Navigate Me

Chamber Of Sketchiness

After we bought things that we actually needed, the four of us made our way back towards the bus. Jaime, Ash and I were giggling the whole way there, walking infront of the solemn Mike who hadnt said a word since Victoria's Secret, except for various mumbles under his breath that were directed towards how much he 'hated' Jaime and my twin and I's 'skanky asses'. Seriously, he was going to need to come up with some better insults.

I opened the door to Pierce The Veil's bus and smiled at Vic who bounded over. I gave him a hug, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He held onto my waist tightly and squeezed me. I winced slightly, his arms rubbing against my new ink, but pet his head, smiling and cooed at him, "Well, aren't you precious?"

He pulled back in defiance and gave me a look. He walked over to my sister and hugged her. Tony was sitting on the couch, playing Guitar Hero intently with Chad. I sat down next to them, "Hey Tones," I said, then laughed once, imitating Mike. Tony smiled at me quickly and turned his attention back to the television.

Mike walked past us and glared, "Watch out Tony, she wants to fuck you, they both do. They only like guys who already have girls." He turned his glare to me and coughed 'homewrecker' before retreating into the bunk room.

I laughed, throwing my head back. Tony put the game down and looked at me wearily. "Awh, Tony. Seriously, I don’t' want you- no offence or anything. My sister and I just love messing with Mike." I smiled, nudging Tony in the shoulder. He laughed and gave me a high five as Ash called my name.

I looked over at her, where she stood next to Jaime and Vic. "Tals, lets go roam around before we have to sit on this bus for four million hours on our way to the next city, mkay?"

I popped up, "Mkizzle."

~ ~ ~

"Well hello there," A deep voice greeted from behind Ash and I. I grabbed onto her hand instinctivley. I hated when people snuck up behind me. I turned around and saw an extremely tall, pale man with scraggly hair to his chin and green eyes. I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to figure out why I recognized his creeptastic features. He smiled slightly and looked from Ash to me and back again, "Twins, eh?" He asked in a British accent.

I realized he had to be a part of Bring Me The Horizon, seeing as they were the only British people on the tour. Ash and I nodded simontaniously and he laughed. Ash whispered in my ear, "Goddamn, his laugh is creepier than Mike's." I smirked and agreed and looked up at the creepy British man in front of me. "Whats your name?"

"Matt Kean, and you?"

Ash and I answered at the same time. We gave eachother a look and I went first, introducing myself and then Ash. He smiled at us, his eyes wandering. I shifted uncomfortably. "Yerr, so my sister and I are going on Taste Of Chaos, want to introduce us to the rest of your band so we don’t feel all awkward around you guys over the next two months?"

Ash nodded and whispered in my ear again, "I bet he just wants us to stay here alone with him so he can have his way with us." I widened my eyes at her and then looked back at Matt, scared he heard her. He nodded and I started laughing. It seemed like he was agreeing with what Ash had said, but instead he told us he'd introduce us to the rest of Bring Me The Horizon.

We walked behind him as he drawled on about something completley pointless. I looked at Ash with raised eyebrows, "Oli Sykes- hell fucking yes!"

Ash pumped fists with me, "Shwing!"

We made our way into Bring Me The Horizon's bus. It was loud and smokey and delicious. On the couch sat three shirtless guys, who I recognized as Matt Nicholls, Oli Sykes and Curtis Ward. I let my eyes linger on them as another British accented voice piped up from behind us. Thankfully this one was less creepy and monotone. I turned around and looked into the bright blues of Oli's little brother, Tom. He smiled at me and Ash in amusment, "'Ello loves,"

All I could do was drool. Thankfully, Ash's brain was not completley taken over by hormones and she spoke up, "Hi. I'm Ash and this is my twin, Talia."

"I'm Tom," he said, smiling. He motioned to the guy behind him, "This is Lee, and those three on the couch are Matty, Oli, and Curtis." He turned to creepy Matt and high fived him, "Nice one, man. These girls are pretty-" He paused and looked at both of us "Er, spectacular-"

"Spectacularly sexy!" Oli said from the couch, throwing his head back and laughing. He got up and stretched, his tattooed body was entrancing. Seriously, that boy was the best looking thing I had ever seen. He walked over and put his arms around both my sister and I, "May I ask, why you were wondering around? No ones here, we played a show here yesterday."

I looked at him in awe, "We're with Pierce The Veil." Ash nodded, seconding me but keeping her eyes glued to Oliver. "Yeah, we uh sell merch for them."

Oli nodded and the looked at my face intently, "Weren't you going off with Mike last night? I thought I saw him bring you back to the bus after the show…twice."

My face drained and Ash started cracking up. I hit her, reaching across Oli, "Shut the hell up Ash, you fucked him too!"

All of Bring Me The Horizon started laughing as Oli shrugged and brought us back to the couch, sitting us inbetween Matty and Curtis. I looked at Matty and winked, I apparently had a thing for drummers. Creepy Matt was perched in the corner chair, looking at us, "You did Mike?" I gave him a weird look, "I don’t blame you."

The bus was silent for about thirty seconds before my twin and I started cracking up. That kid really worried me and I had just met him all of fifteen minutes ago. Tom threw a bottle of Smirnoff at his brother, hitting him in the gut, "Drink up, mate." He looked from my twin to me, "You too girls," He turned to Lee and lowered his voice, "Fuck, two hot drunk twins. The gods are lookin' out for us, mate."

Oli held the bottle out to my and shrugged. I nodded. He grinned and told me to tilt my head back and open my mouth. I followed his instructions and smirked as he poured alcohol into my mouth for me, and then did the same for my sister. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and held my hand out for the bottle, "My turn, put your head back Sykes," I ordered and poured alcohol into his mouth.

