‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 017

Roxy pulled Jo aside, “How are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m ok,” Jo answered letting out a sigh of relief.

“Are you sure?” Roxy pressed on.

“Yeah I’m sure,” Jo said running a hand through her hair.

“Alright let’s get this show on the road,” Jimmy yelled he had Lauren in his arms and he had just pulled himself out of a very passionate kiss that made Lauren blush.

“Where’s Zacky?” Sam asked realizing he wasn’t back.

“I’ll go get him,” Jo spoke up before she realized it.

She went into the back room, he was sitting on the couch with a bottle of water in his hand. “She’s sorry? Does that help?” Jo said, he looked up at her and hate filled his eyes.

“Just keep her the fuck away from me,” he said taking a drink out of his water.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“It’s not an IT it’s a She and no I don’t want to talk about it,” Zacky said.

“I’m sure she wouldn’t want you to be so upset,” Jo said.

“You don’t know shit,” Zacky stood up and was about to leave, but Jo grabbed his arm.

He looked at her and grabbed the back of her head, she was stunned, the same feelings she had thought had disappeared were there again, and she kissed him back, without paying attention her whole act faded away and she felt like the same old girl.

He pulled away, “It can’t be possible,” Zacky said shaking his head trying to clear the image, he couldn’t be attracted to her.

“What’s not possible?” Jo asked.

“I need to....” Zacky said.

“You need to get back in there and be there for your band,” Jo had regained control of herself. He didn’t say anything else, but his eyes weren’t filled with hate anymore, they were filled with fear, fear of the feelings he might have.

They walked out, “Alright, let’s start with...hm...I’m thinking.” Jo was saying when the doors opened again. They all turned that way. Bam walked in.

“What are you doing here?” Jo asked running to him, he grabbed her and twirled her, she missed having him around.

“Well I heard I get to meet the band,” Bam said wrapping his arm around Jo’s waist and walking to the crowd. “Well you didn’t tell me these lovely hotties would be here.”

“Hey, Bam,” Steph said.

“Not you babe, I already know you, now who are these girls?” Steph smacked him and he grabbed her in a hug.

“Idiot,” Roxy said as he hugged her.

“Well I’m Sam and this is Lauren,” Sam stepped up and shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you,” Bam took her hand shook it then kissed it, which caused Brian to tense up.

He then shook hands with Lauren. “Really what are you doing here?” Jo asked as she got her camera out.

“I thought you’d let me fool around,” Bam took the camera from her, and took a shot.

“This is perfect,” Steph spoke, everyone turned to her. “Lydia can be Zacky’s girl in the photo shoot,” everyone agreed, and Jo wasn’t so sure that Steph hadn’t called Bam to make this whole plan come through for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update.
I've had this one since I wrote the last one but I wanted to wait a little.
Enjoy.