Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

***!!!

Frank's POV
I wake with Gerard sitting next to me smiling.
I must have fallen asleep again.
I cant even stand to look at him, he doesn’t know that I know about him and that bitch of a cheerleader Jessica.. Fuck I could kill that whore.
“Hey baby” he says giving me a peck on the forehead.
I turn away from him giving him an evil look.
“What's up” he says looking confused.
“What do you think” I beckon back.
“I honestly don’t know baby” he says reaching for my hand.
“Don’t call me baby” I reply snatching my hand away from him.
“Please tell me, maybe I can fix it” he says looking innocent.
“When were you going to tell me Gerard” I say nearly in tears now.
“Tell you what, you are making no sense to me” he says now looking distressed.
“That you were going to break up with me” I reply as tears roll down my cheeks.
“What, whatever gave you that idea” he says.
“Don’t play dumb Gerard, I know that you’ve been cheating on me with that slut cheerleader Jessica” I yell back.
“What are you talking about, that’s not true” Gerard replies, trying to look sincere.
“Don’t fucking lie, I saw you two earlier you were cuddling and calling each other baby and talking about ending it with me” I cry back trying not to make contact with his eyes.
“Frankie I'm sor..”
“Don’t try to fucking apologize, I know you don’t mean it, you don’t even love me” I cry turning my back on him and crying my eyes out.
“Frankie baby please” he says touching my shoulder.
“Don’t fucking touch me or call me baby” I say shrugging off his hand.
“Please, hear me out, I never meant to hurt you please” he cries.
“No fuck you, I cant believe your cheating on me with a whore like her, how could you, shes already got a boyfriend, and I always thought you hated those people” I cry.
“Frankie im sorry it's just that, shes been real nice to me for quite a while now” he begins to say.
“No I don’t want to hear your fucking lies, you and her can go and get fucked, I don’t need your shit” I say picking up my jacket and begin to leave the room.
“Frankie please wait let me explain” Gerard says running after me.
“No fuck off, leave me alone, I hate you, piss off” I scream back at him.
I see tears roll quickly down his face as I leave his room and exit his house.
I don’t need his shit, I cant even believe he’d do something like this to me, how could he be so ignorant.