Navigate Me

Perfect Lanky Couple

It was a few days later and still, all I could think about was Mike and I, the words "perfect lanky couple" kept swimming through my head. It was embarassing to admit that I liked Mike so much. He looked at me questioningly from the couch as I stood stationary in the kitchenette in front of the fridge.

"You alright, babygirl?" Vic asked from next to his brother. I looked away from Mike awkwardly and nodded at Vic, putting on a bright smile. I rolled my neck and sighed, walking over to the couch and sitting inbetween the two Fuentes brothers. Ash flew into the room with a DVD in her hands, Jaime coming in thirty seconds after her, out of breath. Ash was a fast motherfucker if she wanted to be.

"Did you get it?!" I screamed.

She smiled widley as she put the movie into the TV. "Yes, boys sit back and prepare to watch Pinapple Express." We highfived each other and cuddled into the boys. Bill Hader appeared on the screen in black and white and Ash and I were off, quoting everyline he fed the monitors, "Bleep bloop beep, can you understand me? What's that gun for?" We quoted.

- - -

Around an hour into the movie, I poked Mike in the stomach, "Dude this part reminds me of you!" He perked up his head and brought me closer. He hadnt kissed me since before we got in a fight and I sighed. He knit his eyebrows together as Ash shouted "MIKE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS PART!"

James Franco's face filled the screen "Herpes is for life, bro!"

Ash started cackling and pointed at Mike "Dude herpes is for life!" He grunted and I laughed. My sister looked at me and restated what she had said a few days prior, "Make sure you wrap his thang before you blow him, twinski."

Mike threw back his head and did his pedo laugh as I blushed. "I'm totally not doing that, asshole." Mike pouted at me as I got up, knowing he was following me with his eyes as I walked out. I sat down on my bunk as the door opened behind me and a lanky figure sat down next to me.

"Talia," Mike started, pulling my hair back and tucking it behind my shoulder. I looked up at him as he brought his face closer. "We're all good, right?" I nodded my head as he brought his lips even closer to mine. "So its all good if I do this again, right?" He asked as he connected our lips.

I melted into his arms and pushed him down onto the bed as he deepend the kiss. Before I knew it, his hands were under my bra, struggling to keep it off. I rolled my eyes as I ran my hands down his waist and he finally figured out my bra clasped in the front. Mike groaned as I tangled my tongue with his and my hands slipped to the elastic band of his boxers.

A scream came from the other side of the door, my sister's voice screeching, "REMEMBER, USE A GODDAMN CONDOM." I heard Vic giggle as Mike pulled out a condom from his pocket and winked. I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

- - -

The next morning, I woke up next to Mike and smiled. He mumbled in his sleep and opened his eyes. He saw me and looked at me in shock, "Shit, I forgot you were here. Fuckkkkkk," I looked at him confused, "Uhm, aha girl...Fuck."

I pushed him away from me angrily, "Fuck, Mike. You're such an asshole." I said, getting out of bed and pulling a random shirt on. He sat up and pulled his boxers on. "Seriously, fuck. I don’t know what I expect out of you."

Vic peeked his head out of his bunk from across me, his eyes wide. Mike started to backtrack as I climbed into Vic's bed, leaning my head on his shoulder and pulling the curtain closed. Mike pulled it back abruptly and looked at me straight in the eye, "I want to ask you something, Talia."

I huffed.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked. Ash popped her head out of Jaime's bunk and looked at me.

My heart melted and I nodded. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me out of Vic's bunk and I wrapped my legs around his waist. Mike smiled widley and started shimming, singing "You've got me poppin' champagne I'm at it again, caught up in the moment but not in the right way-"

"I'm falling in between, tearing up at the seams!" Vic added in, singing from his bunk.

Mike, Ash and I looked at Vic like he was mentally deranged, "It boggles my mind how either of you know All Time Low." I said, shaking my head and sliding off his body. Mike laughed nervously and Vic pouted/

Jaime laughed from behind Ash, "A girl Vic dated for a little bit liked All Time Low."

Ash and I pulled a face as I rolled my eyes, "All Alex All The Time sucks ass. Pussy music," I laughed messing Mike's hair up.

Ash looked at Vic, "Fuck, you dated someone before, Vic?"

Everyone laughed at Precious' expense and everything seemed to fit into place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty, but finally updated.
We need some scandolocity in here, twinski.
comment/subscribe