Vampires will never hurt you (I promise)

chapter 2

Thats when I woke up. "Sarah...." I say to myself. I have to find out who she is and why I need to protect her. I look over to Mikey's bed and to my surprise Mikey wasnt there. I get up and change back into my clothes. I walk through his house and found him in the kitchen. "Hey." He says taking a sip of strong smelling coffee. "What time is it?" I ask. "It's seven thirty." He says. I look out the window and it was dark outside. I look back at him. I must of looked confused because he told me that I slept through the whole day. "So you wanna do something?" He asked. "What did you have in mind?" I ask. "I dont know, maybe hang out at the empty parking lot." Mikey put his cup in the sink and ran the water. "Fine." I agree. We left the house and walked up the block. "Hey Mikey, do you know any girls named Sarah?" I ask. Mikey looked at me like he seen a ghost. "Yeah, why?" He asked.

"I had a weird dream about this girl named Sarah and I want to meet her." I said. "Well the Sarah I know is crazy. She has wild blonde hair and sad green eyes..." Mikey shook a little. "Nope thats not the Sarah Im talking about." I say sadly. "Oh, well don't worry Gerard, you'll find her." We reached the parking lot when Mikey finished his sentence. There were some abandoned cars in the lot as well as teenagers. There were couples making out on the roofs of the cars and skaters jumping over the hoods of the cars. This one boy caught my eye. He was playing guitar. He had gorgeous hazel eyes and his jet black hair was all over the place. He had on a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans that were ripped at his knee caps, and converses. I found myself walking over to him. He noticed that I was watching him and looked at me. "Hey. Can I help you?" He asked. "I didnt mean to stare I just couldnt help but listen to how well you play that guitar." I say. "Its cool. I'm Frank." He holds out his hand. "I'm Gerard." I shake his hand. "And this is my little brother Mikey." I point to Mikey. Mikey had on a smile. They shaked hands.

"So you from around here?" Frank asks. "Nah, I just wander round from place to place." I tell him. "So you orinally from?" He asks. "Jersey." I say. "Cool me too." He smiles. "Wanna grab something to eat?" Mikey puts his hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, Im starving." I say. "Can I join in?" Frank asks. "Yeah sure." Mikey agrees. "Okay, so what are we going to eat?" Frank asked. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at Mikey. "Why are you both looking at me?" Mikey asked. "Well I want pizza." Frank said. "That sounds good." Mikey said happily. They both turned to me. "What?" I ask. "What do you want to eat?!" They both asked at the same time. "Pizza's fine." I say. The truth is I don't eat human food execpt for apples. We stopped in front of the pizza shop. "Okay, which one of you have money?" I ask. "Dont look at me. I thought Mikey was treating." Frank looks at Mikey. "What?! I thought Gerard had money." Mikey said. "Hey, dont put me in this." I said waving my hands. "So what are we gonna do? I'm hungry." Mikey said rubbing his stomach. "Wait here, I'll find money somehow." I said. They both nodded their heads in agreement. I walked out the pizza shop and went into an ally. Pure darkness was around me. The only light was a flickering lightbulb to a club sign.

I hid in the shadows waiting for an unsuspecting victim. I normally dont do this but I wanted to feed my friends. A young male walked by. I grabbed him by the collar and before he could call out my fangs were buried in the veins in his neck. The sweet warm blood running down my throught pleased my thirst. I havent drank from a human in over fifty years. The sensation was pleasent. Once I was finished I dropped the body leaving him to die. I knelt beside him and reached into his jean jacket pocket. I found thirty dollars, an I.D, and a set of keys. I put the money in the right back pocket of my jeans. I looked at the I.D and his name read Henry Luis Wallace. I read the other information and what caught my eye was his blood type. It was A+. I nodded in silence. With my nail I cut a cross on the young man's forehead. "Let your soul rest in peace." I whispered. I stood up and left the ally.

Before I went into the pizza shop I made sure I got rid of all the blood from my lips. I walked in and Mikey and Frank were sitting at the corner table. Once Mikey layed his eyes upon me he looked at me in shock. Frank looked a little pale. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask. "Y-your eyes...." Mikey pointed to me. "Dude, your eyes are jet black. What happened?" Frankie asked. I realized that after I feed or get a craving my eyes turn black. "It's nothing. My eyes always do that." I try to convince them. "Okay, but next time warn us. You scared the shit outta me." Mikey laughed. "Did you find any money?" Frank asked getting straight to the point. "Yeah, I hope thirty dollars is enough." I said. Frank nodded with a smile. "Thanks Gerard, thats plenty." Mikey smiled.

They started to order the pizza while I found my way to the table next to the window. I lied my elbow on the table and rested my head on my hand. I looked out at the night sky and wondered about Sarah and what I was planing to say to her once I found her. Then the thought came to me "what am I going to do with the rest of my life?" Without looking away from the window I noticed that Frank sat beside me. His scent was differnt from Mikeys so I could tell the difference between them without looking. Once Mikey opened the pizza box the scent of cheeze and pizza sause filled the air around us.

They both started to eat there fill. I just continued to peer out the window. Frank was almost finished when he noticed I was'nt eating. "Yo Gee, you okay?" He askes with his mouth full of pizza. "Yeah, I just lost my appitite....that's all." I say returning to looking out the window. The refletion of the window showed Frank give a glance to Mikey then Mikey turned to me. "You okay Gerard?" He asked. "I've been thinking of Sarah." I told him still peering out the window. "Oh, well I'm sure you'll find her." Mikey smiled. "Who's Sarah? Gerard's girlfriend?" Frank asked Mikey. "No, she's this girl that Gerard dreamed about."

"Oh, okay." Frankie took a sip of his Coca-Cola. "Imma get outta here and go home." I said. "Okay, yo Gerard, meet us at the lot tomorrow to hang out." Mikey said. "Okay. I'll come around six cause I gotta do stuff." I say. Yeah stay outta the sun is what I have to do. "Peace Gee." Frank said. Frank got up so I could get out and I left into the night. I went to the cemetry that was not to far from the adandoned house in which I spent my days. The cemetry was as dull and dark as my attitude. A light fog wrapped around my legs as I entered this forgotten place of souls.

I found myself in the heart of the cemetry where a great dead tree stood. I sat under the tree and lied against it. The smell of corpes and dirt was in the air permently here. The tomb stones looked like people at a concert, cramed in one small space. I move the hair out of my face and look at the moon. The shine of the moon could not pass threw the few leaves that still remained on the tree. I closed my eyes and Sarah appeared in my mind. "Who is she?" I ask myself. "Ahhhhhhh!" A high pitched scream yelled. I opened my eyes and sat up. "Help me someone please!" The voice yelled again. It sounded like a young woman. I stand up quickly and run at top speed to the sound.

The figure of what to appeared to be a young girl was being held by the neck by a man. It was a vampire. The scent of death surrounded him. I hurry to help the young girl. The other vampire was strong but not even close to my level. He had spikey black hair and sky blue eyes. He dropped the girl and tried to attack me. I punched him in his face and he went flying. I went to the young girl and helped her up. "You okay?" I ask. She looked up at me and said "Yes. Thank you." I froze in place. It was Sarah.