Status: 2 more comments and I'll update :)

Serena: A Whole New Breed of Vampire

Chapter 8: Towel Boys and Frisky Massage Therapist

Serena’s POV:

You all stepped off the Elevator on floor 48 and you noticed there was door that had a key slot next to the handle. “I thought we were going to the pool” you asked totally confused.

Alice giggled and said, “We are to the private VIP only pool. It is GOERGOUS only reason we stay here. I hear the Massages are amazing. Serena you should get one none of us can” Alice said with a sad sigh

You chuckled and said, “A massage sounds amazing”

“Good you will love this place” Alice cooed as she slid her key into the slot it blinked green and the doors opened up automatically. You gasped and stared in amazement the pool looked like a jungle hideaway. It was all natural rock and you could see and hear the waterfall in the right corner. To the right you noticed several bubbling Jacuzzis that looked identical to natural hot spring then to the left there were 5 little bungalows that you assumed were for massages or other spa treatments. You smiled giddily as a short and skinny but very pretty redhead with blue eyes came up to the group she was wearing a blue one-piece and white shorts with the hotel’s logo on it and a blue and white clipboard again with the logo on it. She looked around 20 ish.

“Oh Welcome Back Mr. and Mrs. Cullen. Oh and you too Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmet, Edward and oh my we have a new comer. Welcome my name is Jessica and I’m your rooms personal concierge and you are?” she asked you warmly you smiled liking her already.

“I’m Serena I go to school with the Cullens” you said with a smile

“She is also my girlfriend” Edward said proudly tickling you lightly making your laughter fill the room.

“AWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE TOUGETHER!!!!” Jessica said happily while jumping up and down and almost dropping her clipboard. You blushed and Edward kissed the top of your head making you blush harder. “Ok now I know you all will not want spa treatments but what restaurants would you like reservations at this time.” She asked looking down at the clipboard.

“Actually Serena here has never seen Paris so we will just explore this trip Jessica.” Carlisle said with a friendly smile Jessica just nodded.

“Carlisle?” you asked meekly

“Yes” he said warmly

“Can I get a massage if that’s ok?” you asked looking at the floor you didn’t want to be rude and assume they would spend hundreds of dollars for you to relax in addition to shopping.

Carlisle chuckled warmly and said “Serena your welcome to all the spa treatments you want dear money is no problem” you looked up and gave him a big hug which he happily returned

“Thank you. You all are to kind to me” you said happily then you turned to Rose and Alice and said “Can I get a massage and then do you guys want to start shopping tonight?” you asked this with your head cocked to the side.

Alice and Rose looked at each other then happily said “We LOVE the way you think” then Alice added “now hurry up and get your massage”

You smiled and looked at Jessica and asked “Can you squeeze me into a massage please?”

Jessica looked taken back but happily said “Of course and I will get you the best. Orlando will you come get your next client please.” Jessica said into a slim cell phone. Then a hot Italian guy came up, but Edward was MUCH hotter in you opinion, and Jessica said “Serena this is Orlando he will be your Massage Therapist today. He will be going you an hour and a half Swedish full body massage.”

“Ok Hello I’m Serena” you said nicely as you outstretched your hand.
Orlando took it and kissed it then said “Orlando it is a pleasure to meet you” you got bad vibes from him and apparently so did Edward cause he came behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist while glaring at Orlando. You leaned into Edward then looked up at him and kissed his jaw causing him to shiver and break his stare with Orlando.

He looked deep into your eyes and you said “I’ll be back after my massage then we can go shopping. I need a new bathing suit. Do you want to help me pick?” you smirked at his dreamy eyes. Then he nodded his head quickly. You giggled kissed his lips then made him let go and said “Ok Orlando lets go I really want to shop”

“So do I” you heard Edward mumble

You giggled and Orlando frowned and said “We will be in hut 4. follow me.” Then he lead you to the hut and said “Go inside take of you top and shorts then lay down on the table and shout when your ready” then he opened the door you nodded and stepped inside, It was warm and had a window facing the water fall and pool but no one could see inside thank god. You stripped of your top and shorts then you placed them in a chair in the corner and laid down on the table under the first layer of blankets. Then you yelled for Orlando to come in and he did and soon his hands were rubbing circles into you calves and then your feet hands arms neck and soon your shoulder and upper back were being massaged. After a while you were completely relaxed and Orlando began to massage your lower back his hand got very close to the hem of your bikini bottoms, but instead of coming up like you thought he would he traveled down further until he was almost under the hem of your bottoms.

