Love Since the First Time I Laid Eyes on You

Snuggled with Frankie

Gerard's POV

I sit patiently snuggled with Frankie on a chair next to Mikey's hospital bed.
It felt nice to be in Frankie's arms after so long, but I knew that he was only doing it to comfort me.
I hold a tear stained tissue in my hand as I stare blankly at Mikey who lies almost lifeless beside me.
He only just survived, and would have died in less than an hour if I hadn’t of found him. He had lost a huge amount of blood and may not wake for another couple of days.
I had been sobbing non stop since last night and hadn’t had any sleep at all and had been in Frankie's arms most of the night too.
“Gee” he says.
“Yea Frankie” I reply wiping my eyes.
“I'm just gonna go home okay”
“You will be coming back though ae, I need you”
“Yea of course I will be, I just need to go home and grab some stuff and I’ll be right back” he replies.
“Okay cool” I sniffle.
He jumps up and grabs his jacket.
“Do you need any thing from your house?” he asks.
“uhm yes please, could you get me some clothes too”
“Okay sure, I’ll see you soon” he replies before leaving me alone in the hospital room with Mikey.

I don’t know why he’ being so nice, in fact I can’t see how he can be so kind to me after what I did to him. I didn’t expect him to be so caring. But it's good to know that I have someone to lean on in this hard time, I haven’t told Jessica yet.

Frank's POV

I arrive back at the hospital with 2 bags full of clothes and some chocolate and lollies that I got when I went to the super market. I thought they might cheer Gerard up a bit.
I was also pretty surprised to find so many canisters of pills in his draws. He must be back on his depression pills.
“Excuse me sir” someone says to me as I'm about to enter Mikey's hospital room.
“Yes” I say.
“There’s something important I need to tell you” Doctor Hampton [Mikey's doctor] says.
“Sure what is it?” I reply.
“It's about Mr. Way” he says.
“Sure what's up with Mikey?” I ask.
“No not Mikey it's Gerard”