Status: complete :)

Giving In

06

06

When I woke up, I was somehow in my room. I yawned and looked on my bedside. It was only 7:10 AM, so I had time to get ready for school. But, boy was I tired. I yawned again as I took off my clothes then stepped into the shower. “MOM!!” I yelled. No answer. So, I tried again, a little louder. “MOM!!” I screamed.

“What, what's wrong?” My mom went into the bathroom.
“What time did I get home last night?” I asked.
“Oh, thats what we need to talk about. Your friends saw you passed out and had trouble finding out where you live. But luckily, they found out we lived. I say they arrived here around, 3:30 AM about.” My mom explained. “Anyways, I really don't know whats wrong with you. You have migraines all the time, you cutting yourself on your mirror and window. You leaving at 1 in the morning. Is there something going on with you. Do you want your father and I to get you a psychiatrist?” She asked seriously.

I gaped. They thought I cut myself, well at least they didn't have an intention of me being a slayer. But, now they think I am crazy or something. “No mom its okay.” I sighed.
“Okay, well were always here if you need to talk.” She said and finally left.
After my shower, I put on a pair a regular jeans and a long sleeved t-shirt. I heard it was going to be cold outside and I looked out the window and the weather doesn't look too pleasant. I walked quietly downstairs, I was hoping to catch a ride, however, my mom and dad seemed to have already left. I guess I was going to walk to school.

---

“Pree, are you okay, you know with last night?” Bella asked me as I arrived at the parking lot.
“I guess. I don't really remember it all. Its really faint. How did you guys to go to my parents. Wouldn't they had recognized you?” I asked.
“I guess not. Last time they saw me that was...27 years ago to be exact. Then again, you also didn't recognized us from the photos.” She pointed out.
“Well, I kind of did. But I was screwed up okay. I thought I was just thinking things. I thought it was the migraines.” I said.

“Okay, okay.” She laughed. We saw Edward advancing us as he arrived he gave Bella a quick kiss on the lips. Out of all the relationships I or my friends had been in, we would show that we were in a relationship in public together, like kiss and hold hands. However, Bella and Edward rarely showed that. Edward looked at me and frowned and I just shrugged.
I was about to say something as the bell rang.
“See you guys later,” I said and left to my English class. As I sat down, Jasper came in and took a seat next to me.

“About last night-” Jasper started.
“It's okay, I don't want to talk about it anyways, I'm stupid. But I have to ask you, are you the one who watches me outside my window at night?” I asked him and hid my face.
“Yes.” He said.
“Oh, well, thats good to know-seriously, I would rather have you do that than someone I do not know.” I told him honestly and looked at him. I smiled. Though, looking at him made my head spin.

“You seem happy today.” He said, ignoring my last comment.
I laughed. “My mom asked me this morning, if I wanted her to get me a psychiatrist, do you think I am happy?” I asked him. “I'm just joking, I am happy, besides the fact that my mom thinks I'm nuts.” I told him. Jasper just smiled and held my hand just in time as my head started to hurt. I smiled back.
The rest of the class our teacher gave us an assignment. We had to do an analysis of this poem I did not completely understand.
“I can come over tonight and help you if you want?” Jasper asked as we both got up. He pick up my books for me and made me lead the way to my next class. I thought for a moment, if my parents weren't home for the night then why not?
“Sure,” I smiled again.



“Pree, do you want to come shopping with me and Bella. I'm dragging her with me and want to know if you can come too. Right after school.” Alice asked me at lunch. I looked at Jasper.
“I would like to but unfortunately I can't. I already have plans.” I told her. She just smiled and nodded.

The rest of the day went like a breeze. As I left school I saw Jasper coming towards me.
“Hi,” I silently said.
“Hey,” He said and smiled.
I smiled back. Seriously, what was wrong with us today? We kept smiling at each other, all day. As he walked with me back he took me to the woods.
“Since, we both don't have a car, climb on my back, we will get there faster.” He ordered me.
I just looked at him dumbfounded. “Uhm, I don't know.” I said and started to go back to the direction of school.

“Wait, sorry. I guess we both will walk.” He said and I came back. This made him smile.
“No...lets race!” I yelled and ran as fast as I could. I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore, I fell over a tree stump and just laid there looking up at at the clouds.
“Hey!” Jasper yelled running towards me. “You know were way past you house.” He giggled and fell down next to me. I burst out laughing.

“Haha, Jasper. You just giggled.” I said and turned to face him.
“Well, I bet I can make you giggle.” He smirked and started tickling my sides. I yelled out and started giggling uncontrollably.
“Jasper,” I said after he stopped. I felt nervous. He plopped one arm on the ground and put his other hand on my stomach.
“Mhm?” He mumbled. I didn't know what to say, so I just left him there calming my nerves.



“Bella, what are you doing on my driveway?” I asked as I walked up my empty driveway.
“I've been looking everywhere for you, until Edward told me to come here to meet you. He didn't tell me where you were though.” Bella looked at me suspiciously. About that, we didn't end up going to my house we just laid their until 8 o'clock. However, we still got our work done.
“Oh I was with a friend.” I said quietly.
“Just tell us the truth. You were with Jasper, why didn't you tell us?” Alice said and came out of nowhere.
“Uh, well I thought I didn't want to give a wrong impression because of your visions.” I said half-honestly.

“I understand, but next time tell us when you got a date with a guy.” Bella smirk playfully and Alice giggled. I started to awkwardly laugh.
“Anyways, this isn't why were here, Carlisle wants you to come over. He may have something.” Bella said seriously. I nodded and left with them.
“Hey, Bella. Renesmee is your daughter right?” I asked.
“Yeah, me and Edwards.” She sighed.

As we arrived to the Cullen's house, Renesmee and muscled man was next to her, they were smiling at each other. It gave me the impression that they were together.
“Hi Pree. This is my friend Jacob.” Nessie said and motion to Jacob that was next to her.
“Hi,” Jacob said and shook my hand.
“Hey,” I said back and walked into the house. I saw Jasper and immediately blushed.
“Hey Pree, didn't see you in a long time.” He smirked, which looked cute.
“I know,” I joked and followed him upstairs to Carlisle.
“Welcome Priyanka. Sit down.” He motioned to a random seat. I sat down uncomfortably.
“Is you Date of Birth; August 24th, 2018?” he asked me.

I nodded. “Yeah, I'm 17.” I told him.
“You had a twin right?” He asked again.
“No. I mean, I don't think so.” My parents never told me I did.
“Of course, it died at birth.” he said sympathetically. “This is one of the causes that caused you being a slayer.” He said.

“I looked into your family files. Your great-grandmother, Bella's grandmother, had symptoms of being a slayer. However, your genes were supposed to go to Bella but it skipped. It possibly would have went to Nessie, but that was genetically impossible so it went to you.” He explained.
“I ran test, and obviously you are a slayer.” He told me.
“What's going to happen?” I asked.

“I don't know.” He said slowly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you liked it :)