Navigate Me

These Are For Your Wand!

"Tals! I see Mike, Vic and Jaime over there. Let's go give them our presents!" I laughed linking my arm with my sister's. She giggled and stumbled forward a little bit. We had drank all of the bottle of Mango Malibu Rum in basically two seconds before we headed into the Palladium so we were pretty tipsy. Yeah, I know. We RULE.

'This is probably the best idea you've ever had twinny." Talia laughed, bumping our hips together. I nodded and laughed as we continued to maneuver our way through people, who kept giving us weird looks. Whatever, we're used to it. It's a very rare occasion if you ever seen twins anymore and people just tend to have bad staring problems. Obviously. We made our approach towards 3/4 of Pierce The Veil and stood in front of them, waiting until they finished their conversation with a couple other fans who looked no older than 12, with tons of make-up and those 'scene coontails' that make me want to punch a baby in the face. I mentally thought of the scene in 'Role Models' where Paul Rudd's character was saying how he'd punch a kid and let out a small laugh. Talia looked at me, raised her eyebrow, looked back towards the girls and nodded to herself.

"I will hit a child, I've never done that before but I will punch you in the face." She said in my ear. I started laughing.

"Seriously just thinking that." I stated giving her arm a squeeze.

"Naturally." She stated, as the girls finally turned, saw us and started to glare. I rolled my eyes.

"If any of you even dare start singing the double mint theme, I will curbstomp you." I said in my most menacing voice, which is just actually a slight less squeak of a chipmunk's. The preteens gave off obnoxious 'yeah right's!' and one even asked "What the hell is the double mint theme?" Talia and I both exchanged glances before saying "Nevermind." We turned our attention towards the guys who were laughing in amusement and also staring in fascination at the two of us.

"What up homies?" We asked at the same time. "Twins!" We said again. We both pounded each others fists and looked back at the guys.

"Why, hello." Mike drawled staring at us, we smirked knowing exactly what we were about to do and inwardly laughing at. Vic looked at us and tilted his head to the side.

"I thought there was only one of you. I've never seen both of you at once. So, there really is two of you?" Vic asked, looking back and forth between the two of us.

"Don't hurt yourself buddy, yes there's two." I said, raising one hand and shaking about, then I displayed Talia like a car salesmen and she did a tiny twirl.

"Double the pleasure, double the fun." Mike said, then did his 'ah ha!' laugh that he does after everything.

"Okay, just because you're not the 12 year old scene girl does not mean that Ash will not curbstomp you. She's tiny, but she's scrappy." Talia said laughing. I smirked but then dug into my bag to pull out the condoms. Talia went into her bag and started pulling out the sweater for Vic. I looked up at Mike and stuck out the condoms.

"Those are for your wand." Talia announced. I looked over at Vic as she handed him the sweater. "And that's to make up for that manly pink sweater you were wearing the last time we saw you." The brother's looked at each other then back to us. Jaime was laughing.

"Did you seriously just give him condoms?! And did you say wand?!" He asked through giggles, yes, a grown ass man giggling.

"We thought average size would work well, you don't really seem like the type to be really packing down there." I explained, letting my eyes trail down, then back up to his face. "You seem to be compensating for something with all the Whiskeyhands stuff." Talia bit down on her lip to not laugh hysterically in Mike's face. "Okay, that seems really harsh of us. We're just teasing you guys. 1)Because we can. 2)Because you make it so easy. But just remember, this is all in good fun!" I exclaimed, patting Mike's arm and looking over towards Vic and Jaime and giving them the thumbs up.

"Come here, I seriously want to just hug you guys both right now." Jamie announced. Talia laughed and bounded over to him and gave him a quick hug, I gave a smirk to Mike and walked over. Leaving him to stare after our asses. I ran over and jumped on top of Jaime and Talia. "Hug rape!" I shouted as I took Tals down.

"Fucking classy Ashburg." Talia groaned, rolling me off of her so she could stand up.

