It's Our Time to Shine

Lights Out.

As Bert and I managed to stagger our way to the guys who were waiting outside The Four Season Hotel, we received glances from the concierges who were standing next to the entrance.
Apparently, they weren’t too happy about seeing us all drunk and being even louder.
Nevertheless, one of the concierges smiled politely at me and opened the door for us.

“Have a pleasant night”, he said before receiving smiles and nods from Jepha, Quinn and Dan.
“Fuck, yeah! I’ll have a fucking pleasant night ‘cause I have Lina!”, Bert almost screamed as we entered the hotel lobby.
“Dude, calm the fuck down or else we’re gonna get thrown outta here”, Quinn said, trying to settle him down as he saw him dancing around the lobby.

I was, without a doubt, too drunk to be able to notice what was going on around me as I was sitting in the middle of the lobby on the floor, not really paying attention to anything.

“Come on, Bert – I’ll take you up to the hotel room, okay?”, Quinn laughed, managing to stop Bert from twirling around.
“Yeah, okay, dude. Carry me…”
He was already half asleep as Quinn dragged him into the elevator.

“Wait! Lina! We gotta bring Lina. We can’t forget about her!”
“Chill, Bert. I’ll get her, okay?”, Jepha assured.
“Yeah, get her. I can’t be without her”, Bert pleaded desperately, rubbing his face.
“I’m goin´, I’m goin´. Come on, Lina. I’ll help you up, yeah?”

I looked up at Jepha and saw his kind face having a gentle smile on it.

“I’m tired”, I complained.
“No wonder after all that vodka you and Bert drank. Geez, I had no idea a girl like you could drink that much. I’m impressed!”
“Another hidden talent of mine, huh?”
“You bet. But come on, I’ll help you get up from the floor”, he smiled before receiving my confused nod, making me pull me up.

His strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist and got me up on my feet.
I started staggering along the floor, but quickly realized that this could impossibly end well.

“Hey, hold on to me, okay? And I’ll take you up to the hotel room”, Jepha then said with a smile, putting his arm yet again around my waist while he let me lean on him as we took the elevator up to the 6th floor.

As we got up to our floor a couple of minutes later, Jepha and I met the other guys and we all stumbled inside the hotel room.

“Come on, guys – let’s get these two in bed”, I heard Quinn say, looking at Jepha and Dan.

I was now lying on the floor in the hotel room and my vision was as blurry as it possibly could get at this point.

“Hey, don’t let ‘em lie there on the floor. Lift ‘em up on the couch or somethin´.”

There was too much talk for me to be able to register who was saying what.
All I heard was voices and that was it.

“Let’s take off their jackets and shoes.”
“Yeah.”
“Hey, is it okay if I crash now. My head is fuckin´ killing and I just need to go to bed.”
“Sure, Dan. We’ll talk tomorrow. Good night.”
“Jeph, help me out here, will ya?”

I now felt a soft hand gently brushing my arm before feeling someone un-zipping my hoodie.

“Lift her up a little.”
“Okay.”
“Easy now.”

“My shoes. I need to take off my shoes”, I suddenly mumbled.
“It’s okay, hun. Well help you, right, Jeph?”
“Sure thing.”

“It’s my birthday today”, I suddenly said, not really knowing where it came from.
“What – your birthday? It is?”, Jepha asked amazed. “Why haven’t you told us before? We could’ve celebrated and bought you presents!”
“Yeah, totally!”, Quinn agreed.
“It’s not really my birthday, though”, I giggled childishly. “It’s my half birthday today.”
“Fuck that. Either way, I’m givin´ you a birthday gift tomorrow”, Jepha smiled as I saw him immediately bending down to untie the yellow laces on my black Converse shoes.

“I need to lie down.”
“You are laying down. You’re in the couch”, Quinn responded with a smile.
“Bed. I mean the bed”, I said, once again mumbling as I rubbed my face and sat up in the couch.

“We’re just gonna take off some clothes on Bert and we’ll be right with you, okay?”
“Mhm…”
“Jeph, help me out. Lift up Bert and I’ll take off his jacket.”
“Duuude, he got his hand in his pants. There’s no way I’m goin´ anywhere close to that”, Jepha said laughing.
“Pussy. I’ll handle it.”
“Good luck.”

“Hey, Bert – It’s me, Quinn. How about you getting up for a while so Jeph and I can help you take off your jacket, eyh?”
“I’m horny”, Bert mumbled, still having his hand down his pants.
“Sure you are. Unfortunately, I can’t do anything about that right now, but won’t it be good to take off your jacket?”
“Yeah…”
“Good. Okay, Jeph’ll help you up and I’ll take it off, okay?”
“Yeah, duuude”, Bert responded in a raspy voice, laughing at his own comment.

