Navigate Me

Large Eyebrows of Death

My sister bounded away with Jaime, through the crowd of scene kids, untill all I could see was the top spikes of Jaime's gravity defying hair. I knew she was loving it, Jaime was the cutest kid on the planet. Someone tapped my shoulder as I watched them walk away and I turned around, spinning into Mike by accedent. I put my hands up and crashed against his chest. "Ow!"

Mike wrapped his arms around my shoulders, bringing me closer to his chest. Damn, the boy moves fast. I struggled to pull away but he tightened his embrace. There were a few coughs from behind me and Mike smirked. I looked over my shoulder at three scene girls, no older than what, maybe thirteen?, who were all looking from me to Mike and back. Vic looked at his brother and rolled his eyes as Mike grinned down at me, "Don't fight it baby," he drawled, wiggling against me.

"What the fuck, Mike? Do you wear a metal vest under your shirts? Jesus, your chest is hard!" I squealed, hitting his shoulder playfully.

He wriggled his large eyebrows of death and smiled cockily at me, doing his stupid "ah ha!" laugh that he thinks makes girls melt. "That’s not the only thing that's hard." I rolled my eyes and pulled away, slightly disgusted but mostly entertained. Mike let me out of his grasp, "Ah ha, whuuuuuut?" he drawled, stupidly, pretending he didn’t just try to put a move on me. He signed the girls' posters and took photos with them and turned his attention back to me, even though I had decided to talk to Vic instead. Mike beckoned me from a far, "Babygirl, come back over here, I wasn’t done with you."

I rolled my green eyes again, "I'm not a piece of meat," I shouted, not really paying him any attention, keeping my eyes on Vic. He laughed and I shook my head, "Vic, tell your brother I'm not a piece of meat, please?"

Vic laughed again, turning around to face Mike and giving him his best mad-dogging face, "Mike, Talia isn't a piece of meat!" Vic reitterated. I laughed triumphantly as Mike grumbled something under his breath and walked up to me and Vic, putting his lanky arm around me.

"Mike, really, this isn't me playing hard to get, this is me telling you I don't want herpes." I looked from his lips down to his crotch, raising an eyebrow, "Herpes is forever, man."

I walked away with Vic, to go watch Chadallaic sell merch and make fun of him, and Mike followed me like a sick puppy. I leaned agains the wall, surveying the crowd of girls and boys, pining after Vic and Mike. Vic came up behind me and gave me a hug, I turned around and smiled, starting a conversation with him easily. He was such a sweet kid.

Mike's voice sounded in my ear, "Why do you keep running away?"

I turned around nonchalantly, "Mike, get over it. You're not my favorite, Vic's the cuter Fuentes, its obvious I like him better." I shrugged and turned back around to face my new favorite friend, Vic. Mike grazed his hand on my left side and I squealed in pain. "Fuentes, watch it. I just got tattooed there, its tender. Hands off."

He looked at my side, craning his neck, and lifted up the soft fabrick of my v-neck, exposing the dark skin of my torso. I slapped his hand away as he looked at me with innocent eyes, "I just wanted to see it," He shrugged.

I laughed slightly, "The only way you can see it is if I can see your Harry Potter tattoo." I paused, letting my gaze fall to his thighs, raising my eyebrow, "Classy choice by the way," I laughed in his face.

Mike put his hands in his pockets, "Well then, you apparently want my pants off, so lets go put these condoms you gave me to good use." Good lord, this boy just kept pulling lines out of his ass, he was such a douche. Vic looked over his shoulder at us, having moved to talk to some new fans. He gave his brother a weird look and stuck his tongue out at me. I smiled.

"You know, I don’t think that those condoms will fit, they might slip off still. I was being nice when I bought you the average size, I'm pretty sure you're not packing that much down there, inbetween those tiny chicken legs of yours."

Mike brought me close to him, whispering in my ear, "Girl, you are so wrong." He pushed me up against the wall, grabbing at my hips eagerly. I threw my head back and laughed, then pulled his head closer to mine, so that his breath and mine were the same. We got oggled at by innocent stander-bys but in all honesty, I didn’t care. I was half drunk and half lusting for Mike Fuentes, why I have no clue. His hands moved up my shirt and I twirled away slightly, deciding to move our little affair to somewhere more private. I walked away, swaying my hips, knowing Mike was watching. His arms snaked around me again and smiled seductivley, "You are so, so wrong, baby."

I pressed myself up against him, pulling his hair teasingly until he let out a little groan, "Prove it."
♠ ♠ ♠
oh damn!
haha delicious, comment y subscribe, por favor!
<3 talia