Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Ch. 1

"Who WAS that?" I asked.
"No idea."
"He saved my life."

****Let's start from the beginning..might make more sense.****
"Rachel get up! You're gonna miss the bus..again!" My mom was yelling down the stairs.

"Mrph." I mumbled into my pillow as I rolled over. Through the slits in my eyes I saw my light turn on. My response? I turned over. Just then I felt two heavy masses land on me. I flipped out. In two seconds flat, my brothers were on the ground.

'Dang, I'm outta bed now.' was the only thing running through my head as I walked into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection, wow my hair was a mess, I quick brushed through it.

I went into my room, looking around on the floor for my favorite jeans, did I mention my room was a disaster? I finally found them, put them on fast and then I decided that I was going to wear the best sweatshirt ever. The one I stole.

I didn't really steal a sweatshirt. It was my one of my best friends' sweatshirts. Did I mention he was a guy? A very nice looking guy.

I looked at the clock. Shit! I had 2 minutes till the bus came! I ran up the stairs, tripping on some of my brothers' toys. I silently cursed them and continued. I threw on some flip-flops, and ran out the door with toothbrush in hand. Not the first time I've done that though.

Man, I should just get up when my alarm goes off, instead of just throwing it against my wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as bad as I first thought. Let me know what you think.

NOTICE: the sweatshirt is VERY important. You'll just have to find out how.
-your welcome-