Navigate Me

Drunk Chess: Vic to Talia's crotch

Ash texted me, telling me she was going to get food with Jaimie. I texted her back as Tony put his arms around me and his head ontop of mine. I looked up at him and smiled sweetly. He smelled goooooood. His mouth was against my jaw and he proposed we go back to the bus and watch a movie. I complied eagerly and took his hand, pulling him through the dark and into our bus.

He led me into the empty sleeping compartment and opened the curtain to his. We cuddled inside together and he pulled out his MacBook and started playing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie from the 80s. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He smiled and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer into him. I pulled a blanket over us and pulled my legs closer to me.

Thirty minutes into the movie, I wasn't interested in it anymore, but I was more interested in the adorable boy behind me. "I'm bored, Tony," I whined. His grip tightened around my waist and his lips attatched to my neck, moving up and down. I smiled and turned around so my back was to the computer and my face was adjacent to Tony's.

"Still bored?" He mumbled, pulling his face closer to mine. I smirked and shrugged, playing coy. "Maybe this will intrest you a little bit more," He teased as he put his lips on mine and let his hand slip from around my waist to my ass. Soon enough, Tony had somehow manuvered himself so that he was ontop of me, kissing me intently yet had time enough to put his laptop on the floor so we wouldn’t fuck it up. He bit my lip and pulled away, making me moan and grab his hair, pulling his lips back onto mine.

Clothing item after clothing item came off and then I was having sex with Tony Perry. Damn. Two down, two to go. No. I'm completley kidding, I'm not a whore. And neither is my sister. We just have fun. And too much alcohol. You know how this goes.

Tony kissed my neck and gripped my thighs, moaning my name.

~ ~ ~

I walked out of the bunk room that morning, wearing Tony's black and gold 'Stay Brutal' v-neck. Vic and Ash were sitting and playing some kind of video game and chatting and Jaime was in the little kitchenette area, his head in the fridge. I walked past my sister and Precious and waved and said goodmorning and went to get something to drink.

I tapped Jaime on the shoulder and his head popped up and surveyed my appearance. "Did you have as much fun as I did last night?" Jaime asked, his voice going deep and rough. He raised an eyebrow at me and held out a bottle of water for me to take.

"What the fuck, creep!" I shouted.

Jaime backed up from me and I ran into the game room, where I found Vic laughing and Ash on the floor. "What the fuck! You werent on the floor when I came in here two seconds ago!" Vic laughed again as Tony walked through the room and smiled at me sleepily.

Jaime bounded back into the room after me and put his arms around my waist. Tony looked at me to Jaime and shrugged, sitting on the floor next to Ash and putting an arm around her. "What the fuck!" We both cried. Vic just sat on the couch, laughing at us. I looked down at him from Jaime's arms and narrowed my eyes, "Shut up, Precious!" He pouted and stopped laughing. I smiled triumphantly and then looked questioningly back up at Jaime.

"Dude, whats your problem?" He asked me.

I turned around in his arms, putting my hands on his chest. He kissed my lips softly and I backed up, pulling my head into my neck in confusion. "Whats your problem, Jaimito? Why are you all up kissing me?"

"Didn’t you have fun last night, Ash?" He asked me again.

My eyes widened and I slapped him away, then looked down at my twin, sitting uncomfortably next to Tony. "Ashley Nicole De Torres! You slept with Jaime!?" I cried, a grin spreading across my face as I started giggling. Tony looked up at me and knit is brows in confusion, looking from me to Ash and back again. Jaime did the same thing.

"Fuck! Shit! Talia! I'm sorry, I thought you were your sister and woah wait- did you and Tony sleep with eachother?" Jaime asked.

Tony popped up from the floor and pulled Ash up. Ash groaned, "Guys how can you not tell us apart!" The guys shrugged.

"I can!" Vic cried from the couch next to me. I laughed and put my hand on his thigh, leaning my head on Tony's shoulder. "You're Talia." He said, putting his hand ontop of mine and then looked across Jaime at Ash, "You're Ash."

"Good job, Precious." We cooed. Tony and Jaime glared at him from either side of my sister and I. "How do you do that? They look exactly the same!"

"Boys, boys, boys." I said, shaking my head. "I am three inches taller than my sister…who is Ash. Because I'm Talia. And I have a nose ring, she has a stud." Ash nodded, matter-of-factly.

"Well sorry, but when I'm having sex with you guys, I'm not paying attention to whether your three inches longer or not. I'm to busy doing other things," Tony laughed, eyeing me. I smirked back. Jaime nodded, agreeing. "But I guess if you see a twin with the least clothing on that’s Talia and the one on the floor is always Ash. Should'a known, sorry for trying to make a move on you, Ash." Tony laughed, looking across me and Vic at my sister. "Its still confusing though."

