Chin Up Love

Just Another Party

It was amazing how much I had been able to get away with in the past four weeks. I think my mother had stopped caring so much well I guess there was still limitations like I wasn’t able to use my car and I got told off for even looking in the wrong direction but I practically did what I liked as long as it was in walking distance or someone was able to pick me up.
My dad and I are still getting closer as the weeks go by and Lucas really seems to like Oli even though I have made sure he has not entered my house once. Well except a couple times at night where I threw him out before anyone was awake. But Luca and I had met Oli down at the field a couple times and we had even taken him out to get ice cream.

But tonight wasn’t about ice cream tonight was a party at Pauline’s place her parents were away for the weekend a perfect time for a party.
I had been there all day helping her set up removing valuable items and placing them in a room that had a lock also ordering a few pizzas and setting up the music.

By 6.30 the boys had arrived with what seemed to be a shit load of alcohol only god knows where they got that from. They settled it down in the kitchen and went to fiddle with the music while Polly and I finished getting ready. Slipping on the outfits we had ready placed on Pauline’s bed we had already done our hair and only needed to add the finishing touches to our makeup. Coming down the stairs we seemed to have Alex and Oli stunned which I must admit was kind of funny.

Moments later the door burst opened and people started to file into the regular sized home some escaping outside while others decided to create their own dance floor.

By half way through the night I had lost Oli all together I supposed he was off somewhere drunk with the guys. I on the other hand didn’t feel like getting wasted tonight not knowing what I had done the night before freaked me out a little. So I decided I would take it easy and sip on drinks occasionally instead. I had found myself dancing with Pauline we looked like maniacs but we were totally loving it and so was everyone else we had all the guys looking at us go crazy in our little dresses and I even though I knew they were looking I didn’t care. It wasn’t like they had a chance I was with Oli and I was totally happy with that.

The song ended and Polly and I stopped dancing laughing at each other while everyone else clapped at us taking a mock bow.
“Im going to find Oli” I said shouting in her ear over the loud music
“Okay dance with you later” she laughed

It didn’t take me long to find him and it took me even less to wish I hadn’t found him.

But I did, I found him pressed up against a girl who was pressed up against a wall his tongue in her mouth and his hands all over her body.

I froze for a second not knowing what to do. But I realised I was Lacey Ann Carter and there was no way I was going to give in to my heart and start cry. So I did the only other thing I knew how to do and took the situation head on.

Walking up behind him he didn’t even notice until I pushed him even further on to her. He turned around to look at me and yelled

“Watch where you going why don’t you” before he realised it was me and he shut his mouth turning around completely to look at me but he didn’t say a word and neither did I. I just slapped him over hispretty little face leaving my hand print on his check before calmly walking out of the room and the house.

I just stood there for a moment half wishing he would run up to me and apologies the other just simply not knowing what to do. Trying to remember to breath. I was planning on getting a lift home from Pauline once the party was done and I had helped her clean up a little but I couldn’t handle it so I decided I would simply walk home. It wasn’t that far I suppose.

“Lacey” I heard my name being called the voice was British but not the British accent I was looking for I turned around to see Tom.

“What?” was all I could manage
“What’s the matter?” he asked
“Go ask your brother” I retorted bitterly
“Oh okay” he sounded a little scared
“Im going home Tom, tell Pauline sorry and I’ll call her”
“Do you want a lift?” he asked
“Its okay go inside and get drunk with your brother” I retorted
“What did he do?”
“Who’s the slutty blonde who’s got his tongue down her throat?” I asked trying not to sound the least bit sad or jealous for that matter
“Oh I see sorry Lace; you had to know he had a bit of a reputation for that sort of thing”
“Yea I know” I replied
“Do you want a lift?” he asked finally
“Yes please its kind of a long walk”

I got in the passengers side as he drove I gave slight instruction but apart from that it was silent it kind of reminded me of the car ride home from the party where Oli saved me from getting molested. But then again that was a totally different situation.

“Stop here don’t park out front my place my rents don’t know I went out” I instructed and Tom pulled over
“Thanks Tom, ill see you at school”
“That’s okay Lacey im sorry about Oli ill have a go at him if it makes you feel any better” he tried to make me smile and I think it worked.

I got into my room with out my parents even noticing I think they were both asleep. Now if you have seen enough chick flicks this is the part where I slide down the back of my door and burst out in tears or throw myself at my bed and start crying but I was not going to do that I was not going to make this cliché. I was not one to cry easily especially when it came to boys even if that boy was Oliver Sykes. Instead I was going to get revenge to get even and I would start in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating more
but thankyou to my 30 subscribers it would be totally rad if you each left me one comment :D
please XD
<3