Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

Dont ruin this perfect moment

Doctor Hampton’s POV

“Okay I'm going to check up on The Way brothers” I say to the assistant nurse

“Okay” she replies.

I walk with my clipboard in hand studying it carefully when I hear loud cheers of excitement coming from down from the hall. I glare down at the noisy nonsense and to my surprise I see the Frank Iero boy and Gerard Way speeding down the hall in wheelchairs. What on earth are they thinking? Gerard is certainly
Not well enough to be out of his bed or be riding in wheel chairs!

“Excuse me Mr. Way, Mr. Iero!

They slow down just before me nearly knocking me over.

“What do you two think you are doing?” I bark.

“Argh well you see Ger...” Mr. Iero begins to speak.

“Well you Mr. Way are certainly not well enogh to be racing around in a wheel chair, you are very ill”

“Sorry sir it's just that I wanted to get out of my room and have a bit of fun” Gerard apologizes.

“Well you shouldn’t of, now hurry up and get back to your room” I beckon.

“And put those wheelchairs back, they are not used for racing around hospitals”

Gerard's POV

“Geez what a grump” I say jumping back into my bed.

“Yes he was, oh well it was fun though ae, and I think that I wore most of my energy off, I'm starting to feel a bit tired” Frank replies yawning.

“Good”

Frankie grabs my hand and brings it up to his lips.

“What are you doing” I whisper.

“I'm doing this” he says kissing my knuckles.

“Frankie”

“No don’t” he replies applying his lips tenderly to my own.

His tongue glides along my bottom lip begging entry, I give it to him before our tongues intertwine in a lustful kiss, a much wanted kiss.

Frankie breaks away looking me deep in the eye.

“Please Frankie don…” I say before her interrupts me.

“No Gerard please don’t, don’t ruin this perfect moment” he says climbing onto the bed next to me.

I smile at him as he wraps his arms over my waist and snuggles into me.

I snuggle back into him loving every moment of this….