Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 1: New School… Fabulous

Serena’s POV:

It is March and I’m starting a new school great you thought. You woke up and got ready in a pair of grey skinnies and a tight band tee (you decided which bad I think purple Cobra Starship but you can pick). You straightened your hair and applied your make up now you were ready for school. So you grabbed you checkered backpack and walked out of the house and jumped into your very old sky blue VW bug. Next you drove for about 8 minutes and now you’re in front of Hell it self, high school. At your old private catholic school you were know as the wild child, but you still had amazing grades and were a cheerleader. You sighed thinking I wonder if there are any parties here, probably not you thought sadly. You got out of your warm car and stepped into the light drizzle it better not destraighten my hair or there will be hell to pay you thought as you marched to the office. After stepping into the warm cozy office area you looked around, then you spotted a smiling heavy looking woman sitting at a desk. “ahh you must be Gertrude”

You gritted your teeth and cursed your grandma. Gertrude was your fist name after your grandma, but Serena was your middle name and you had been going by that since sixth grade. “No actually it is Serena” you said threw gritted teeth.

The woman blushed and said “I’m sorry I didn’t know. Your dad always called your Gertrude or Gerdie, my apologies”

“No big I kinda suspected he would do that. Can I have my schedule I think I’m late.” You smiled she handed you a small map and your schedule . your first class the dreaded English you stepped through the door and all eyes turned to you. You smirked at the class and immediately got the new girl feeling in your stomach. You pranced up to the teacher you loved having all eyes on you. You handed her a slip of paper that told her you were new and she had to sign it.

She smiled at you then whispered “I’m Mrs. Smith” she was youngish maybe 34 and seemed quite nice.

“I’m SERENA” you said stressing your name. she nodded her head then turned to her class.

“Everyone I would like you to meet Serena McGregor.”

“Hello” you said giving a slight wave.

“Serena you may go sit by Alice in the back” she pointed to a very pretty golden-eyed dark haired girl in the back right side of the room. They were double tables so you walked towards her and sat next to her.

“Hi I’m Serena” you said in a very friendly voice. You really liked this girl for some reason and you really wanted to make a good impression.

She turned towards to and shot you a gorgeous smile “I’m Alice and I’m sure we will be great friends.” You smiled at her then the bell rang. “What class do you have next?” she asked eagerly.

“AP French” you said looking at your schedule “Damn I’m fluent in French this will suck.” You said as you pouted.

Alice giggled and said “Me too. Come on I’ll get you out of that class” You and Alice stood and walked out of the class. All eyes stared at you and Alice as you both glided down the hall.

You giggled and said “Wow Alice your like the center of attention here.”

She shot you a funny look then said “I’m old news. You the attraction sweetie, and damn you sure do attract attention.” She winked at you, which caused you to blush.

“Not really I mean on my own I’m ok looking but compared to you I look like a dirty rat.” You said thoughtfully. A musical giggle broke you from your train o f thought. You turned towards Alice to see her clutching her sides and giggling hysterically. “What?” you asked confused.

She stifled her giggles then said “Your blind if you believe that. Whoever told you you’re ugly is a moron and a liar.” She giggled once again then grabbed your hand. You gasped she was as cold as ice (and very hard) “Sorry” she murmured.

“No problem. You’re freezing though,” you said taking her hand again. Then you looked at her and said “Come on I don’t want to be late again.” She smiled and then led you silently to French. You smiled as you walked in.

The teacher turned and exclaimed “Alice my sweet what are you doing here” in French.

“May I introduce Serena McGregor she is also fluent in French and I was curious if she could get a free period like me” she answered in French.

“I see no problem in this as long as you keep an eye on her. if she gets a B though she has to start going to class” he said with a smirk facing you.

Alice was about to answer but you cut her off in french “Thank you Sir I’m very thankful for you understanding. If you ever need tutors for your classes I’m always open and up for community service. Once again I thank you Sir. Alice would you mind showing me the school” you smirked at the teacher’s shocked face.

“Of course” Alice said in English with a giggle. Then you walked out of the class and into the hall. “Amazing” Alice said taking your hand this time you didn’t jump. She smiled and squeezed your hand you noticed she was as hard a stone. “Lets go meet Emmet Jasper and Rose. They are in the library like usual.”

“umm who are they?” you asked quietly

“Oops I forgot they are my foster brothers and sister although I’m dating Jasper” she giggled

“Oh and Rose dates Emmet, and I have another brother, Edward. He is single” she said waggling her perfect eyebrows. You laughed just as you both walked through the door to the library. You immediately knew whom her siblings were they sat in the back by themselves they didn’t chat or past notes like other students they sat silently. As soon as Alice brought you over all their heads shot up you noticed their eyes were a smooth gold and all matched Alice’s perfectly.

“I thought they were your foster brothers and sister” you said perfectly loud enough for all of them to hear.

