‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 010

“Hey,” Jimmy said taking his arm away from Lydia who tensed up.

“Ok, here’s the car, I’ll see you guys later,” Brian said tossing the keys to Johnny who caught them.

“I’m Sam nice to meet you,” Sam shot Brian a dirty look and shook hands with Lydia.

“Lydia Montgomery, likewise,” Lydia gave a smile but it looked fake, making Sam agree with Zacky right away, something about her she didn’t like.

“Let’s go, I’m hungry,” Johnny whined from the passenger seat.

“Hang on short shit,” Lydia said.

Sam expected Johnny to get mad but he just laughed. “We’re going to go, come on Lydia,” Jimmy said going towards the car.

“Does this mean I’m driving?” Lydia said after them. She gave one look back at Sam and smiled a tear slid down her cheek and she ran to the car.

“Something’s off about her,” Sam said as she got into the car, with Brian.

“What makes you say that?” Brian asked starting the car.

“I don’t know, just the way she is, there’s something familiar in her smile, I just don’t remember where I saw it last,” Sam said biting her nail. Brian pulled out of the parking lot.

“Are you ok?” Johnny asked.

“Why did you do this?” Lydia pulled up her glassed and turned to glare at Jimmy.

“Because we’ve missed you, because you made us better people,” Jimmy said.

“It’s killing me, to see everyone, that’s why I left, you think it was easy for me to leave everyone, it wasn’t but I did it because it was what was best for everyone,” Lydia said tears falling down her face.

“Jo,” Johnny was rubbing her back.

“I’m sorry, I know it hurt you guys but I couldn’t stay there, I just couldn’t,” she let out a sob, and regained her posture.

“Why? We would of helped,” Jimmy said.

“You guys were so dependant on me for your happiness, I couldn’t stay there and have you be disappointed over and over again. You’ve all moved on, it’s better this way, that no one else finds out,” Lydia started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

They got to her house in silence, “Jo we never moved on,” Johnny said quietly.

“Yeah, you did,” Jo said.

“No we didn’t we miss you like crazy, we can never stay in the same room long enough without mentioning you, we miss you.” Jimmy hadn’t spoken the whole ride and it looked like he had been holding it in.

“But I can’t, I can’t be that person I once was, I’m Lydia now,” she spoke that last bit with an accent.

“Don’t you miss being Jo?” Johnny asked looking up at her.

“No, I have a responsibility now,” Jo spoke, then an egg collided with the wind shield.

“What the fuck?” Johnny yelled, it had scared him.

Jo got out of the car, “Bam, knock it off, get down from the god damn roof and I better not have anything broken in the house or I will whop your ass,” she yelled without an accent.

Someone grabbed her from behind and wrapped his arms around her. “Hello darling,” he spoke in her ear and made her giggle.

“Let go of me you brute,” Jo said turning in his arms and hugging him. Johnny and Jimmy had gotten out of the car.

“Oh, god I’ve missed you,” her guest said. “Bam, get down now,”

They all turned to see Bam getting off the building with a frown on his face, he scaled down the drain pipe with a carton of eggs under his arm. “So you haven’t been in the house?” Jo asked.

“No, Marie isn’t home.”

“Get over here woman and give me a hug,” Bam said dropping the eggs and running at Jo picking her up off the ground.

“Bam put her down,” Bam did as he was told but not before giving Jo a kiss on the lips. “So they know you?”

“Yes, this is Jimmy and Johnny, the bass player and the drummer of Avenged Sevenfold,” Jo said.

Bam tensed next to her, but she nudged him, when he looked down at her and saw her smile he relaxed. “Guys I’d like you to meet, my best friends, Bam Margera and Ville Vallo.”

The boys shook hands and tension was between them. Tension was rising but then it was broken when a child’s voice was heard, “VVVVVVVVV”, they all turned to look at James running towards Ville.

“Hey you,” Ville said picking him up and swinging him into his arms. Marie soon followed.

Johnny’s face was priceless, the eyes were so familiar, he looked at Jo and she nodded, on her lips the words she had never spoken out loud, only to Ville and Bam, “He’s Zacky’s,”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments guys.
I hope my bad luck this year isn't going to affect my writing to much.
I already hate '09 with a passion.
Hope your year goes better.
Enjoy.
♥ ♥♥ ♥