Disguised as a Lover

chapter 18

Bam's POV

Relief is a word for how I feel. Missy was good at first, but then she just held me back, put me down, made me feel like the bad person all the time. Constant accusations of cheating on her. Everything was 'my fault', and now that I'm not with her, I feel stupid. Stupid for staying with her so long, stupid for listening to her blame me for everything and her jealous rants. I felt stupid for not realizing she always just wanted my money and fame. She was constantly wanting to be in pictures with me, talking to the paparazzi, always trying to be the center.

Shane was different though. I'm not sure why I always disliked her before. Maybe we just got off on the wrong side, but now I guess I just see her differently. She's beautiful, talented, nice, honest. Most of all I guess she's just real. She's not all over me for my fame or my money. Hell, she' s not all over me at all. She had some troubles and she's been through so much, but she's strong. Stronger than I could ever be. The only things I have ever dealt with were some were a couple nagging fiances.

I wanted a change this time. I wanted something real. I wanted love, and honesty, not some bullshit act, and I was going to do what I could to get that.

I got in my hummer and drove back home, praying to god that Missy had left like I asked. Pulling down the long drive way and parking in front of the castle, I looked around for any sign of Missy's car and when I didn't see it I got up and walked inside.

I looked around for a few minutes trying to find the person I was looking for.

"Novak." I yelled through the house. I heard a few footsteps from downstairs and then the footsteps on the stairs.

"What?" He asked holding a beer in his hand.

"I need to talk to you." I said hesitantly. He looked at me curiously before sitting down on the couch.

"Does it have anything to do with Missy storming out of here early having a bitch fit. Cuz dude, I was seriously scared for my life." He said with wide eyes.

"Kind of. I told her to leave and I didn't want to be with her anymore." I explained.

"Fucking finally. She is such a bitch." He said nonchalantly.

"Yeah, I know. Now I have to talk to you about uhm..well your sister." I said scratching the back of my head nervously.

"My sister?" He asked cocking an eyebrow.

"Yeah.. I kinda of uhm..well." I started, not exactly sure how to tell him that I was falling for his sister.

"Are you gunna get to the point or just stall all day." He said looking bored.

"I like your sister." I said bluntly.

"You like my sister. Like wow your really hot, lets bang. Or like..like." He said emphasizing 'like.'

"The second one."

"Dude, your in for some shit. She's not stable Bam." He said looking slightly more intrigued.

"I know, but I know I'm gunna regret it if I don't do something about it."

"I don't know how she is with guys these days. I mean Chase pretty much made her trust no one. She's got a guarded heart. I fucking hate that douche." he said darkly.

"Well I'm willing to try. Whatever it takes." I spoke confidently, honestly.

"Well you seem pretty serious, so I say go for it. Just don't take on more than you can handle. She's got problems Bam and not just problems you deal with either, but problems you need help with." He warned.

"Then i'll help her."

"You got it bad." He said laughing a little. I felt like a high school boy talking to someone's dad. I knew what I was feeling, and I was going to act on it. No matter what the consequences.

"I think I'm kind of falling for her." I mumbled. His eyes grew a little from shock and I didn't know if I had said too much.

"Falling for her? I thought you meant you liked her a lot, not that you were falling in love with her. What are you still here for then? Go tell her." He said laughing at me shocked face.

"I should do that shouldn't I? Thanks dude." I said grabbing my keys and rushing back outside.

Now we just have to hope she feels something for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's like 12:00 a.m. and I'm so tired, but I stayed up just so I could update this story.
That's love right there. although its short.

So comments are superr.

by the way I didn't edit it and I wrote it in like 10 minutes so It might just suck, but who knows.