The Letters of an Autophobic

Ringing in My Ears

Nate pulled into the parking lot, arguing with me about eating food. I told him I wasn't hungry. He said that if I didn't eat, that I would attract an eating disorder since our family is known for fast metabolisms.

"Just eat the food I packed, will you El?" Nate asked.

"Maybe," I said grimly, getting out of the car.

I turned to him as he spoke, but kept walking, "Ellie, I'm serious! I'm just looking out for you, so eat the food!"

"Fine Nathaaaan!" I said as I fell.

Somebody was on the ground next to me. I must've tripped over him. I rubbed my head and tried to get up. The other got up before me. His head blocked out the sun as he examined me. He was rubbing his shoulder.

"Um.. ow," he said

"I'm sorry, " I said, shooting up, dusting off my knees, "Really, my bad."

"Oh! Oh, wait hold up!" he shouted as I turned and walked off.

"Yes?" I asked sheepishly. Was he gonna bitch me out or somethin?

"Is your name Ellie?"

"Yes?" I dragged it out in question. Who was this kid?

"Wow, I'm like.. lucky or something," he laughed. He looked off and scratched his head.

"Why do you you wanna know? Who are you? Is your head okay because you seem to be scratching it hell of a lot..." I rambled

"Right, right, " he breathed out, "My name is Michael Way, we have Geometry together, you hooked me up with your brother as a tutor back in 1st Quarter. My brother, Gerard.. he told me to look out for you and my head is fine, it's just a habit of mine."

"Gerard..." my voice lingered on his name. I turned and started to walk off, Mikey following me instantly into the school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update later today.

Comments please. I'm groveling, seriously. I'll bargain, send a cookie through the mail. Idk.