“My voice is weird. Is my voice weird?”
“Lift your arms up”, Quinn replied, not bothering answering him.
“Ahh, Quinn! Stop touching my dick!”, Bert suddenly burst out, now giggling like a little school girl.
“There, the jacket’s off. You wanna keep your shoes on?”
“Yeah. I’ll take ‘em off myself, thank you very much.”
“So, is everything okay now?”
“Yup, looks like it.”
“It’s Lina’s birthday today”, Bert then said, having a smug look upon his face.
“No, idiot. She just said it’s her half birthday. Fuck, you never pay attention, do you?”

“Only when I wanna”, he smirked.
“Okay, if I’m no longer needed here right now, I’m gonna go to bed”, Quinn said, yawning as he stretched his arms up in the air.
“Yeah, me too”, Jepha agreed. “Are you guys gonna sleep on the couch or what?”
“We’re gonna sleep together”, Bert said in a childish tone, now wiggling around on the couch while giggling.
“Uhm, I don’t think so. Lina, want some help with going to bed?”, Quinn asked.

“Yeah… I think so”, I responded, scratching my head while mumbling some incomprehensible words.

After the unknown amount of vodka I had consumed during this evening, it had sure gone straight to my head.

“Come on, then. Take my hand and lean on me, okay?”, Quinn smiled, reaching his hand out for me to grab as he pulled me up from the couch.
“Quinn, you gonna be all right helping them alone?”, Jepha asked.
“Yeah, I’ll be fine. Just go ahead n’ go to bed.”

As he was about to go to bed, he gave me a quick hug and patted Bert on the head before he entered a door and closed it behind him, leaving me, Bert and Quinn by ourselves.

“Where are we going?”, I suddenly asked, completely forgetting where Quinn was taking me.
“I’m takin´ you to bed. Man, you’re wasted!”
“No, I’m not”, I giggled.
“Yes, you are”, Quinn defined as he grinned at me.

The both of us headed out a door that lead to yet another room which apparently was some sort of bedroom, containing a huge king-size bed in the middle.

“Here’s your room”, he said, gently letting go of me before leading me to the bed where I sat down.

I fell backwards and landed on my back in the bed, closing my eyes.

“… Lina?”
“Yeah…”
“Oh, I thought you had a blackout. Hey, you need anymore now or do you just wanna sleep?”, Quinn then asked, leaning next to the door with his arms crossed.
“My clothes…”, I responded.
“What about ‘em?”
“I need to take them off.”
“You want me to take your clothes off?”
“… I get so hot at night.”

“Oh, uhm, sure… Okay. I mean, if you want me to, I can take ‘em off. Like, all of ‘em or just some?”
“Some”, I laughed uncontrollably while looking at him. “My pants and… No, just the pants.”
“Oh, okay. Sure, I can do that”, he replied, sitting down on the king-size bed next to me.

“You want me to un-button your pants too?”
Quinn sounded unsure, almost worried as he was hesitating on what he was doing.

“Yeah”, I mumbled, now having my eyes shut while lying in the bed.
“Okay, here goes. Uhm, I gotta pull your t-shirt up a little in order to reach the zipper to your pants, just so you know.”

I felt Quinn’s hands slowly pulling my tee up before feeling him un-zip my pants.
If he wasn’t one of my best friends, I would’ve gotten turned on there and then.
Nevertheless, I got chills all over my body. This without knowing why.

“There, the pants are off. Hey, you’re shakin´. Are you cold? Do you want me to tuck you in?”, he asked, looking at me with a sweet smile upon his face.
“Yes, please.”
He immediately pulled the covers over me and tucked me gently in, making sure I wasn’t cold anymore.
“There, are you cold now?”
“No”, I responded, pulling the covers all the way up to my chin.
“So you’re okay?”
“Yeah.”
“Great! I’m gonna leave you now if that’s okay? You need your sleep and so do I”, Quinn said with a smile.

“Good night.”
“Good night”, he replied, leaning over and softly imprinting a kiss on my forehead.
He left the room and hit the lights off, leaving the room in total darkness.
Wonderful. Just what I needed.
The darkness felt soothing to my eyes while I now began to feel even more and more tired.
After a while, I was no longer able to keep them open as I fell asleep that night…
♠ ♠ ♠
this was probably the most entertaining update, in my eyes, that i've written so far.
man, i can totally picture myself being so drunk that the guys need to un-dress me. xD
and wasn't quinn adorable as he was trying to take off my pants? (:

oh, and btw; during these past couple of weeks, i've been working on a story for
Bring Back Gerbert Writing Competition.
you guys should really check it out. ;D
my entry is called 'This Love's Euthanasia' and you can read it here.

xo,
Lina.