Chin Up Love

Play Nice

Its been two weeks now and my parents had decided that they were going to ground me going from one extreme to the next first they want me to go as many parties and do whatever I want as long as it is going to be popular and now I was grounded and not supposed to go anywhere except school.

But my parents were anything but traditional most parents would make sure you stayed home mine didn’t seem to notice too much and I practically did whatever I wanted anyway.

My mother has barely spoken to me in two weeks and I can’t figure if that’s a good or bad thing. Whereas my dad and I haven’t ever been closers he unlike my mother came to the conclusion that as long as I was happy and not getting into trouble that my change in friends and personality was okay in fact I think he kind of liked the new me better then the old one, I think I reminded him of himself when he was younger. I wonder what happened, oh yea that’s right he married my mother.

“This is all your fault Marcus” my mother had said numerous times I wasn’t sure what that meant exactly but I figured she needed someone else to blame seeing as she wasn’t talking to me.

School life on the other hand had gotten a bit better people still stared and pointed, but I had found that there was a totally different side to the school that I didn’t really know about, sure I knew that there was the more of a hard core scene that lived on in our school but I guess I didn’t realise how big it was. It was as though they had there only little popularity circle that was totally separate from the one I had been part of. And to my surprise Oliver Sykes seemed to lead the pack. Well really that didn’t surprise me very much I had known he was a player all along but that didn’t really bother me I felt comfortable around him and he helped me so much to be who I wanted to be.

Tonight my parents had gone out and took Lucas with them and went to my Aunties places I think I wasn’t aloud to go anywhere even if it was only with my family. Really I was thankful I didn’t want to go with them. Plus I was counting on Pauline to pick me up any second now.

Grabbing my bag and taking one final look in the mirror I decided I like my new outfit locking the door we were headed to Oli’s his parents were away for the weekend leaving the boys home by themselves so Oli had invited a few of us over. Surprisingly it didn’t turn into a massive party like I expected. All it consisted of was Oli, Tom, Me, Pauline, Alex, Jamie, Zach & Curtis. Oh and a lot of alcohol.

Everyone was already there and had already cracked open the alcohol for the night. I went over and said hi to everyone finally finding Oli in the kitchen pouring himself a drink I snuck up behind him snaking my hands up the inside of his shirt his skin was cool and he jumped at my touch instantly turning around.

“Hi” I said quietly
“Well hello there” he replied attaching our lips “Would you like a drink?” he asked
“Why yes thank you” I replied
“You know you look gorgeous” and all I could manage was a smile as I melted in his arms

“Okay this is boring” Pauline complained “You guys suck” she stated in a rather almost drunk manner
It was about midnight and everyone was practically drunk but we all seemed to be bored like we didn’t know what exactly to do with ourselves the music was loud but no one was dancing and we had the tv going as well I think it was ‘Halloween” but I couldn’t hear it.

“How bout drunken truth or dare?” Alex questioned and everyone’s eyes seemed to light up
“Outside” Oli instructed dragging me along with him as we managed to make a circle on the patio I had no idea why we were sitting outside it was coming to winter and it was getting cool I snuggled into Oli to keep warm.

“Okay so who is starting this shindig?” Jamie asked swirling her long blonde hair around her face and taking another swing of her cup
“Okay give me a dare” Tom suggested
“Okay make out with Curtis” she instructed and both boys took a long drag of their alcoholic beverages before attaching lips and instantly pulling apart making a disgusted ewwing sound with everyone else laughing.

“Next” Tom instructed trying to wash his mouth out by gargling on alcohol and almost chocking
“Pauline, run around the pool but naked” Curtis laughed
“You say it like it would be the first time” she giggled and removed herself from Alex’s embrace before stripping down and piss bolting around the pool laughing by the time she got back she was shivering from the cold nights air and Alex helped her back into her clothes still laughing at her the whole time wrapping his arms around her to warm her up again.

