Sequel: I Made a Deal

Not Possible by Any Means

Not Welcome

"Seth!" I called out as we ran back to the spot were a wolf Sam stood waiting for us boredly.

Once he heard me, he stood up with a smile. He slobbered me before he turned around and ran towards the reservation. We took of together, me in the center in the front with Nanuq at my left and a wolf Aarluk at my right. Not a two minutes later, we came running to the same dirt road that led to a so familiar street. Seth screaching to a hault was what made us stop too.

//We need to faze back.// He told me.

I turned to Aarluk and nodded. Understanding what I ment, he and Seth went into a bushy area and came out "humans". Nanuq and I chuckled at how much Aarluk towered over Seth.

"Damn, I don't remember you that short." I mused.

"Not as short as you are." He patted my head as he walked before me.

"Come back here, mutt!" I shouted with a chuckle and ran after him at human speed, him running away at human speed aswell.

We were running all around the street, my boys watching us laughing at the scene as they walked. We kept making weird turns here and there and jumping up and down over things as we ran. It must have been a really big rucus that we had been making because it was crowded. Crowded by the La Push boys and girl: Jared, Quil, Ebry, Leah, Paul, a few new faces and Sam. Jake was no where to be seen. Scratch that, here he came now.

"What are you doing here, leech." Jared growled before me as he towered above me like everyone here except Leah and the rest of the girls.

"Jared." Seth started to protest when a growl and hiss broke him off. Nanuq and a wolf Aarluk stood infront of me, protecting me.

"I dare you to call me that one more time, Jerry." I glared at him.

"Kay?" I heard Emily's voice from behind me.

"Emily!" I shouted in glee and twisted around, I ran all the way to her and engulfed her in a humane hug. "I missed you!"

She chuckled and hugged me back tightly, "I missed you too! Oh my god! I can't belive its been years!"

"I know right?" I smiled and took a step back from her.

Her eyes wondered from me to behind me, "Who are those two boys?"

I turned around and saw my boys looking at me weirdly. "Oh, those are my sons. The vampire is Nanuq and the wolf is Aarluk."

"Sons?" She gulped.

"Yeah..." I said uneasily."I'll tell you all about it over something to eat. Wanna? We-"

"You are not going anywhere with the likes of her." Sam hissed as he pulled Emily away from her waist.

"Sam." She protested as he pulled her behind him.

"Look," I rolled my eyes, " I didn't come here to start anything. Just wanted to see Emily and see how Billy was doing after all these years."

"Leave, you are not welcome here." Jared growled.

"What about me? I heard someone call my name." I heard Billy call out behind me. I turned around and smiled as the man looked at me in shock, "Kay?"