Inanimate Objects

Scissors And Bleach

Ville placed his head in his hands as the younger man rambled on about nothing. He shook his head, looking up at the skater with a stern gaze “Your re-dying it” He said, a voice of a strict parent.

“No I’m not” Bam shook his head, a pout forming across his lips, followed by a smirk “I like it like this” he grinned, folding his arms over his bare chest. A towel hung around his shoulders as he leaned against the door frame of the bathroom.

“Yes, well, I fucking hate it! What ever possessed you to do it for fuck sake?” Ville asked, sitting down on his lovers bed.

It had been 3 years since the two first got together and their relationship was still going strong. With Bam only being 17 years old, he still hadn’t moved out of his parent’s house. His brother had gone to college and therefore he moved into his room, band posters and dirty clothes were scattered around the room.

Ville couldn’t really complain, his own apartment was just as bad. Ville had moved out of his parents house long since. He had developed asthma and allergies as a kid and his mother and father just got a new dog, giving him the money to pay for rent on his own apartment.

“I won’t even kiss you with your hair like that mister” He said, going back to reading the music magazine still in his hands.

“Oh come on! I like it, why don’t you?” Bam asked, a look of disappointment etched across his face.

“Because my darling Bammie, you look like a fucking impersonator of Eminem. I absolutely hate it and like I said I won’t kiss you” Seeing the younger man pout even more, he glared, rising from the bed and walking over to him, pushing him out of the bedroom and into the hallway “April! Come here please” He called down the stairs, dragging the younger boy with him by the arm.

“What is- Oh my god! Bam what did you do to your hair?” She gasped, Ville hiding a smirk trying to work its way to his lips.

“Terrible isn’t it?” He asked April, seeing her gasp once again and nod vigorously.

“You can’t even re-dye it just yet, you need to wait a couple of weeks otherwise your hair will fall out” She said, putting her head in her hands “I Don’t believe this. Why would you want to look like that?” She said pointing to his bleach blond short hair.

“I wanted to look like Eminem” He stated with a proud smirk, looking towards Ville, seeing him grinning in the most evil way known to man “What are you giving me that look for?” He asked, an eyebrow raised in suspicion.

“I will get revenge” He grinned once again. Walking over to the front door and saying his goodbyes with a small wave.

**

Bam woke to find his mother calling his name from the hallway, the bleach he had used to dye his hair had started to make his scalp itchy but decided to ignore it. Throwing the duvet back off of his body, he swung his legs off the bed and stood, stretching his arms in the air and twisted his back “I’m up!” He shouted back to his mother.

He knew something was going to be different today, he felt it in his gut.

He walked down the stairs to find his boyfriend sat at the table, nibbling on a piece of toast “Ape threaten to force feed you?” He laughed, sitting down on the chair next to him.

He nodded in response, pulling the hood of his hoodie down and turned to Bam “Darling” He used the term of endearment to get the younger man’s attention, as soon as Bam’s head turn, his eyes grew wide.

“What did you do!” He asked in shock.

“What do you mean “What did I do?”” He asked, an eyebrow raising at the look on the skaters face.

“You cut your hair?!” He asked, voice raising with every word that flowed from his mouth.

“Of course I did” The Finn said calmly like nothing was wrong, smirking “Payback” He chuckled, shoving the last piece of his toast in his mouth.

“You know I loved your hair long! It was so nice, I loved to run my fingers through it!” He said, anger building up. He didn’t think the Finn was being serious when he said was going to get him back “Fine, nothing until your hair grows long again”

“Fine with me”

“You wouldn’t last a day without me” Bam said nose turning up.

“Oh yes I would darling” Ville giggled “I’ll always have my hand to help me in a “Hard” situation” He grinned using air quotes “I think you’ll find that you are the one who doesn’t last” He said, looking at Bam with a ‘You know I’m right’ type of look, poking his fork into some of the scrambled eggs currently on Bam’s plate.

“Your on” He stood from his chair, walking back up the stairs, Ville watching the skater only clad in boxers, climb the stairs. Quickly following him, going into his room without knocking, he found Bam just changing his boxers. He stood nude in the middle of his room, looking at where Ville was stood in the door, mouth agape.

“I came to tell you that I’m going out with the two Mikkos today, Mikko P. wants a new bass guitar” He said, trying not to look as Bam pulled on his clean boxers, the dirty ones lost in the ocean of dirty clothes.

“Have fun” Bam smirked, not moving from his position in the middle of the room.

Ville let out a sigh, closing the door and walking out of the house with a quick goodbye to Phil and April.

**

‘Poe616 has just signed in’ Read the screen on Bam’s instant messenger, grinning to himself, he had concocted the perfect plan to win the little game between the two, webcam….

He clicked on the name that was his lovers online name and started the conversation off.

ElementBam: I’m gunna win this thing you know.

Poe616: In your dreams sweetheart

ElementBam: Ha you won’t be saying that much longer, I’ll have you weeping at my feet in a matter of seconds.

Poe616: And how do you supposed you do that darling?

ElementBam has sent an invitation to Poe616 for a video conversation.

ElementBam: Accept it right now

Poe616: And why should I do that?

ElementBam: Accept the damn thing

Poe616 has accepted the invitation to start a video conversation

Ville’s eyes went wide as he saw the image of Bam with his cock in his hand, it looked so nice but that hair was distracting him. It just didn’t seem like the Bam he fell in love with.

Poe616: Your hair is putting me off, I’m not even hard.

ElementBam: Yeah right, your just saying that.

After accepting the webcam invited from Ville, the screen showered the handsome Finn, naked in his computer chair, the camera pointing to his flaccid cock.

Poe616: See

ElementBam: Oh so now you don’t love me, just cause my hair is blond?

Poe616: I never said that darling, you just remind me too much of Eminem and I hate the dude!

ElementBam: I guess I made a dumb mistake then

Poe616: You guessed right darling.

The conversation drifted off into nothing important, Bam was finally starting to see why Ville didn’t like his hair the way it was. He knew that even if he wanted to pleasure Ville, he had to get rid of the blond, the Finn finally made his point.

**

The next day, Bam found himself going to the cosmetics store, trying to find a coloured hair dye. He found one near to his own natural colour and begged Ape to sort his hair out or he won’t get “Any ass” from Ville. She reluctantly agreed, grabbing the small box full of dying equipment and sliding the gloves on her hands, dying it to its original colour once again.

Even though it wasn’t the length he liked it at, Ville agreed to give Bam at least a blowjob that night.

Now lying in bed, Ville reading his book and Bam playing on his gameboy, you wouldn’t think the two boys were a couple. Bam was rather childish for his age and Ville was the opposite, intellectual and mature.

Ville placed his book on the night stand, turning to Bam “Are you ready for that blowjob now?” Blue eyes met green as a smirk formed across the younger boys lips, nodding enthusiastically, shoving the gameboy on the floor next to the bed.

Ville built Bam up to the point just before his orgasm would occur, removing his mouth from the throbbing member and turning on his side, switching the lamp off and said a goodnight to his lover.

“What? You didn’t even finish!” Bam said in a shocked voice,

“I know Bammie. I may have said I’d give you a blowjob but I didn’t agree to letting you come. You shall only be able to orgasm once the hair is back to normal, end of story….goodnight” He said sternly, looking down at his still hard cock and groaning in annoyance, Bam starting to stroke his cock to complete his orgasm, collapsing in a heap and cuddling closely to Ville.