Vampires will never hurt you (I promise)

chapter 6

I ran as fast as I could back up the stairs. Once I gotten into the bedroom another vampire stood infront of Sarah. He had black hair that was highlighted with red that covered his left and blue souless eyes. He wore a red long sleeve with a black tee over it, black jeans with a rip on the right side that exposed his knee cap and a pair of black and red converses. He held out his hand infront of her face.

Her eyes were souless. He had her under his control. She was slowly making his way toward him. I ran at top speed towards him. I pulled back my hand ready to punch him. At the last second he vanished. "Damn he's quick." I look around the room. I did'nt see him. I turn my attention to Sarah. She was standing still. The spell was still within her. I hold her shoulders and shake her.

"Sarah, wake up." I say still shaking her. All of a sudden I feel a wave of electricity run threw my body. I drop to my knees feeling paralized. The vampire was behind me. He snickered as he moved behind Sarah. "Foolish little one. Never let your guard down. Not even for a second." He smiled. His fangs were at least three inches long.

"Wha-what do you wa-want?" I say, still trying to move my body. "This girl right here." He answers. He wraps his arms around her. "Get off of her." I say feeling weak. "She has sacred blood and I want to taste it." He started rubbing his lips upon her neck. "Get away from her!" My legs started to feel numb. "Sorry but she's mine now." He smiles.

"Who are you?" I ask. I fall to the floor. My body felt heavy. I couldnt move completely now. "My name is Joshua." He laughs. "Listen, I'll make this as a challenge. If you can get to Midnight Castle within five days you may get her back." Before I could say something back he took off with Sarah. "Sarah...." After I used my last bit of streght calling out her name I blacked out.

I woke up for what seemed to be days after. I quickly rush to my feet. "I need to go get Sarah back!" I say to myself. "But I cannot do this alone. I need help." I thought and thought until Mikey and Frank came into my head. I ran out of the house and went to go look for them. I ran at top speed to the lot. Once I was about twenty feet away I slowed down. I walked the rest of the way. I looked up at the sky and it looked a deep purple.

I noticed them right away once I reached the lot. They noticed me as well. "Gee. Where ya been all night?" Frank askes walking up to me. Mikey was following behind. "I need to talk to you guys in private." I say seriously. They both looked at me with no emotion in their face. They both agreed and we went to Frank's house. His parents were away for the weekend so we had the house to ourselfs. "Okay I knew I just met you two but I need a really big favor." I say. Mikey and Frank sat on the sofa while I stood up. "Anything." Mikey smiled. "Same here." Frank said. I took a deep breath. "Promise not to tell anyone." I was nervious. I never told anyone my secret. "Promise." They both said. "Okay, Im a vampire."