Green Day, Why Are You In My Room?

Chapter 14

Tash's POV

I grinned proudly watching Green Day play from backstage. I was considered part of the management crew - so I too was dressed in a black shirt and red tie.

The crowd loved them. Tre was completely smashing the drums, Mike was giving the bass his all, and Billie was exciting the crowd by throwing his tie into the crowd and opening his shirt a couple of holes.

I watched smilingly as Billie got members of the audience to swear that they could play the drums to a minimal extent. He ten picked a bass and lead guitarist, asking them to all play an Operation Ivy song.

I still couldn't believe I was hearing Green Day play after all these years of never having gone to one of their concerts.

When they finished, Billie said goodbye with a 'Don't let these fucking bastards boss you around - you have the power, you people have the fucking power' scream. The crowd roared, and Green Day exited the stage.

Tre came up to me, his tie crooked and shirt untucked. He looked so cute when he had a dishevelled appearance...

I hugged him tightly, noticing how damp with sweat he was.

"You guys were fantastic!" I nearly screamed with excitement.

"Thanks!" he gave me a big kiss.

"So, the after party now?" I asked.

"Yep - I'm just gonna take a shower." he headed off the to setup they had.

I decided just to stay in my clothes. It was only a casual party - nothing fancy.

Tre emerged twenty minutes later, dressed in similar clothes.

"C'mon, let's go." He offered me his hand and I took it.

I could see Adie with Billie, and Mike with his girlfriend. They looked pretty relaxed. Adie gave me a wink, and I smiled in return.

On arrival to the hotel, we entered a room full of managers and other crew members, as well as small bands from Adeline Records.

"No getting drunk this time," I warned Tre.

"I won't, mummy," he grinned at me. "C'mon, let's get something to drink." We went to the bar and both ordered drinks, watching the live entertainment. The band playing was pretty good.

"Do you work with Adeline records much?" I asked Tre.

"Sometimes," he replied. "Some bands need a casual drummer, so I help them a little bit. But I'm usually so busy with Green Day."

I nodded in understanding.

"Wanna go somewhere a bit more private?" he asked with a mischevious smile.

"Oh, alright," I smiled, following him to a dark corner where we sat down on a comfortable couch. We bagan kissing.

"I love you," Tre said once again.

"I love you too," I whispered, holding my face close. I breathed deeply, loving every moment I had with him.

He progressed again to gently down my neck. I relented, letting him.

We stayed there for a while.

"We can go home, if you want," Tre offered. We weren't far from home - only around half an hour.

"OK," I said quietly. I think I was ready. I had to forget about Matt. Forget about anything that happened back at home.

We arrived home, slowly going up the stairs as Tre and I kept kissing. We went up to his room.

I started to undo his shirt as he undid mine. He took my tie off - I took his off. I laid down on the bed, as Tre began kissing my neck again. He progressed further down, undoing my belt. I undid his too.

I paused. "Do you have a - "

"Yes," he said quickly. "Are you sure you're ready?"

I nodded, kissing him on the lips. He progressed undoing my pants. We were soon lying naked on the bed. He continued kissing me, his body up close against mine. I felt safe - forgetting completely about Matt or anything to do with him.

After climaxing, Tre continued to kiss me, lying close. He rubbed his nose against mine. I kissed him and hugged him close, not wanting to ever let go. He held me back, my face buried under his chin, his breath warm against my hair..

I loved him so much.

And he loved me.