My Famous Last Words

Apparently

Somehow I got through the day, I already had homework. At least it was only in Math, one of my best subjects after English and History. Stupid Science teacher already giving us a project.
"So how was your morning?" Emmett asked at lunch.
I glanced at him out the side of my eye to see him watching me with an unnerving grin on his face. I turned fully to him and narrowed my eyes at him. "Why are you smiling?" I asked, lightly running my hand over my face to brush anything on it off.
He smiled wider and shook his head. "No, you're just making weird faces when you think like that."
That was a weird way to phrase that, I thought, but ignored it. "Umm, I'm sorry for thinking?"
He laughed this time but didn't say anything, leaving his question in the air for me to answer.
"Stupid Science teachers making us make stupid catapults," I said glaring at the table. "I already made one in eighth grade, that was bad enough."
"How big was it?"
"Like two feet. It threw the egg five," I said laughing at the memory. Ours was terrible. "One kid built his about three feet tall and it went the length of a football field. No joke. He's gonna be some brain surgeon or something. Stupid high achievers."
"You're so bitter," Emmett said lightly [for him] punching me in the arm. It would have broken a normal person's bone, but I was stronger than I used to be. I returned the punch, forgetting how much stronger I was being a newborn, and actually succeeded in making him cringe.
"Oops. Sorry," I smiled.
He didn't say anything and continued to rub it while a group of girls came into the cafeteria, walking in a V formation. I rolled my eyes, already knowing the type of girls they were. I was usually good about not being prejudiced, but I was already in a bad mood. They saw Emmett and walked over to us. The girl in front had on way-too-short white shorts and a pink shirt, with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Her skin was tan and flawless, very skinny. People like that make me want to go up to them and shove food in their mouth. Her cronies were similar to her, the only differences were a different color shirt or shorts, hair or eyes.
She smiled and revealed a set of pearly white straight teeth. "Hi, I'm Bethany. Call me Beth," she held out a hand for Emmett to shake.
He held up his right hand, somehow covered in water from his glass, and smiled. I hadn't noticed him spill his drink, now dropping off the side of the table. I'd have to remember that cover-up for the ice cold skin. "Emmett."
She looked at me, probably intended it as only a glance, but her gaze lingered. "Jenna," I said.
She smiled widely and didn't hesitate to invite herself to sit down next to Emmett, who was across from me. "So there's a party this Friday, it'd be great if you...guys came," she said, covering for herself, remembering I was there too.
"I don't know," Emmett said looking at me, hoping I'd come up with some reason why not.
"I don't think so, we have to meet up with some friends from Paris, they're flying in Friday," I said smiling.
"Oh," she said, put out, then perked up. "Well you can invite them too!"
"Bad idea, they're not very social or anything. Maybe some other time," Emmett played along.
"Okay. Well I'll catch ya later!" She said, walking over to an empty table laughing and talking with her friends.
"Friends from Paris?" He asked.
"At least I said something. You weren't about to come up with anything. You missed some drool on your chin," I said sarcastically.
He glared at me and wiped his chin, although there wasn't really anything on it. We just liked to make fun of each other like that. Edward and Bella walked over and joined us Edward, Bella, Jasper and Alice walked over and joined us.
"Who was that?" Alice asked sitting next to me.
"Bethany somebody," I replied.
"Oh by the way, we have some friends flying in from Paris Friday," Emmett said sarcastically.

The rest of the day passed with little to no excitement, and met up with everyone at the car. On the way home Emmett blasted his iPod, playing stuff from the Foot Fighters to Fall Out Boy to Linkin Park, both of us singing along with it while Edward and Jasper pretended to complain about the music choice and our singing. We ignored them like the nice people we are.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lets Get This Party Started
Lets Keep Them 40s Poppin
So Just Get Buzzed And Stay Fucked Up
We'll Keep Them Panties Droppin
Lets Get This Party Started
Lets Keep Them 40s Poppin
So Just Get Buzzed And Stay Fucked Up
We'll Keep Them Panties Droppin

- Everywhere I Go by Hollywood Undead. Awesome song. Very catchy.

Sorry it took so long! I'll try hard to be better about that :]