Sequel: The Way I Loved You
Status: Finished.

One Last Time

Chapter 25

Chapter 25:

Bam placed his hand on my thigh while he laughed along with the kids that had showen up. He rubbed it absentmindly. As the drinks made their way into our system the more touchy feely we got. And before I knew it, Bam and I were making out full on. HIs hands made their way up my shirt and I could have cared less.
'Ri...' He moaned between my kisses.
'Mmmm?' I asked as I kissed his neck.
'Let's go to my room...' He mumbled.
'Okay...' I said back.
He stood and grabbed my hand pulling me towards his bedroom. We went in unseen and he shut the door behind us and locked it. He came up and kissed me pushing me back on his bed and falling down ontop of me. We continued kissing and his hands found their way back up my shirt. The feel of his fingers against the soft skin of my stomach sent shivers up my spine and made me smiled against his lips. I pulled his shirt up over his head and threw it to the floor. I wove my fingers threw his curly hair and pulled slightly. His kisses moved to my neck as he pulled the hem of my shirt up and then finally off completely. He worked his way down my now half naked chest and then back up again kissing me all over. His fingers found their way to the button of my jeans.
'Bam, wait.' I said pushing him back.
'What?' He asked through kisses.
'I...I have something to tell you.' I said.
'What.' He stopped and looked me in the eyes.
'I'm a virgin.' I said.
'Yeah, I know.' He said leaning back in.
'I don't know if I want to...' I said stopping him.
'I'm a virgin too.' He said.
'No, you're not.' I said stopping him.
'Yeah I am.'
'What about the skate demo last summer?' I asked.
'I lied.'
'What?' I asked. Now I was really confused and being drunk didn't help. 'Why?'
'Well, I have a reputation don't I?' He smirked. I giggled slightly and looked down at the floor.
He leaned forward to continue.
'I still don't know...' I mumbled pushing him away lightly.
'Rian, didn't you say you wanted to wait for someone you love and trust completely?' He asked.
'Yeah...' I mumbled.
'Well, I did too, and I finally found her.' He said. I looked up at him and smiled. 'But, I'm not gonna make you do it if you don't want to...'
'I want to.' I said.
'You do?' He asked.
I nodded.
'You sure?' He asked.
'Yeah...' I whispered leaning in to kiss him again. He finished with my jeans and I hurridly kicked them to his floor. I grabbed the belt buckle I had gotten him for Christmas and pulled it open. I undid the botton and the zipper and he kicked them to the floor with mine. He pushed me further back onto his bed not breaking the kiss once. His hand went around my back and undid my bra with ease.
'You're beautiful...' He mumbled looking at my naked chest before attacking my mouth with his.
I could feel him through his boxers and put my hands on his hips, arching my back to push my body further into his.
I slowly pushed his boxers down from his waist letting him kick them off.
He did the same with my panties.
'Rian...' He gasped as we laid naked against each other panting.
'Yeah?' I asked.
'Are you sure?' He asked.
'Yeah.' I said. 'Positvie.'
'Okay, hold on.' He said. He leaned over and reached around under the bed.
'What are you doing?' I asked.
'Getting a condom.' He smirked before opening the package and slipping it on.
'You keep them under the bed?' I giggled.
'No, my wallet fell under there yesterday.' He said climbing back ontop of me. 'Don't ask questions.'
He attacked me mouth again.
'Ready?' He asked.
'Yeah.' I said.
'I love you.' He said before kissing me and pushing in.
The sun came beaming into my eyes early the next morning waking me up with a splitting headache. I rose from the bed I was laying in and realized it was Bam's. I looked down and saw that I had no shirt on.
Oh, God. I thought rolling over and seeing Bam had no shirt on either.
We didn't... I looked to the floor and saw the open condom wrapper.
We did! I thought falling back onto his bed, the events of last night pouring into my brain. Bam mumbed something in his sleep before rolling over and wrapping his arm around my waist. I smirked thinking about the night before and closed my eyes to go back to sleep. I thought I heard the faint sound of a car pulling into the driveway but I blocked it out and fell asleep.
