Beverly and the Bevan: A Bloke's Romance

Chapter 2: the chapter where I meet a fabulous roo

Chapter 2: the chapter where I meet a fabulous rootable sheila

My breath was taken as she stood over from her, so I inhaled from my puffer (I’m a chronic asthmatic) anyway back to her, she sparkled with beauty, one thing stood out the most, god damn she had one of the best damn pair of tits I’ve ever seen. I picked up a new paper to pretend I was here for a reason, not just to perve on that sheila.
Golly, looking at her gave me a massive erection in my shorts, i had to pretend i was reading the news paper, I thought I was reading the personals section but really didn’t pay much attention to the paper as she walked over. She took one look at me and said what are you reading with that kind of "joy,” referring to my boner of course. I said “err just trying to find a nice date in the paper” The smile on her face turned to a sort of shocked emotion, she had looked down and saw the paper had been actually opened to the obituaries page.
“its nothing like you think,” I stammered,
“Don’t worry you go “knock them dead, you little heart stopper” she fake smiled, and then went to walk away. “Whats your name” I asked still stammering, Beverly West, she said, and then I laid it on her “hey I’m Gavin… Got a few minute how about it,”
“well that’s a nice offer Gavin, but I still have a pulsar, and you don’t like girls that way.”
“I’m ok with that, I got a holden commodore, I have no discrimination in cars… we except ford fags”
“I said pulse not pulsar” she shot back
I tried to think up something romantic in the movies “I wanna shag you beverly” ah I was a genius, no one pulls of smooth lines like me
“maybe another time” she smiled and walked out
“oh fuck” I yelled out,
“No… no fuck,” the sales man reminded me
“Shut up you premature ejaculator,” Is responded, that was an ultimate ‘burn’ moment I thought to my self, that’s when I saw her, not Bevery, the other girl, which is just here for an excuse to put the prologue back in really, but I saw her, I looked in her eyes, her smile never changing, those beautiful eyes never shifting
I look at her and her glance seemed to meet mine, her body was beautiful, her breasts so full like perfect… well… boobs, god that smile was near orgasmic, sending chills up my spine… no one… not even veronica, deserved to look that good… I didn’t want this moment to end, but it did end. It ended ever so abruptly when a man in the shop looked at me and spoke the dreaded words, “do you wanna buy that porno magazine.” Ah fantasies are fun. God that Beverly chick would be a good root I thought to my self. When I went home I masturbated, the orgasm was better then all the other times I wanked, even the time I watched Paris Hiltons celebrity sex tape… purely orgasm… that’s the first night I dreamt of Beverly West, we shagged, and she explained how I was the most amazing man on earth… which I knew already and then we head a threesome with that cute chick out of that vampire show with a female slayer who for copy right reasons will not be named in this book, you know the one who turned lesbian and became a witch, her tits were even better then in my imagination… both the chick from the unnamed show and Beverly, ah Beverly.
♠ ♠ ♠
© Aaron Ducker 2008