"Hey fuck you Tals!" I sneered which caused her eyes to turn that deathly shade of green our eyes change to when we're mad.

"I hate that nickname!" She seethed.

"And you know I hate Ashburg, so even!" I called moving over and standing up. I brushed off my side and hissed. "Fuck, that bitch hurts!" I closed my eyes, letting out a few breaths.

"I know sis, this shit does hurt." Talia spoke. I opened my eyes then lifted my shirt. I peeled back the gauze and looked at it. "Damn, that looks sexy." I said sarcastically. Jaime was staring at me. I looked at him and tilted my head at the same time Talia did.

"Okay, that's freaky." Jaime said about our reaction. We shrugged. "You did it again." He stated.

"Just get on with it already!" I said placing my hand on my exposed hip.

"Is your tattoo infected?" Jaime asked.

"No, we got them done yesterday, so they're still sore." Talia explained, lifting her shirt and looking at hers. "We had to do something badass for our birthday."

"It's your birthday?" Vic asked, coming over, Mike following behind him.

"It was yesterday." I announced, grazing my hand across my stomach, causing Mike to look. Talia snickered and repeated my actions. Mike groaned and looked away. HA!

"Aw! That's so awesome, happy birthday you guys! How old did you turn?" Jaime asked pulling us into a hug, man that guy was such a giant teddy bear.

"18." We said at once. "We're legal!" I said in an excited voice.

"Exactly, now we can get into clubs without having to flirt with the security." Talia said in a joking manner.

"Hey you never know, maybe all of that flirting will pay off one day. We'll catch us some men and be done with it." I said back, mirroring my twins tone.

"Wouldn't it suck if the only guys/guy who would date us were twins?" Talia asked. "Oh god, that would suck!" I replied back, clearly creeped out. "I don't think I could ever date someone that looked the same as my sister's boyfriend, that's like. Way beyond weird. I mean, being identical twins for us is great, it works. But shit, finding two other identical twins that wanted to date us? I would probably shoot myself. Unless it was Oliver Sykes. He's like, the epitome of sexy. And I would not begrudge us too identical looking Oliver's. Oh damn!" I said going off on one of my normal tangents, forgetting that other people besides Talia were around. I looked back and saw the guys looking confused and I shrugged. "Anyway, it's my turn to hug Jaime!" I squealed walking over and snuggling myself into Jaime. "You feel like a cloud, well.. I'd imagine that what you feel like is what a cloud would feel like, you're so soft!" I gushed as he hugged back.

"You guys are really funny and energetic." Jaime said, ruffling my hair. I nodded in his approval.

"Hey Jaime, can you go get Tony from the RV?" Vic asked. Jaime's eyes widened slightly and I looked at him with a questioning look.

"Why me, why don't you do it?" Jaime asked nervously, trying to play it nonchalantly.

"Because, I'm busy and you're not." Vic stated simply.

"Mike's not doing anything either!" Jaime pointed out.

"Oh god, get over it! Just go to the RV man." Mike said in frustration before turning his attention back to Tals. He looked between his bandmates, then from Talia to me. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"You okay?" I asked, trying to hide my amusement.

"Oh me?" Jaime asked, playing whatever it was that had him freaked out off. "Of course. Want to walk with me to the RV?" Jaime asked grabbing my arm and dragging me along with him.

"OI!" I called. "Uh sure yeah, coming." I said, trying to catch up with his strides so he wouldn't be dragging me any further. "I'll be back twinny!" I called over my shoulder.

"All right babygirl, I've got my phone on me!" Talia shouted back. I raised my hand in the air to indicate I heard her.

"You're scared to be alone, aren't you?" I asked Jaime, linking my arms with his.

"Terrified." He muttered, grinning at me. I gave him a small smile and continued on our walk to the RV. However, when we got back to everyone else. Talia and Mike were gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this and it's totally not as good as Talia's chapter. But I still think it's entertaining and it's setting up for what's next.

You bitches are not going to know what hits you! hahaha.

I love this story and my twinny. Love you babygirl!