'Brandon Cole Margera!' I heard April shriek and my eyes shot open.
'What?' He asked letting go of me and sitting up.
'What the fuck happened here?' I heard her curse. 'Where is Jesse?'
'In his room...' Bam mumbled.
'No he's not! Now where is he?' She asked. 'And why was your door locked? You're father had to get the key to open it.'
'Why do you think?' He asked gesturing around the room.
'You're not serious!' She screamed.
'Yes, for once I fucking am!' Bam yelled back.
'Brandon, you and Rian get dressed and then take her home, and then find your brother. And then you and Jesse will be cleaning up the mess you made.' April said leaving the room.
'You awake?' Bam asked kissing my neck.
'Yeah.' I said rolling over to face him.
'I have such a bad headache...' He sighed making me laugh.
I leaned up and gave him a kiss.
'Rian...' He said against my lips. 'Last night was amazing...'
'I know.' I giggled.
'Brandon! Let's go!' April said hitting the door once.
'Fine!' He screamed. He sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed his boxers and put them on. He made his way across his room to his closet to find a shirt and jeans.
'Could you hand me my clothes?' I asked.
'Why? I don't get a show?' He asked.
'You got one last night.' I said rolling my eyes.
Bam laughed as he grabbed my clothing from around the room and handed it to me.
'Thanks.' I said as I finished hooking my bra and slipped my shirt over my head. After pulling up my jeans and buttoning them, Bam opened the door and walked me to my house. He grabbed my hand and pulled me along.
'I love you Rian.' He smirked as we walked along.
'I love you Bam Bam.' I said leaning over to kiss him.
We walked in silence with Bam smirking the whole way.
'What?' I asked him as we got closer to my house.
'Nothing.' He said his grin getting wider.
We made it to my door and stopped.
'I'll attempt to call you later.' He said.
'Okay...' I said giggling.
He leaned in and kissed me.
'I love you.' He whispered.
'I love you too.' I said back before going inside.
I walked in to find my mother, Scott, and Cassie watching TV.
'You love him?' My mother asked stopping me half way up the stairs.
'Yeah.' I said smiling. 'I do.'
I ran up to my room and threw myself on the bed dialing Drea's number.
'Hello?' She asked.
'Hey!' I screamed.
'Ri! I haven't talked to you in forever! You're always at a friend's house when I call.' She said.
'I know I'm so sorry but I have so much to tell you!' I said. 'So, last night, Bam and Jess had a party and I got drunk...'
'What!' She screamed.
'I know. I didn't really want to but Deron was like forcing them down my throat.' We both laughed. 'And then Bam and I were like making out on the couch and then we went to his room and we-- Ugh! Hang on...' I said opening my door to find Cassie.
'What?' I asked her.
'Can we do something later?' She asked.
'Sure. Now I'm on the phone.' I said shutting the door. 'Okay where was I?'
'You and Bam went to his room.' Drea said. 'Wait! Are you guys dating?'
'Hang on! Let me finish. Okay, so we went to his room and we...had sex.' I whispered the last bit and waited for Drea's reaction. I was a bit worried when I didn't get one. 'Drea?'
'Oh my fucking GOD!' She screamed.
'Don't make a big deal out of it please.' I said.
'Do you regret it?' She asked.
'No.' I answered. 'I kinda wish I wasn't drunk though.'
'Do you remember anything?' She asked.
'Yeah. I remember most of it. I don't remember the party or much of the events leading up to him locking his door. I kinda sobered up then. And all our friends are gonna know because he's walking around with smug look on his face.' I said making her laugh.
'Did it hurt?' She asked.
'Kinda. Only at first. Then it got much better.' I said. We fell into a comfortable silence just thinking.
'So...' Drea started. 'Are you guys together?'
'I don't know. I guess. I mean, we kind of were before. He just never asked me to be his girlfriend.' I sighed. 'Drea, he said he loved me.'
'Wow. You guys are so cute!' She squeeled making me laugh. 'When do you see him, later?'