“Okay Lacey dearest since you just laughed at me the whole time, truth or dare?” she asked sharply
“Hey I wasn’t the only one laughing” I subjected
“Truth or dare” she demanded with a smile on her face
“Truth”
“Oh that’s lame I just kissed Curtis for fuck sake” Tom shouted
“Fine give me a dare, but you better make it a good one” I laughed
“Go for a swim” It was a simple dare and in summer or on a warmer night there would have been no problem but I was freezing as it was, and getting undressed and jumping into a unheated pool really didn’t sound very appealing. But I wasn’t about to turn this dear down.

“Someone better get me a towel and make sure I don’t die” I said standing up and taking off my vest and skirt. I saw Tom run to grab a towel, next was my beanie. Everyone had gotten up and made their way over to the pool with me. The only thing I had left was my top and I was already freezing as it was I just tried not to think about it. Finally taking off my top and handing it to Oli his face looked a little worried, I went to stand by the edge of the pool ready to jump in. finally.

Anyone would had dived in with grace and ease but I wasn’t everyone and I was jumping into a freezing cold pool I was going to try to make sure the people who were still warm in all there clothes holding drinks and each other were going to feel the cold of this water. So I bombed in with very little grace only just hearing the screams underwater. The water broke my fall shattering like ice around me getting my adrenalin pumping and causing an ache to make its way through my body as the cold sunk in. leaving me feeling motionless but I made my way to the surface of the pool gasping for air as I got there trying to get out as soon as possible. Trying to pull myself over the edge of the pool I slipped and lost grip trying again I knew I would fail until Oli’s hand reached out and pulled me out instantly wrapping me in a towel that seemed to do only little.

“Lacey your lips are turning blue” he shrieked pulling me into a hug to try and warm me again not caring that I was soaking him through
“Oh my god Lace you’re shivering so much” Jamie exclaimed giving me the blanket she had wrapped around her
“Oli go get her in the shower” Pauline demanded and Oli did as he was told wrapping his arm around my waist and dragging me up the stairs
“Don’t make it too hot or she will pass out” I heard Pauline scream after us
“Don’t pass out on me okay” Oli said making his British accent sound frightened
“I won’t” I said finally finding my voice and I heard his sigh and relax a little

He had pushed me in the shower and turned the water on
“Fuck Oli” I mumbled jumping out of the way of the steaming water that had momentarily burnt my skin
“Sorry love” he said adjusting the taps
Once they were warm I stood under them trying to warm up my skin once more and trying to re-gain the normal-ness of feeling in my body.
I heard Oli sigh a little in relief
“You kind of scared me when your lips turned blue back there” he announced
“What thought you would never get to kiss me again” I said cheekily
“Something like that” he said with a smirk

Still standing in the shower I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him in with me attaching his lips to mine.

“Lace, im fully clothed and in a shower” he exclaimed so I quickly took off his jumper and shirt throwing them out of the shower making sure not to wet them any more then they already were.
“Happy?” I asked kissing his chest several times
“Very” he replied kissing me deeply and letting his hands roam my body finding there way to the bottom of my bum and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pressed me up against the wall of the shower, kissing my collar bone and chest. Yep I think all my senses were back now; I guess the shower did the trick.

“Aaarrrhhhhh Fuck” Oli yelled instantly letting go of me and moving out of the way of the water, the water had turned hot and had burnt his back.
Then we heard the laughter and realised that the guys had been playing with the water down stairs which stuffed up the water in the shower causing it to burn up.

Turning off the water I stood leaning up against the wall of the shower that Oli had me pressed to.
“I” kiss “Am” kiss “Going” kiss “To Kill” another kiss “Them” Oli finally finished getting out of the shower about to grab a towel but I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to me snaking my hands up his body I knew it go him every time, I placed a kiss on his soft lips and he kissed me back passionately before removing himself from me and grabbing a towel to I assume go kill someone.

“Play nice” I yelled after him but I only got a snicker in return.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey everyone im sorry i know my posting updates has slowed down
im back at school and just starting year 11 and have been uber bussy and havent had much time to write and i have been reading more then i have been writting.
but dont leave me this story is just getting started.
oh and checkout the link to her outfit its uber cool.
checkout a book called "Just Like That" by Marsha Qualey
please also comment it motivates me to write more
<3 Darkness