Navigate Me

Crotchless Panties

"Ohhhh! Look! Lace!" I exclaimed running over to the rack with my twin hot on my heels. I picked up a pink and black nighty and placed it in front of me. "Do you think Oli would like this?" I asked styling it for my sister.

"Yes, he would like it. Until he ripped it off with his teeth." She laughed looking at the second rack before picking up a frilly bra and panty set. She showed it to me and I nodded in approval.

"Who's Oli?" Jaime asked curiously popping out of nowhere with Mike beside him. Talia and I both jumped and glared at him.

"DON'T FUCKING DO THAT!" We both exclaimed. Jaime gave us a small puppy dog smile and I lost my glare immediately and hugged him. "Seriously though, please make your presence known before you startle us like that, we get freaked out easily." I explained, patting his shoulder. "And Oli, as in Oli Sykes. Damn, he's fucking sexy." I answered his question as Talia nodded in agreement. Mike huffed and I rolled my eyes. I placed the nighty over my shoulder and followed my twin to the other rack and picked up crotchless panties. I tossed them at Jaime, who shrieked and knocked them to the ground. I chuckled and began another one of my rants. "Seriously, what's the point to these? Honestly. If you want to be able to have easy access for your guy, just don't wear panties at all. Then all you have to do is wear a skirt or a dress and the guy then drops his pants and BANG! insta pregnancy. It works wonders, forreals. God, it's just like two strings held together, that'd probably be really uncomfortable, I'd rather go commando. No joke." I ended my rant and walked over to the rack my twin was tearing apart.

"Man, you really have a thing against crotchless panties." Talia laughed picking up a cheetah bra and panties. "Do you think Oli would like these?" She asked, placing the bra across her chest.

"Hmm. Nah. I think Tony would though." I replied.

"Tony has a girlfriend." Jaime said as Mike glared at a mannequin.

"You're not any fun until you are taken. Naturally." Talia said picking up a few more things, tossing me something and heading off into the direction of the changing rooms.
----------------------------------------

"Dammit! My boobs are spilling out of this. I need a larger cup size!" I groaned in frustration. "Taliaaaaa. Can you go get me another size?" I begged my twin.

"No, I'm trying things on too god dammit."

"Jaaaaaaimeeeeee!" I called, peaking my head from behind the curtain. Jaime looked up, Mike was already staring intently at the dressing rooms. Fucking perv. "Would you mind going to go get me a bigger bra?" I stuck out my lower lip as I asked. Jaime shifted uncomfortably.

"I'll do it!" Mike bolted from his seat and strolled up to me. "What size do you need girl?" He asked trying to peak his head thru the curtain. I narrowed my eyes but answered. He took off and I stared at Jaime who shrugged.

"He's going to be trying really hard to sleep with you and your sister again." Jaime stated, walking over towards the room.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean he's going to succeed." I replied. "Himes, you can come in. I really don't care if you see me naked, you're already like a best friend anyway. Besides, I'd rather have you in here then Mike." I moved back behind the curtain, I heard Jaime awkwardly cough as Talia laughed and emerged from behind her dressing room and joined me in mine, dragging Jaime with her. Jaime was looking directly at the floor. Poor guy. "Aww Jaime, if you're uncomfortable you can go. But we honestly don't care for you being around. You're like the gay best friend. Only, you're not gay!" I explained as he let out a laugh.

"No, it's okay. I can help you guys pick things out now!" Jaime said in a feminine voice which caused Talia and I to laugh. He was awesome. I can easily see Talia and I becoming best friends with him. Just as I was about to pick up a new bra and Talia was taking the one she had off, the curtain pulled back to reveal Mike which caused Talia and I to shriek and jump behind Jaime.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK?!" I hissed, throwing the bra at him, he dogged it and his sight zoned in on Jaime. Man, what's that expression about 'if looks could really kill?' "I asked to get me a bra, not to walk in on me while I was changing. I mean, I know you've already seen me naked once but fuck dude!" I hastily grabbed my shirt and threw it on as Talia copied my actions.

"No Mike, it's okay! Don't worry about it. You don't have to look at me like that." Jaime said in defense as Talia and I pushed Mike and Jaime out.

"Gimme that!" I said yanking the skanky bra Mike had picked out. I looked at it, rolled my eyes then closed the curtain behind Talia and I again. I peaked back out. "Jaime, you're still welcome in here." I let the curtain drop again as Talia silently laughed as Jaime ran back through the curtain.

"Man, he's pissed!" Jaime whispered, smiling.

"That's the plan." Talia giggled.

"You guys are really going to fuck with him, aren't you?" Jaime asked.

"Yes." We both stated.

"Hey Mike!" I called. Talia peaked her head out.

"Remember how we said we like taken guys? Well, Jaime's taken so we're obviously in here fucking him." I grabbed a hold of Jaime to stop from tumbling over in laughter.

"No! No, they are not!" Jaime laughed out.

"Damn teases." Mike pouted and went and sat back down.

"Hey." I whispered to Jaime. He looked over at me and I started whispering again, "go back out and sit with him or he'll probably have a bitch attack later." Jaime nodded and eased himself out of the curtain, not to flash Mike any part of Talia or myself. "Oh! And Mike?" I called out. "At least you have your hand, buddy." Jaime let out a roar of laughter, which was briefly followed by a loud thud and a "fuck! dude! that hurt!" Talia and I looked to each other and pumped fists.

"Fucking with this boy is going to be too easy!" Talia whispered as we continued trying on items. Oh, this was going to be a fun tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short, but I think funny.

And I've seriously had that conversation on crotchless panties before while in a Victoria's Secret. hahaha.

your turn twinny:]