Have we met?

rule number 1

His eyes snapped open angered by his sudden weakness and then he realized the surroundings had changed, a small fire crackled to itself the oak walls breathed in the warmth, a simple table and chairs stay dormant in the corner and he glanced and became fixated upon her figure, she was undressing before him with out a care, he took a awkward gulp and winced at his swollen throat. He wanted to stop looking but her unnatural perfection drove his eyes insane and he noticed every detail to her red satin lingerie to her pale flawless skin the urge to be close to her was unbearable and before he realized she was also staring at him. She grinned as he tried to hide his reddening face.

“Like what you see?” she stretched in a cat-like way and prowled over to him and purred into his ear,

“Move over it’s a single bed and its cold” He felt his face burn as he tried to answer back calmly,

“I am not sleeping next to you” he regretted his action as his voice wavered uncomfortably.

She slipped under the silk covers and ran her hand slowly across his chest which was when he realized he was half undressed he tried to move her away but she had already won as she planted a kissed on his neck where she had done the deed.

“Don’t worry I wont bite… again”,

she changed her nature she began to purr gentle as she tilted his head and he closed his eyes as her lips gently grazed his, nipping his lip slowly he moved away stifling a moan then he heard himself growl

“Leave me be you’ve done enough damage for one night” he snapped and then realized her expressions didn't look taunting.

She looked down then began a lecture,

“Your first rule a way a vampire shows affection is through sound and touch and sympathy the same they are easily told apart by the simple rule a man will always be in control of affection but a female is more likely to be dominant in sympathy”

He looked at her and then something in his mind put it together.

“I-I.. You can’t show affection,” she was dead she cannot remember what love is.

“Never mind”.
He looked away for a second to find her at his other side facing the wall her hand pressed against it. He rolled over then hesitantly touched her back where a nasty graze was appearing.

“What happened?”

She arched he back at his touch and cursed herself silently for doing so,
“None of your business”

His turn to be in control. He ran his hand gently up and down her back then planted a kiss on her neck.

“Not sharing many secrets are we”

“Not with you” he turned to face him and pushed herself hard up against the cold wall as his hands tried to touch her yet again.

“You’ll have plenty of time to practice your charms on someone else”
She grimaced as his hand cupped her cheek.

“Such harsh words” He cooed at her and she could not resist.

He heard the crack before he felt the pain sear across his face. She seemed to be growling impatiently for him to remove his hand he smirked like his entire gender do and the crash of their lips caught her off-guard.

He felt her flinch at the opposite reaction she wanted and he felt her hands beat at his chest catching them at the third hit he felt her tense and panic, he felt himself grinning broadly in the kiss as he grabbed both wrists in on hand and used his free hand to openly explore her boy.

She was not impressed, her sympathy fading quickly she played along, and parting her lips she felt him search her mouth hungrily then she bit down on his tongue.

He pushed himself hard away from her falling clumsily off of the bed he heard her hiss, “Stay down there where you belong”

He clenched his fists. That hasn’t happened before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filling slightly
I have an idea but not for the beginning of the story