Disguised as a Lover

Chapter 3

I skipped and glided across the perfectly polished new dance floor, drowning out every worry in the world. There was nothing right now but me, the floor and the beat coursing through my veins. Well that stood true until I heard the clapping making me mess up my jump and stumble to the ground. I looked up to see Bam with an amused look gracing his face.

"What the hell was that for and what are you even doing here." I asked in the most aggravated tone I could muster.

"Ohhh Touchy." He said with a smirk. I wish I could just smack that stupid smirk off his amazingly gorgeous face. What a waste of good looks.

"Got a staring problem?" Bam asked jerking me out of my thoughts. I scoffed and lifted my body off the wood floor.

"What are you doing here." I asked again turning off the music and getting my water bottle from my bag. I bent over to get my water bottle and looked at the full wall mirror to see Bam staring at my ass.

"Staring problem?" I asked turning to look at him, with the same smirk that matched his previous one. He mumbled something incoherently, his feet suddenly becoming more interesting. I just laughed to myself and turned to pick up my bag, throwing it over my shoulder and walking towards the door.

"I was on my way home and Novak told me to come here and ask you if you wanted to go out to dinner with me, him, Dico, Dunn and Raab." he said walking through the door and leaving it to swing back almost hitting me in my face.

"Asshole" I muttered and turned to lock the doors. I started walking to my Escalade, Bam at my side.

"So yes or no, I need to know I'm in a hurry." He said make hand gestures toward his car.
I sighed. I like the rest of Novaks friends, me and Bam just never clicked.

"Yeah ill come, where and when?" I asked searching for my keys in my bag.

"High Street Cafe at 7." He said.

"Alright tell him I'm coming then." I said hopping in the SUV. He just stuck his hand up to let me know he heard him and drove off in his hummer. I shut the door, turned up the radio and drove to my house get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this ones sorta short I'm about to go to the movies, but I thought I should give you something. Next one will be longer. promise.
Comments and subscriptions are nice :]