Punks Never Fall in Love With Vamps

Vampire kiss

Vincent's pov....

Okay it's time to turn my sweet into a vamp, but I feel so nervous, he's mind taking. I asked him to tilt his head to the side so I could have more access tohis neck. He did as he was told and I remminded him, "Remeber, you're gonna have to drink from my blood, but not too much," he nodded and my k9's were ready to be exposed. They fully came out and I slowly leaned to bite is perfect neck. He let out a small yelp as I drank some of his warm blood for a few seconds. When I was finished, I bit my wrist deeply, and placed it to his lips, he drank from it, desperately wanting it. When I figured he had enough, I pulled my arm away, and he sat up straight. I asked consernly, "How do you feel?" He replied, "Good, I love you Vince." I smiled and returned, "I love you too, Jake, now we can spend eternity together." He nodded as he got closer to me, leaning in for a nice kiss. I kissed back, as he slowly led me down on the old bench. We laid there, kissing passionately for seemed like years, and I managed to ask him as we pulled away for air, "You wanna stay over at my house?" He nodded once more and pulled me into another long kiss. He's really good, made me feel weak in the knees. Another while later and we were finished, now getting up. We straightened ourselves out and made our way to my house.

Jake's pov..

Gosh I felt so amazing, but yet so weird, I've obviously never been with or actually was one vampire. I loved the feeling though cuz now I was immortal and no one can come close to me. We could also make our school better by eliminating the preps, which are a big problem at our school. They have no teen spirit like us, so they're screwed over now. I love vince so much, I could and would never leave him, even if we would have crazy fights in the future. We were on our way to his hous, walking in pure darkness now, it falls over us too quick. Now that I was a vamp, I'm beginning to like the dark, seems more peacefull. I know now I won't be skating as much cuz of the sun, but there's no problem skating in the dark with the street lights. I know, it may sound weird, but it would be cool though, I could also teach Vince how to skate, it would be awsome, just hope he has good balance. A few minutes passed and we were at his pad, it was nice. Vince unlocked the door and went inside, me following close behind. We both went up the staircase and I told vince, "Babe, I gotta call my mom, letting her know I'm here." He nodded as he gave me a warm kiss on my now cold lips. I speed dialed my house number and talked to my mom for a little while, she was cool about it, that's a surpirse. I finally hung up and went towards vince, as he was laying on his slightly unmade bed. I complimented, "Nice room," he mumb;ed, "thanks, took like a second." I laughed as I got the inside joke, he noticed and smirked, "Surprise you didn't go like, 'Huh?' " I laughed once more and replied, "Well, vampires get vampire inside jokes." He beamed, "that's right, you learning." I smiled and he tapped his side for me to lay with him. I did and put my arm around him as he took hold of my hand, I mumbled in his ear, "You want me to show you how to skate?" He looked at me for a while and warned, "I'm not a fast learner, and I've never got on one of those." I reasured, "Before I even knew about skating, I've never touched a skateboard before, but look at me now." He gave in, "Well even tough I know I would make a complete ass out of myself, I'll do it, cuz you became a vamp for me." I beamed, "Awsome! We'll start whenever you want, but about 6 ish." He nodded and I gave him a peck. We laid there until his mom knocked on the door, I whispered to him, "Does your mom know about us?" He replied, "Sort of," then yelled out, "It's open!"

She slightly opened the door and said normally, "Vince, dinner is ready, and Jake is always welcomed to join if he's not leaving anytime soon," with that she was eyeing me, I replied, "I'll be able to stay for a while, I live right here, like a juat 2 houses from ya'll." Shhe giggled and said, "Okay, well, nice finally meeting you Jake." I agreed, "You too, Mrs. Rederick." She smiled and walked out the door, I told Vince, "Your mom is so nice," he smiled and said, "I know, I'm glad I got her for a mom." He then asked, "Speaking of mom, when are you planning on coming out to your her?" I suggested, "Probably when I get home, I hope she takes it well." He reasured, "I'm sure she will, just have some faith, you know we might be vamps, but we still believe in God, he helped us ecape from that chaos, and he's taking care of my dad, I know." I smiled, he's such an angel, I replied, "thanks, I feel better now, so is that another eason those guys are coming after you?" He nodded and said, "They don't have religions, they don't think God is real, all they think is that we're the only ones that exist, no one else."