Some dribbled out and rand down his face and neck. I looked at my sister from around him and nodded at her raised eyebrow. At the same time, we put our mouths to his neck and licked the alcohol off. Oli stiffened at first and then started smirking, "Damn."

Fuck you. Me and my sister were permiscuous, so what? Curtis coughed from next to Ash, and held his hand out for the alcohol bottle. He raised an eyebrow at my sister and she laughed, cocking her head back and letting him pour more alcohol into her mouth. Tom walked toward me, another bottle of what looked like Bacardi in his left hand. He sat down half ontop and half inbetween Oli and myself, and winked at me. I smiled as he poured alcohol in my mouth and stole my move, licking it off the corner of my mouth.

Hours passed and my sister and I were pouring alcohol and licking the members of Bring Me The Horizon, minus creepy Matt since he had lurked off into his chamber of sketchiness. Finally, we had settled down, the alcohol wearing off and the headaches turning on as Matty put in a DVD for us to watch. I put my head down on Oli's head as did my sister and we cuddled into him. My feet were comfortably on Tom's lap and I smiled at my sister. Hell yes.

I was falling asleep until there was a knock on the door and Lee let Jaime in. He looked at us with the face of a worried mother and I laughed and hiccuped sleepily. He 'tut'-ed and I looked around. My sister was laying provocitavly, leaning on Oli with Curtis wrapped around her and Oli's had gotten a little too close for comfort. I looked up at Jaime with wide eyes, biting my lip and smiling sheepishly.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, and looked at the empty alcohol bottles strewn across the floor, "'Ello my big haired mate, how goes it?" Matty slurred from next to Tom. I giggled and Ash stuck her tounge out at Jaime.

"Hey Himes!" I piped, smiling widely and sloppily at him. He laughed and walked over to me and my sisters, then gave the boys of Bring Me The Horizon a stern look. "Awh, Himes, do we have to move? Oli is so comfortable." Oli laughed smugly from next to me and tightened his arm around me and my sister.

"First off, youre drunk! Shame on you, twins."

Ash errupted in giggles, "The man with the big hair shames us, Tals! Hymen I mean Himes I mean Jaime, aha, shames us!"

I lifted myself slightly off Oli, "Well, that’s not very nice."

Jaime rolled his eyes, "The man with the big hair also does not approve of your blatant drunkeness. Now, lets go, the busses are about to leave for a five hour drive."

I grumbled and Ash looked at Jaime with puppy dog eyes, "Do we have to leave the wonderful world of Oli Sykes' comfortable chest?"

Jaime furrowed his brow and rolled his eyes again, "Fine then, bring him with you. But we need to go." He stated, walking out of the bus, saying by to the band. I shrugged and sat up, taking Oli's hand. He grabbed my sisters hand and followed me out of the bus.

~ ~ ~

Jaime opened the door and allowed me, Ash, and Oli to sway into the bus drunkenly, our arms wrapped around eachother for support.Tony and Mike were sitting on the couch, watching some random television show. They looked up at us with raised eyebrows.

"Pierce The Veils, this is Oli Sykes. Oli Sykes this is Pierce The Veil." Ash introduced, making her way to the couch and sitting down next to Tony. Mike, who was next to Tony, peeked his head out and looked at us with disgusted glances. I nodded my head back at him.

"Ay gents," Oli drawled, putting his arms around my sister and I again. Vic came and sat down next to me and I grinned at him. He smiled back and handed me his bottle of water after he took a sip of it and shrugged. I took it and took a sip, then handed it back to him.

"Thanks for the random bit of hydration, precious." I said, patting Vic on the cheek. He laughed once and turned his attention to the drunk, British man next to me and eyed him questioningly. I looked at Oli also, who was muttering something to my sister, who quickly moved her head closer to his and kissed him for a few moments.

They pulled apart and Oli turned to me, cupping my chin and pulling my face closer to his until our lips met and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him back until I heard a scoff and a groan coming from the other side of my sister.

Vic threw his head back in amusment, "Bro, you got them one at a time," he paused, looking at Mike and then at me and Oli and my sister, "But looks like he's going to get them both at once."

Tony turned his attention back to the three of us, where me and Oli still had our lips almost touching, even though he had his hand caressing my sister (aha) and started laughing. He stood up and as he walked away shouted, "It's like a goddamn episode of a Double Shot At Love in here! Fuck!"

With that, he walked into the bunk room, where Jaime and Chad were. Mike stood up to follow him but turned back and threw a full water bottle at Oliver. Then looked from me to my sister with yet another look that could kill and promptly, blew the fuck up. "FUCK YOU!"

I pulled away from Oli and looked at Mike with wide eyes, as did my sister. Oli sat there with an amused, smug look on his face as Mike continued screaming and ranting and raging on. "WHAT THE FUCK! How dare you fucking bitches come onto my bus after you had sex with me and make friends with my friends and then just gallivant around with fucking douche bags in other bands? Huh!? How come you guys think you all of a sudden own everything? You guys...fuck you guys! I- fuck! God motherfucking damnit all to hell!" Mike exploded, flailing his arms about.

I whispered across Oli to my sister, "Did he just say gallivant?" She nodded and bit her cheek. Mike continued cussing and flailing and screaming as Vic got off the couch next to me and walked over to Mike, trying to calm him down. Vic pushed him towards the bunk room.

Oli and Mike caught eyes, "I'll bet I'll have them both numerous times, mate, so it's best you get all this rubish out now. They moved off of you to something better, but really, its not an attractive thing to go on a bit like a little three year old, grow up and then maybe you'll get some real action," Oli laughed cooly, throwing his head back.

Vic kept pushing Mike away as Mike screamed, "I'll fucking kill you, Sykes! I'll fucking kill you in your sleep!"
♠ ♠ ♠
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!