‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 014

Jimmy walked back into the kitchen, James and Bam were eating more cookies, Marie came into the kitchen and shooed them away to the family room. They set James to watch tv, and they all sat on the couch and talked.

“What’s going on?” Johnny asked.

“We’ve met her before,” Jimmy said.

“Yeah, she’s Jo,” Johnny said matter of fact.

“No, what I think he means is that you’ve seen her a lot more then you think,” Bam said taking a swing out of his drink.

“Were you there?” Jimmy looked at Bam and was grateful that he seemed so close to Jo.

“Sometimes, well most of the times, I was there in case someone did recognize her, but none of you did,” Bam looked at the screen his jaw tight.

“How could we? She looks so different, acts different, she’s not the same Jo we knew,” Johnny said looking down at his fingers.

“Don’t be so sure,” Bam said under his breath.

“Bam, Bam,” James said coming to sit in his lap.

“Yeah, Jimmy Jam?” Bam asked.

Johnny laughed, “Jimmy Jam?” he asked.

“It’s my nicky name,” James said with a big grin on his face, “Momma always said I had the energy of a Jimmy Jam, she said she’ll explain to me when I’m older, I can’t wait to get older, there are many things Momma said she’ll tell me.”

“Like what?” Jimmy asked smiling, wondering if James really had the same energy level.

“Well who my daddy is, she said when I’m older she will tell me, but I think I know,” James said.

“Really?” Bam looked him in the eyes, he was so sure of himself.

“I know he’s in a band, Momma listens to songs all the time,” James spoke as if he discovered the cure to cancer. “We have the same eyes.”

“Jimmy Jam are you talking about Ville?” Bam asked realizing they had similar eyes.

“No silly, I’m talking about Vengeance,” He folded his arms across his chest, and Johnny could swear he just saw a younger Zacky.

“Who’s Vengeance?” Jimmy asked playing along.

“I don’t know, but I’ll find him one day.” James said sure of himself.

“Well take us along when you do,” Johnny said just as Marie walked in saying she has fixed them something to eat.

“Ok, we can have a road trip,” James ran ahead of them with a big smile on his face.

“Should we tell Jo?” Johnny looked after James and made sure he was out of view.

“You know he reminds me of Zacky always figuring shit out before he was supposed to,” Jimmy said getting off the couch.

“No, I think that’s Jo,” Bam said.

“Either way, he’s their son,” Johnny said and left the room.

They ate in silence, well the older ones were silenced because James wouldn’t stop talking, about everything and nothing. “Ok, little one, it’s bed time,” Marie said.

“I don’t want to go yet,” James whined.

“If you want to grow older you need sleep,” Bam said, knowing that would get him to sleep.

“Ok, nighty night,” he switched the flip right away and ran as Marie followed him.

“We need to get going,” Johnny got up and searched for his phone, when he found it he had 4 text messages.

Dude, where are you? Call me when you get this....
From Matt

Johnny where the hell are you? Halo tournament time...
From Lauren

I’m going away for a couple of days, I don’t know when I’ll be back...
From Brian

Johnny have you seen Brian?
From Sam

The message from Brian made Johnny frown, “What’s going on?” Jimmy asked.

“Brian left,” Johnny said.

“What do you mean left?” Jimmy’s voice raised a little.

“I don’t know he said he’ll be back in a couple of days, I just got a text from him and one from Sam she doesn’t know where he is,” Johnny ran his hand through his short hair.

“Damn it,” Jimmy said.

“What’s going on?” Jo walked into the room, he hair all over the place.

“Did we wake you?” Bam asked as she walked into his arms.

“No, I couldn’t sleep, someone called me,” Jo said rubbing her eyes. “What’s going on?”

“Brian left,” Johnny said.

“I know,” Jo said under her breath as she reached for the fridge and pulled out a tub of ice cream.

“How do you know?” Jimmy asked.

“My best friend called me, she told me that Synyster Gates was seen at the airport,” Jo found a spoon took of the lid and plunged the spoon in the ice cream.

“Where is he going?” Johnny asked.

“Um, States,” Jo said as she offered everyone ice cream but Bam was the only one that took some off her spoon.

“Why is he going there?” Jimmy asked.

“To stir shit up,” Jo said matter of fact as she ate more ice cream and gave a spoon full to Bam too. He had a smile on his face as he ate it.

“What can he find?” Bam asked his mouth full of ice cream, but he couldn’t wait.

“Everything,” Jo said.

“What?” Jimmy said.

“He’s looking for proof, and he’ll find it all, but it’s ok, he’s not going to use it against me,” Jo said sure of herself.

“How do you know that?”

“Can he risk telling Sam he knew this whole time?” Jo said as her spoon was stolen out of her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my favorite chapter but now it's posted I'm not gonna change it but grow from it.
If you guys haven't read Ticket to Ride you suck, ok not really but it's a good story.
We got the sequel in the works so check that one out. "To Live is To Die"
Love you guys.