Vic shrugged, "I find it easy to tell them apart. So I don’t understand why I'm the only fucking member who hasn’t had you guys yet!"

I couldn’t help but burst into giggles and Ash did the same. "…Sorry?" I questioned, not really sure what to say to Vic. "You're too precious to fuck, Precious!" I said, getting close to his face and cupping his chin. I laughed and pulled away before he could close the gap between us and I put my head on his shoulder, my hand still on his thigh comfortably.

"Actually, Tals." He said, his eyes looking at the hand on his thigh, "The other night, when you put your hand on my thigh…there was some definate cupping." Vic said, giving out his best Whiskeyhands laugh.

"Fuck! Talia! Stop fondling Vic!" Ash shrieked, laughing. I pulled my hand away from Vic's leg and sat stiffly.

"I did not! No, Vic you lie!"

Vic looked at me and put my hand back on his thight, "No! Don't deny it! You know you tried to cop a feel, Tals." I scoffed at him and he pouted again, "But really. Why am I the only one who doesn’t get to have any fun with you?"

"I'm not down for fivesomes, Precious." I said then looked at my sister, "Neither is Ash. I mean they're like a jigsaw puzzle and someone's always left out." I said, rambling on. Ash finished my rant for me, "Forreal. Its like a chess game! Drunk chess, even. Like, Vic to Talia's crotch."

I laughed and continued on, "Yeah and then its like 'Oh shit no, Jaime is occupying that spot!' and you'd have to settle for Tony's ass." Jaime and Tony both looked at me with raised eyebrows as Vic scoffed. "Not that Tony's ass is a bad thing," I laughed playfully.

"Can't I just have each of you? Y'know, minus the rest of the guys." Vic laughed.

Mike walked into site, his face red. "You girls are seriously dispicable!"

We all turned to find Mike basically fuming and foaming at the mouth. Not this again. I groaned inwardly and Ash sent me an apprehensive look. I tried to speak but Mike cut me off, "I was right when I called you guys homewreckers before, seriously. Goddamnit."

"Mike-" Tony started, getting up and slowly walking towards him.

"Seriously. You'll fuck anyone, wont you? Shit! You guys are such a disease!" Mike yelled. "Goddamn! Talia and Ash, really, you can't keep your clothes on, can you? I mean, you're definatley not leaving much to the imagination in that. Fuck!" Mike said, giving me a nasty look. That’s it. I had enough of his mood swings.

I stood up and got in Mike's face. "Fuck you, Mike. You didn't seem to think this yesterday!" I got closer to Mike's face, standing on my toes. "You didn’t seem to mind me or Ash having our clothes off yesterday!"

Mike pushed my shoulder slightly, causing me to stumble back a step. I walked back up to him and pushed him harder, "Serioulsy, Mike? Are you fucking serious? First you love us, then you hate us. Then you fuck us and then you reprimand us for doing the same!" I paused, then slapped his chest, "If you havent noticed, Mike, we're having fun. This is all fun and fucking games, alright! So calm the fuck down."

Apparently, Mike didn’t want to listen to me and pushed me back again, slightly harder. " Do you guys have like, low self-esteem? So low that you have to fucking get on your knees for anyone?" I looked up at him and walked closer to him slowly, and said his name once. Then I punched the motherfucker in the mouth.

In a split second, Tony was holding my arms back, Mike was coming back at me until Jaime got ahold of him and Ash was in his face, slapping him hard. "Fuck you, Fuentes, don't fucking touch her! Where do you get off saying anything on us! You don’t know where we came from, what our life is like. Bitch, you don't know anything!" Ash screamed, furious tears pouring out of her eyes. Vic moved towards her, trying to hold her to him but she shook him off. "Get the fuck off!" She screamed, narrowing her eyes dangerously at Mike.

"I hit a stirng, huh! You guys do fucking have hearts and not just pussies! You guys are whores." Mike said, slowly, innunciating each word, spitting in mine and Ash's face. I broke away from Tony and punched Mike in the nose.

"Mike, you don't fucking want to mess with me or my sister, back the fuck up. You don’t know where we come from or what we do. You fucked a girl last night so you shouldn't even talk, you candy-assed bastard!" I paused and backed away, putting my arms around my sister. "You don't know why we fucking came on this tour with you. We were escaping our past, so don't fucking say shit, Fuentes. You don't know shit."

I shook my head and pulled Ash out of the bus, leaving all the guys with their jaws dropped and locked there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck. Can you say drama? I can.
I like the end of this. The begining isnt that great but whatever.

Your turn, twinny<3
Comment + subsrcibe!