Chin Up Love

The Desire For Lust

A couple days had passed and I was still with Will even though he had never officially asked me out… and Oli was still with his slut. I couldn’t look at them together it was like pulling teeth but we noticed each other steal glances at each other on occasion it was like we were playing mind games with each other.

OLI’S POV

I got ready in my normal gear jeans and a top grabbing a jacket as I walked out the door. I wasn’t dressing to impress especially not her.

I was going on my first date with Sarita… who I realised I don’t even know her last name. I suppose that happens when your not really interested in someone sure she was pretty enough with her tone of makeup, but she just bored me all she did was complain and ramble about gossip. She was easy though in two ways I supposed easy to deal with and easy to get what any guy wanted out of her. But for some reason she wasn’t exactly what I wanted to say the least.

I picked her up from her house she was dressed in a short denim skirt with a low cut red top on and a leather jacket. Her blonde hair hung long and straight down her back and she wore that much makeup it was impossible to find what she really looked like.

I smiled at her as she got into the car.
“You look lovely” I lied
“Thanks you don’t look so bad yourself” she probably lied as well

We were headed to this small rock n roll café I loved the place it was named ‘E. Rigby’ after the song Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles. I came here that often the people here new me by name and also my usual order.

“Oh how cute, it’s such a little café” was Sarita’s response to the sight of the place it was almost insulting
“Yea I love this place” I replied trying to think positive

The last of my positive thoughts were dying now all she had eaten was half of her ordered salad and the waitress looked at me a little distressed I tried to give my best fake smile.

“Yea so like you know Pauline she’s such a fake cow she said…”I cut her off I couldn’t believe this any more
“Huh…” I replied
She looked at me confused god she was dull
“Pauline is one of my closest friends I would like it if you didn’t insult her”
“Oh ok sorry” she said before it got quite and I was actually relieved, she had been like this all night bitching about practically everyone under the sun. I had learnt that she loved the colour pink and Paris Hilton and she had learnt nothing about me which I was content with.

I had thought about taking her somewhere else before I took her home but she was exhausting and I really couldn’t be bothered any more so I decided to end our night there. I escorted her to the car her arm linked with mine and I could feel her shiver as the cool winter air hit her. Served her right I suppose wearing mini skirts in winter. Huh.

I pulled up out the front of her house getting out I walked her to the door.
“So I had a really nice time and…” god I couldn’t be bothered any more so I attached our lips to keep her quiet she reluctantly kissed back and I slipped my tongue to meet hers.

Finally we pulled away
“Ill see you on Monday” I said giving her one final peck on the lips.

Why couldn’t I feel anything I thought that maybe if I kissed her I would feel something her nonsense would go away? But there was nothing sensual about it there was no lust and no desire for need and a kiss without those things could hardly be called a kiss.

But that had never seemed to bother me before. It was the same feeling I got when I cheated on Lacey like it was missing something it was those things the want and the need to touch that person like I felt the need to go after Lacey. God why had I stuffed it up so bad? Why was she being such a royal pain to fight back like this?
I couldn’t apologies to her either I suppose I was just too stubborn.
♠ ♠ ♠
so guys still no one has commented on my new story
go read it im not updating this story until i get some feed back for my new one
"Just Another Memory"

but thanks for my 9 stars
go read my new story!!!!!!