‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 016

Jo was pacing her studio. Today was the day of the couple’s photoshoot. It had been two days since Brian had stormed in and out of her home and no news from Sam. She had her contacts in her outfit perfect. She had just stopped fidgeting when a car pulled up.

In cam Jimmy and Johnny, they saw her and her smile lifted a little. “Don’t worry she doesn’t know,” was all Jimmy said before everyone else started to come in. Brian didn’t even look at her.

“Hey,” Jo said as casual as possible. Her accent faulting a bit.

Jimmy and Matt didn’t have girls so Jo was waiting for Roxy and Steph to arrive. They had come in yesterday as soon as they found out who was in town. Steph and Jo had gone to the same grade school and University, while Roxy and Jo had met when they were 16 since they were both Romanian they got along.

She could see Roxy and Matt getting a long. Her cool facade and his hot temper meshed perfectly. And well Johnny’s humour went well with Steph and the fact that she was a perfect height for him made everything that much better.

“Hi, I’m Lauren,” Lauren stepped forward and took Jo’s hand.

“Very nice to meet you, I’ve heard so much about you,” Jo said shaking her hand. Trying her best to smile and not pull her into a hug.

“I’ve heard a lot about you too, I love your photographs you’ve really captured the guys, even Zacky’s grouchiness,” at the sound of his name Zacky growled.

“I try,” Jo said laughing.

“So where are the girls?” Matt asked rubbing his hands.

“I’ve actually asked a couple of friends of mine from the states to come and shoot with you guys,” Jo said getting her camera she wanted to take some candid shots of everyone.

“Wait just a couple?” Johnny rubbed his chin.

“Yeah, I thought everyone else had someone,” Jo said rubbing the bridge of her nose, tension was building up and it was giving her a head ache.

“Nah, Zacky’s girl didn’t come through,” Matt said getting a bottle of JD and opening it.

“Shut up, Sanders,” Zacky said under his breath.

“I’ll see what I can do,” Jo said getting her cell phone out thinking of anyone she might be able to call. She made a phone call but the girl couldn’t come on such short notice.

The big doors swung open and in walked Roxy and Steph. Roxy wearing a pair of jeans and a leather jacket, while Steph was dressed in a mini skirt and stilettos. “We’re here let the party begin,” Steph said lifting her arms.

“Roxy?” Sam spoke for the first time. Her voice quivering a little bit.

“Sam?” Roxy said acting as surprised as she could. They went into a hug and Jo could of sworn she saw Sam shed a tear.

“You two know eachother?” Jo asked getting into character.

“Yeah, we have a mutual friend,” Roxy said.

“Had,” Zacky quickly corrected her.

“Well if it isn’t Zacky Baker himself,” Steph said stepping in front of him, “I heard you used to be a lot of fun, before that bitch bit the dust.” She had a flair for starting shit. His hand shot up and into her hair, pulling her down.

“You better watch your mouth,” Zacky said really close to her face, “Next time you’ll lose your teeth.” He let her go and went to the back.

“What the hell was that?” Steph rearranged herself.

“He has a problem with people calling Jo a bitch,” Matt said his jaw tight.

“Well she was, she even admitted it. Come on, if she was here she’d say it outloud. She was proud of being a bitch and not letting people step all over her.” Johnny smiled as Steph spoke.

“I like her,” Johnny said.

“Oh snap you must be short shit,” Steph walked over to him looking into his eyes. They were perfect height.

“You must be?” he said putting his hand out.

“The Greek Goddess of French Fries,” she said. Jo bust out laughing, not able to control herself at the name their grade six teacher had given Steph trying to build self esteem and that he did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update.
And here are the new girls.

Roxy
Image
~~~~~

Steph
Image