Inanimate Objects

Condoms

“Hmmmm Willa that was perfect” Bam moaned, rolling onto his stomach and resting his head on his folded arms.

Ville threw the used condom in the waste basket in the corner of the room, Bam not being fully used to the sensation of a cock up his ass had requested it from the older Finn. He smiled towards his 18 year old lover, lying down next to him on the bed “Thank you sweetheart, you wasn’t so bad yourself” He said with a wink.

Bam let out a slight laugh, looking at the Finn through heavy eyelids, slowly dropping and closing, drifting off into a unwanted sleep. He wanted to sit and stare at the perfect man in the same bed as himself.

Ville climbed out of the bed, biting his lip and he went to inspect the used condom in the bin, something wasn’t right about it. He lifted it out of the basket, holding it up to eye level and watched the cum slowly seep out of the end, his eyes grew wide as he noticed the end had somehow punctured.

**

Learning about Male pregnancy and how it can occur over the next few days as they slowly passed, Ville didn’t know how to break Bam the news that he could have ended up pregnant. His thoughts were interrupted as he heard a door slam and the sound of Bam emptying the contents of his stomach into the porcelain bowl that was the toilet.

He breathed a nervous sigh, breath in shaky pants and hands trembling, he rose from the computer chair and walked over to the bathroom, tapping his quivering knuckles on the door “Bammie baby, are you okay in there?” He tried to keep his voice as steady as possible, failing miserably as it came out shaky as ever.

“Yeah I just feel really sick, I did yesterday-” He gagged again, emptying small amounts of bile now that there was no longer any food in his stomach “Too” He breathed heavily, letting out a small cough.

All Ville could hear was the rustling of toilet paper, presumably wiping his mouth free of puke and bile, soon the sound of a toothbrush could be heard, running water pouring from the tap of Ville’s small bathroom. The two now lived together, Ville worked at his daddy’s shop and Bam served customers at Phil’s bakery, not being any good with food, his father didn’t trust him with the baking.

It was an easy way to earn money, he got extra for being the bosses son and he could have any hours he wanted. Together they paid for their rent of the small one bed roomed apartment. It was slightly cramped but it didn’t bother either one of them, loving the fact they could now have a peaceful life with no parents to nag the hell out of them.

The door to the bathroom swung open, Bam stood there topless , water falling down his torso and disappearing into the waistband of his bright yellow boxers. Ville bit his lip once again, not because of nervousness anymore, just because Bam was just so perfect in his eyes.

Just for a second, he stopped thinking about the fact Bam might be pregnant and focussed on the present, wrapping his arms around the toned body of the skater “Did I eat something that would make me ill?” He asked with a raised eyebrow, hands cupping Ville’s ass.

He looked at the screen of the computer “What are you researching?” He asked, it seemed like 21 questions time for Ville, not knowing how the hell he was going to explain any of it.

“O-oh n-nothing important” The Finn stuttered, beginning to feel the butterflies in his belly once again, the nerves rising into his heart once more. Bam looked at him confused, a knowing look on his face that screamed ‘I know your trying to fool me’.

He unwrapped his arms from around him, walking over slowly to the computer and bending down, staring at the screen, eyes growing wide “You think I’m pregnant?!” He shouted, not in anger, but in surprise.

“I-I I don’t know what to think” The older man stated, head bowing.

“How is it even possible??” The skater asked, eyes scanning the screen “Oh fuck…I have the symptoms” He turned to him, eyes as wide as saucers “We used a condom” He said, shock evidence in his voice.

“I-it…..split” Ville stated, a nervous laugh breaking through his throat at the end, swallowing hard “I’m sorry, I wanted to tell you, but I didn’t think it could be possible either, not until I heard you throwing up yesterday” he stated, trying to move closer to Bam, only for him to move away. It broke Ville’s heart to see his face so scared, he didn’t know what to do.

“We are going to be dads…together…..I’m having a baby….with you” He said, still in shock, mainly talking to himself as his eyes found anything and everything to look at other than the older man.

He gaze rested on Ville‘s, a soft smile playing at his lips “I’m happy it’s with you” His smile grew a little more, moving closer to him and pulling him into a sweet kiss, no lust involved, just love.

“Your not mad?” Ville asked, eyebrows raised, at the shake of his lover’s head, he pulled him into another kiss.

**

They visited the hospital together, Bam was starting to form a small bump as he rested his hand on it, the nurse starting to set up her ultrasound equipment. Ville smiled at the excited look on the younger man’s face. Today would be the day that they finally find out the baby’s gender.

“Are you ready?” Nurse Hughes asked, receiving a nod in response from both males situated in the room.

Bam rolled up his top, looking at the bump that had formed over the past few months. He was proud of the child forming inside of him and new he and Ville would love it unconditionally, no matter what happened.

Nurse Hughes placed the gel on the bump and spread it around, placing the ultrasound reader thing to the bump and rolling it around his stomach, picking up a faint shape of the forming baby curled into a foetal position.

“From what I can see, there is no sign of a penis forming” She laughed at the boys blushing “By now I would be able to see the genitals of a male but there is no sign of any. Congratulations, you’re going to be the proud fathers of a baby girl” She smiled, seeing the excited look on the man’s faces.