'Well, his parents showed up this morning and his Mom knows we did it, 'cause she walked into his room screaming and our clothes were everywhere and we were naked in bed, and she knows about the party and she's pissed at him and Jess. She was using first names so...' I sighed. 'It could be awhile. But he did say he was going to try to call me later.'
Drea laughed and I heard her brother scream up the stairs.
'Hey, Ri. I have to go to work, but, uh, my mom said you could spend like two weeks here if you want.'
'Oh my God! Yes! I just have to talk to my mom and Bam and see. Have fun at work.' I said.
'Okay! Bye!'
'Bye!' I hung up and fell back on my bed.
That night at dinner Dunn came to my door.
'Hi...' I said surprised to see him there.
'Hey.' He said. 'Bam's calling around eleven. Will you be able to anwser?' He asked.
'Yeah.' I said pushing him outside further and shutting the door behind me. I wrapped my arms around my body attempting to protect myself from the night time chill but failing miserably. 'How much troble are they in?'
'A lot. I don't think I've ever seen Ape and Phil so mad. They can't be home alone, no friends, no phone, no leaving unless for a good reason, no allowance, no TV, no music...pretty much no happiness at all.' Dunn explained shrugging.
'How's he going to call then?' I asked. 'And how do you know all this?'
'I went there to see what was going on and Ape told me the punishment but she said if I saw you to tell you if you needed anything at all just come over. I don't know what she's talking about so hopefully you do.' He said. 'I had to sneak to his window to talk to him. And he's obviously gonna sneak the call. They go to bed around ten thirty so he'll go down stairs or something. I don't know but I have to go tell him you'll be waiting. See you later, Ri.' He got on his bike and bunny hopped down the road.
Eleven fifteen the phone rang and I rolled off my bed hitting the floor hard.
'Hello?' I asked into it.
'Hey.' Bam whisperd. 'Hang on a minute.'
I heard him open a door.
'Jess...Jess...' He whispered. 'For fuck's sake. Wake the fuck up!'
I heard something hit what I assumed to be Jess and giggled slightly to my self.
'What, Bam? What?' He asked.
'I'm going outside to talk to Rian. If April wakes up say, 'CKY kicks ass' out the window.' He explained.
'Okay. Tell Ri I said hi.' Jess said.
'Jess says hi.' Bam whisperd.
'Hi Jess Jess.' I said.
'She says hi.' Bam said. He shut the door and a minute later I heard him go outside. 'Hang on Ri. I'm gonna go on the roof.'
'Bam...' I said shaking my head.
I heard him climb up the tree and then walk across the roof.
'How are ya, babe?' He asked.
'Good.' I giggled. 'And you?'
'I've been better...I hate being fucking grounded. God, that party was the worst fucking idea.' He said.
'When are you free again?' I asked him.
'September.' He said.
'It's June!' I laughed.
'Well, it won't be as bad for me because I'll be gone all July and a week in August, so figured I'd just--'
'Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What?' I asked. 'Why haven't you told me this? Where the fuck are you going?'
'I have to go out to LA on tour for five weeks. And I haven't told you because I just found out today.'
'When do you leave?' I asked.
'Tomorrow.'
'What!' I said.
'Are you mad?'
'Kinda, I mean we aren't even going to see each other this summer.'
'Well, we wouldn't have really in the first place because I'm grounded.'
'I figured we would have at least tried.' I said.
'I am trying! I snuck out to my roof to talk to you and that's not good enough?' He asked. 'It's not like I chose to go, I have to. I just signed with them. You know how much of an ass I'd look if I didn't go?'
'I don't want to fight Bam...' I said. 'What time do you leave in the morning?'
'Six.' He sighed. 'Look Rian, it's only five weeks. I'll be back before you know it.'
'Yeah...' I grumbled. There was an awkward pause. 'I'll be by in the morning to say good bye.'
'Okay.' Bam said.
'Night.' I mumbled.
'Night.' Bam said back.
'Love you.' I tried.
'Love you too.' He muttered back before hanging up.