Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer

Ch. 8

Man was she cute. Her dark brown hair with the blond highlights in it. Her lighter brown eyes, even though I couldn't see them at the moment. He doesn't deserve this beauty. I'm the only one that deserves her. All 5'1.5" of her. She is just so wonderful, he doesn't even deserve anything having to deal with her. Uh oh. She's stirring, I can't let her see me, she might recognize me.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up and found myself in the same place as last time I was awake, stuck to something, not able to move. Shit my head hurt. I tried to recognize any of my surroundings. Nothing. Not a thing. Where was I? Who took me? Why was I here? Did I do something wrong? Then I realized that a shadow was moving towards me. I freaked.

"Welcome," It was so calm, it was scary. The voice was male but it definatly could have been disguised. He was about two feet away from my face. So what did I do?

I freaked out and tried to scream. Then I realized that I couldn't scream, I had a gag in. I started choking on my spit. I tried to calm down but then he reached behind my head and pulled the gag tighter. Oh God, he was going to choke me! I normally wasn't very religious, but I started praying like crazy.

Then I realized the gag was off. He had taken it off me.

"W-who are you? Why am I here? What do you want? I-I don't have any money if that's what your after."

He just laughed. Wait, that laugh sounded familiar. Where did I know that from? I couldn't remember.

"I don't want your money. I want you, here, away from all that can hurt you."

I tried not to laugh, I really did, but I just couldn't hold it back. I laughed.

"What is so funny?"

I immediatly regretted it. He was probably going to kill me now. "S-s-sorry. It's just- well you see, you just sounded like you were like Big Brother, the watchful eye, or something. Like you've been stalking me out. Although now, I'm not quite sure it's that far off."

"You have a wonderful sense of humor."

"Umm..thanks?"

"You're also very beautiful."

"Gee, thanks I guess. You sound like a pedifile, no offense."
♠ ♠ ♠
What does this man want with Rachel? What will he do now that she has offended him? Tune in next time and we'll answer all these questions and more!

-sorry, I felt like sounding like an old show announcer for a second. Continue on with your lives.-