Vampires will never hurt you (I promise)

chapter 4

I wake up relising Sarah was gone. I sit up quick and look around the room. She was looking in the mirror across the room. I stand up and silenty make my way over there. She had'nt noticed that I was behind her. She was running her fingers threw her hair. I gentally wrap my arms around her waist and rest my head on her shoulder. "Gerard?" She seemed surprised. I look at her face from the mirror and there was terror. "What's wrong?" I ask her. The image in the mirror was her in my arms. Her eyes grew big with fear. "Wh-why can't I see you in the mirror?" She asks. Oh shit. I forgot about that. Mortals can't see vampires in mirrors, we can only see ourselfs. Silence grew as I tryed to think of a way to explain without revealing my secret. "Ummm, you can't see me? Are you okay?" I ask trying to play it off. "I don't think I am okay. I can't see you." She says looking dizzy. I release her and pick her up. I carry her over to the bed and lay her down.

"Gerard." She looks at me in the eye. "Yeah?" I ask softly. "Thank you for being there for me. I bearly even know you and your the nicest person I ever met. She smiles faintly. "It's fine. You seem speacial to me in some sort of way. I want to be there and take care of you." I smile back. She sits up and I knell next to her. "I want you to know everything Gerard." She looks at the floor. "When ever your ready Sarah." I place my hand on her knee. "I feel like I can tell you anything in the world." She looks at me. I stare into her beautiful light brown eyes. She slightly leaned in but I pulled back. "Sorry." She apologizes. "No, it's not you." I try to explain. "It's me. I promise I'll tell you in time." I hold her hand. A smile goes back on her face. "Okay." She nods. I sit next to her on the bed. She folds her legs indian style and starts to tell me about herself and her life.

She told me everything. She grew up in here in Hunts Point. She's lived here most of her life. She told me about her parents. Her mother is now with her step father. Her real father is a crack head and now is in jail. The man she considers as a real father is in jail as well for almost killing her step father. She only has four real friends that understand her as well as her older sister Christina. People make fun of her because she is different. Just like me. I grew up that way too. Well the reason she ran away was because her mother and her step father were always fighting and she could'nt take it anymore. Poor girl. Sarah was in my arms. I had my back against the wall while she rested her head against my chest.

"Gerard," She almost whispered. "I'm glad I met you." She looks at me. "I'm glad I met you too." I smile. Her lips looked so inviting. It's like they were waiting for me to kiss them. The truth is, I am afraid to kiss her. I might get to intement. If I hurt Sarah, I would never forgive myself. I only knew Sarah for a day and it feels like I knew her for my whole life. I think I'm falling in love with her. The undead and the living could never be together, this was the bad thing. She feels a connection between us as well. I know why I must protect her now. It's the simple fact that I love this girl. "Sarah..." I whisper. She looks back at me. I stood silent for a moment. I studied her beauty. Her side bang that carelessly covered her left eye, her light brown, almost hazel eyes, her small cute nose and her breathtaking pink lips. "Yes Gerard?" She askes. Without thinking I lean in. Our lips met.

She wraped her arms around my neck. I had my hands on her waist. Her warm tounge ran threw my mouth. Her hands somehow reached my hair. Her fingers ran threw my hair. My hands were feeling her figure. She had a nice figure. She was not too fat nor too skinny. She was perfect. I pulled back and she looked completely happy. "Gerard, your truely amazing." She runs her hand down my face. "No Im not. You are." I take her hand from my face and hold it in my grip. She leaned in and tapped my lips with hers. "Gerard..." She smiles at me. I put my hand behind her neck and pull her close to me. She softly bites my lower lip. I kiss her passionatly. She lays me down on the bed while she finds her way on top of me.