“What?” Alice asked looking perfectly confused.

“You all have the exact same eyes and skin tone, but that is the only thing linking you all.” You said looking from face to face. The last was an amazingly beautiful blonde who just crooked and eyebrow at you. You smirked and said to the blonde “Rose don’t stare it is impolite” you smiled as she frowned.

“Who do you think you are?” she hissed at you with narrowed eyes.

“I’m Serena” you stated in fake sweetness “and I don’t take shit from anyone” you add keeping the same fake smile on your face and extra fake sweetness in your voice. Rosalie growled at you it was a good growl to say the least but you had no fear after living with your mother for 6 horrid years. “I’m not scared.” You stated sitting down next to her.

A very burly brunette boy laughed hardily next to her and said “I like her. I’m Emmet” he stuck his hand you. Rosalie growled at his first comment and you giggled and grabbed his hand you didn’t even jump when it as cold as Alice’s hand, bur when you squeezed his hand it was harder than stone just like Alice’s. Emmet raised an eyebrow at you but said nothing, while Rosalie and Jasper looked shocked Alice just smiled like you were her biological sister or something.

“Alice come sit by me” you said in a slightly whiny voice as you noticed she was still standing. Alice smiled and took the seat next to Jasper instead. You fake gasped put your hand over your heart and said “I feel unloved”

“I still love you Serena, but just not as much as Jasper” she said as she pecked his lips.

“AWWW!!! YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!!!” you said happily “I want a boyfriend” then you slumped in your chair and proceeded to pout. All the Cullens looked stunned at your last comment.

“You aren’t dating ANYONE?” Emmet said with his mouth hanging open.

“No I’ve never dated” You said which caused Rose and Alice to gasp.

“Why not?” Rose asked in a concerned voice. What happened to her hating me you? thought.

“I was never pretty enough to date plus I didn’t fit in at my last school. I was an outcast no one ever dates an outcast it is bad for your rep” you shrugged.

“First of all your TOO GORGEOUS I’m sure guys were just intimidated by your looks” Alice said.

You burst into an airy giggle that filled the entire Library “Your funny I’m not pretty AT ALL. I’m so plain but it is ok I guess”

Now Emmet burst out laughing and Jasper smiled for the first time “Your gorgeous in every way do you own a mirror?” Rose said in and exasperated voice.

“My mom told my I was ugly all the time I guess I just believe it now” you shrugged “I’m still not pretty by the way. Plain yes, pretty no.” Alice slapped her forehead while Rose just shook her head. Suddenly Alice burst into a huge smile.

“Rose” her airy voice called

“Yes Alice” Rose says turning her attention back to her “sister”.

“Our trip is back on” Alice said with a huge smile.

“Really? Yes!” Rose said with a huge grin

“Oh and I want Serena to come with us.”

“WHAT?!?!” you and Rose said together

“Our family is leaving tomorrow for a shopping trip we will be back in Forks on Monday. I want you to come I’m sure your dad will say it is ok he likes my family. PLEASE!!!!!” Alice said directed at you.

“I’ll ask no promises though. Do you and Rose want to come to my house in case I need help packing?” you asked “Rose you don’t have to come if you don’t want to it was just a suggestion” you said remembering Rose didn’t like you much.

“I would love to go to your house after school Serena” she said flashing you an amazing smile.

“Really I thought you hated me” you said with an airy giggle.

“I did at first but you are the first girl to EVER stand up to me. It is impressive” she said with a smile you smiled back.

Then Alice caught you off guard when she clapped her hands and exclaimed “I’m so HAPPY!!! This will be amazing.” You and Rose laughed while Emmet smirked and Jasper kissed Alice’s check. The bell chimed and you all stood up. “What class do you have next, Serena?” Alice asked in her angelic voice.

“U.S. History” you said glancing at your schedule. Alice smiled which you assumed meant she had that class also.

“OOH me too” Rose said in an excited voice. All the Alice Jasper and Emmet were looking between you and rose with bug eyes and jaws on the floor.

“What?” you asked totally lost.

“Rose is NEVER nice to ANYONE!!!! Including ME!!!” Emmet said as he threw his hands in the air.

You giggled then said “Emmet sweetie didn’t you know I’m replacing you. I’m Rose’s new lesbian lover she no longer needs you. Isn’t that right Rose?” you said with a smirk.

She giggled and said “I was going to tell him later oh well guess since he knows” she leaned forward and pecked your lips with her ice-cold rock hard lips. You breathed in and noticed she smelt very good so did Alice you thought note to self ask about body wash and shampoo. Then turned to Emmet and smirked.

“Damn I would pay good money to see inside their bedroom at night” Emmet said biting his lip.

“Me too” Jasper said with a dreamy expression. You and the girls walked off leaving two daydreaming guys in the hall and walked to your U.S. History class together.