Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

Drowning sorrows...and SEX

Gerard's POV
A week has gone since I last saw Frankie, since we broke up. I hadn’t seen Jessica in a whlile either.
I hadn’t gone to school all week I’d been too worried about running into him or something so I had been wagging basically.
All week I’ve been drunk and there hasnt been a minute of the day that I haven’t had some kind of liquor in my hands. I had taken so many overdoses of pills, I had been totally fucking wasted and fucked up.
Why?
Because I feel sorry for myself, so my decision is to drown all my misery and sorrow in booze and pills, I know not the best choice but it's helped a lot in the past, for my liking anyway.
I feel like a fucking asshole how I broke Frankie's heart, and my only choice is to do this to myself.

I sit uncomfortably on my bed exhausted, worn out and feeling like shit.
Suddenly I hear the doorbell ring.
“Grrr” I grunt
I force myself to get up and answer it.

I open the door to find a familiar and cheerful face looking back at me.
“Hey Baby!” Jessica smiles embracing me in a tight hug.
“Hey Jessy” I reply smiling at her and giving her a kiss on the forehead.
I'm happy to see her, but then again I still feel a little sorry for Frankie.
“How have you been, I'm sorry I haven’t seen you in a while, ive been really busy with practice and all” she says walking into the living room.
“Ive been good” I lie.
“Hmmm it doesn’t look like it, you look terrible” she says itting herself down on the couch.
“Oh just lack of sleep” I reply sitting down beside her.
“Okay, and I heard you broke it off with that fucking pansy idiot” she says fiddling with her mini skirt.
“Um yea who told you that?” I reply.
“Oh um well he’s been loping around school like a total depressed loner, and he told this guy at school that you two had broken up” she says.
“Oh okay” I reply looking at her, she is so beautiful, everything about her the way she dresses with her tight short mini skirt showing off her petite bum and sexy legs. The way she wears her tops, tight and above her belly button showing off her big busts and small fit body. The way her blonde hair falls over her shoulders and half way down her back. The way she smiles, her cute little button nose and light grey eyes. It made me shiver every time I looked at her.
It's just brilliant how she broke it off with her ex boyfriend Bucky the captain of the football team just to be with me, but she doesn’t want our relationship to go public yet, she says too many people will be giving us the “bad” look.

“So you wanna drink of something?” I ask rubbing her knee gently.
“No thankyou, but what i do want is you” she says jumping on my lap straddling my waist.
“You want to fuck me eh?” I say grabbing her waist.
“Hmm yes” she replies snaking her arms around my neck.
I smile as I lay her down on the couch and begin to take off her clothes.