Everything Happens for a Reason

Chapter One

Ellie's P.O.V.

The phone started to ring.

" Hello?" I said answering it.
" Yeah Ellie, this is Mike." The person at the other end replied.
"Oh..Hi MIke, it's been a long time." I said back. Mike and my older brother( by nine months) were really good friends, until Mike moved.
" Yeah. Ummmm.....My friend Billie Joe wants a date for a gig were are having tonight, and i told him i knew someone that was single and she might want to go with him. So, will you?"
"Sure! That sounds really great! What time is it?"
"We can come pick you up at 4:45, and the gig is at 5:00."
"OK see you at 4:45."
"Ok, Bye!"
"Bye!" I siad putting the phone back on the reciver. "I should go to the mall and get a new outfit."

I ran and put on my converses,eyeliner, and grabed my car keys. With my purse in hand I walked out the door and got into my black mustang with pink flames up the sides.

Billie's P.O.V.

"What did she say?" I asked Mike," What did she say???!!!"
"She said she would go with you."
"Score!" I yelled dancing around when Tre came in.
"Let me guess you got her to come!" Tre yelled dancing too.
"Yeah I just got off the phone with her." Mike replied.

Ellie's P.O.V.

I drove to the mall and spent about two hours there. I found a pink and black mini skirt with lime green leggings and a black shirt with a green skull on the front and a pink skull on the back. Both the skirt and shirt match my pink and black converses with lime green laces.

When I got home it was 3:49 so I drove to McDonalds and got two cheese burgers with mayonas only. After eating i went back home and the clock read 4:28. Then I got ready and put on somemore eyeliner. I got done with 8 minutes to spear so I got my guitar out and started playing and I heard a knok at the door. Igrabed my purse and answered it.

"Hi I'm Billie Joe." He said reaching his hand out.
"I'm Ellie! Nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand.
"I like you car." He said to me as we passed my car.
"Thanks! It was a birthday present my grandparents got for me last year." I said smiling.

We got into his BMW and I heard someone say "Hi Ellie!" It was Mike. We huged and sat down.

"Tre is driving there himself." Mike said.
"Are you sure that was a good idea, letting him drive alone."
"Your brother's with him."
"That's not any better." I said and all of us started laughing.