Sequel: The Way I Loved You
Status: Finished.

One Last Time

Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

We sat in the basement and watched A Christmas Story because Bam was in the Christmas spirit. Raab and I came downstairs with the popcorn and sat on the couch. Jess shut the lights out and hit play on the remote. Bam hit me on the arm.
'What?' I asked.
He motioned for me to get closer to him.
'What?' I asked still not understanding.
'Come here.' He whispered grabbing my arm to scoot me closer. I did just that and leaned into his chest while he wrapped his arms around my waist. Jess and Raab gave eachother smirks that I ignored and Bam flipped them off when he thought I wasn't looking. After the movie Bam and Raab walked me home. I gave them both a hug before stepping into the house and watching Bam push Raab into the snow.
'Did you have fun?' My aunt asked with her eyebrows raised.
'Yes I did.' I said sitting on the couch.
'What'd you do?' She asked.
'Wathed A Christmas Story with our friend Raab and Bam's brother Jess.' I said. 'I'm going to bed.'
I ran up the stairs before anyone could stop me. A few days later Bam invited me for a sleep over on New Years. He said, Jess, Chad, Deron, Raab, Dunn, Rake, and Dico were all going to be there and I should come to. I agreed and after begging my mom I was allowed to go. Bam and Dunn walked over to get me and then we went back over to Bam's. We hung out in the basement all night. Dico prank called people which was hysterical. He could disgiuse his voice so easily. Then we took a trip in Chad's car to McDonalds. I was squished in the back between Bam and Raab. Bam grabbed my hand and hid it between our thighs.
When we got back we piled out and went downstairs and played truth or dare. Bam went up and stole Vito's beer bottle and we sat in a circle on the floor. Chad spun first and it landed on Jess who was dared to strip down naked and dive into the snow. He did and I was shocked. When Raab's turn came it landed on me. I knew better then to pick dare. Not with the way the others had been.
'Truth or dare.' Raab asked.
'Truth.' I said.
'Oh!' They all groaned.
'You honestly didn't think I was going to chose dare. You'd make me take my top off and kiss all of you.' I said.
'Who told you our plan?' Rake asked while Deron hit him upside the head.
'Okay.' Raab said. 'Truth. Do you like someone in this room more then a friend?'
'Not fair.' I said.
'Just yes or no Rian.' Jess said.
Sighing I looked up and said, 'Yes.'
'Who?' Dico asked getting in my face.
'Save that for the next question.' Dunn said pushing him back.
I noticed that Bam kept trying to make eye contact with me but I refused out of awkwardness. What was I going to do the next time the bottle landed on me?
Could I lie?
I didn't want to hurt Bam's feelings.
I could take a dare...
'Rian?' Bam asked pulling me from my thoughts.
'Huh? Dare.' I said without thinking.
'Damn.' Dunn said.
'Okay,' Dico said. 'We dare you to take off your top an--'
'No!' Bam and I screamed at the same time.
Everyone turned to look at Bam.
'That's not fair. She's the only girl. Why embaress her?' He explained.
'Exactly.' I said.
'Fine.' Dico said. 'I dare you to hit Raab in the nuts.'
'What?' Raab asked.
'Sorry, Raab.' I said before hitting him as hard as I could. Everyone burst out laughing as Raab fell over.
Raab spun once he sat back up and it landed on me again.
'Damn.' I muttered as they all laughed.
'Okay Ri,' Raab said.
'Truth.' I said.
'Which one of us do you like?'
Sighing I made eye contact with Bam.
'I like--'
'Kids! The balls dropping!' April screamed down the stairs.
'Sorry boys.' I said as they all groaned. Everyone got up and ran to the stairs.
'Ri.' Bam said stopping me.
10
I turned. He was still sitting on the floor. He spun the bottle and it landed on me.
9
'Truth or Dare?'
8
'Dare.' I said.
7
'I dare you...'
6
'Yes...'
5
'I'm thinking.'
4
I giggled.
3
'To kiss me when it drops.'
2
I walked closer to him. Our lips now inches apart.
1
I closed the distance between us.
'HAPPY NEW YEAR!' I heard everyone upstairs scream.
'Happy New Year.' I whispered as I broke away from him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs making it to the living room before anyone noticed we had been downstairs and missed it.
'Bam, let me give you a new year's kiss.' April said.
'Ew, Mom.' He said as he wiped his cheek.
'I already got one.' I heard him mumble as I went in the kitchen to get a drink with the others.