“Orlando” you said without raising your head

“Yes” he said his hands not moving

“Go any further and you lose you hands” you answered back in a monotone. He immediately brought his hands back up your back and you said “I think this massage is done” then you looked at him and pointed to the door making sure to keep your chest glued to the table. Orlando looked like a deer in the headlights and quickly bond out of the room. You sat up redressed and left the room without a word. You saw the family in one of the hot springs so you walked that way when you arrived you said “Carlisle make sure and tell Jessica not to give Orlando a tip” then you slid your shorts off and felt eyes travel from your toes to the top of yur head but you ignored then and just climbed into the water and sat on Edward’s lap he made the water feel luke warm not burning hot like before.

“Why Serena was you massage bad?” Edward asked concerned

“It was fine up until the point where he tried to feel me up” you said with a shrug. Edward looked terrifying with all the rage in his eyes as he stared at hut 4. You straddled his lap then grasped his head in you hands and his gaze softened when he looked at you. You looked deep into his eyes and said “Orlando did get anything from me I threatened to break his hands off” this got a chuckle from Emmet “So I don’t want you to waste your precious time with him he isn’t worth it. Ok Baby?” you asked you lips a mere 2 inches from his. He stared into your eyes and nodded his head ,which was still in your hands, in a slight daze you smiled brightly and turned in his lap to face Rose and Alice then said “Rose Alice can we go bra shopping I’ve been needing you go since before I moved to forks please?” you felt Edward shift beneath you but didn’t focus to much on that.

“Sure then I need jeans” Rose said

“Me too” you and Alice said at the same time causing the girls to go into a fit of giggles.

“Ok lets get changed then go” Esme said now excited for shopping.

“Wait which boy is coming to carry the bags?” you asked with a slight giggle all the boys hands shot in the air you full out giggled it filled the entire HUGE room and all heads turned to look at you but quickly looked away. “I think Edward will come I mean it is his turn is it not?” all the boys groaned again causing you to giggle. You stepped out of the tub and searched for your towel and gave up just as and extremely cute emoish towel boy held out a towel with a smirk on his face.

“Looking for one of these” he said as he eyed you up and down.

You laughed took the towel and said “Yes I was Thank You” you looked at his name tag and saw it said Ethan “Thank you Ethan”

“No problem…” he trailed off at the end

“Serena”

“No problem Serena” then he walked off.

“ALICE!!!!!! ROSE!!!!!! ESME!!!!!! I WANT TO SHOP!!!!!!!” you whined like a 4 year-old as you began to dry off your body with the towel and went to pick up your shorts.

Edward’s POV:

You smirked happily at Jasper and Emmet when Serena said you were going to go lingerie shopping with the girl. You were ecstatic. You couldn’t help but stare at Serena’s bum as she got out of the tub. You chuckled lightly as he searched for her towel that had long ago been lost. You smiled turned into a frown as you caught the thoughts of a young emo towel boy making his way towards Serena DAMN look at that body!!! YUM!!!! Now that is a girl who would be amazing in bed!!! AND SHE IS FUCKING BLONDE!!!!! What more could any guy ask for? Wonder if she likes scene kinda hard to tell in a swimsuit, but she could be by the looks of it. Damn though I’d turn prep to have a single go at it with THAT!!!! DAMN I’M GETTING HARD JUST THINKING ABOUT HER!!!!! “Looking for one of these” he asked with a smirk while thinking ooh that was smooth who knew I was a player

“Yes I was Thank You” she looked at his name tag and he thought Perfect view (stares at chest) “Thank you Ethan”

“No problem…” he trailed off at the end while thinking damn I don’t know Ms. Hot Stuff’s name

“Serena”

“No problem Serena” then he walked off while thinking If she likes me she will call me back in 1… 2… 3… DAMN IT!!!!! You chuckled at his thoughts and a Serena’s whining.
You stepped out of the tub and took Serena’s towel off her head as she put on her shorts.

“Well lets go change then shop till you drop” you said with a smirk as you began to dry off with her she fake gasped and stuck her tongue out at you, but you could tell she was excited.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE I NEED FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!