‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 002

The cab pulled up to a house, “Are you sure this is the right address?” Zacky asked. The cab driver told him yes, it was a residential area. He paid the cab and stepped out.

He stepped up the steps, and pressed the door bell, and waited impatiently. He pulled off his sunglasses and fiddled with them. The door swung open and the housekeeper opened the door. “You must be here to see Ms.Montgomery, well come on in Laddie,” the old friendly looking lady said.

Zacky followed her into the front room it was immaculate. He just nodded as he followed her down a hall way. They reached the first closed room. “Ms.Montgomery,” the housekeeper said. A voice was heard from inside and she opened the door.

“Go on in laddie, I’ll come in with some tea in a bit,” the housekeeper reminded Zacky of a grandma. She had a sweet smile he only nodded, he still had a headache from the night before. He entered the office .

A woman was sitting behind the desk she had a fake smile on her face. She stood up and walked around the office, her blond hair was pilled neatly on top of her head. She was wearing a pant suit. High heels which brought her to Zacky’s height, her nails perfectly manecured, she stuck her hand out.

“Hello, my name is Lydia Montgomery, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” she spoke in a perfect English accent. Zacky shook her hand, sparks shot up his hand.

“I’m Zacky,” he spoke in a low voice.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, I’ve been reading up on you guys,” Lydia said as she motioned for him to sit down. The chairs were surprisingly comfortable.

“I don’t know anything about you,” Zacky spoke.

“It’s ok, there’s no trouble with that, I mainly wanted to have a meeting with all of you guys, so I can get to know you, and get an idea of the way you want the photo shoot to happen, what theme did you have in mind, things like that,” Lydia shuffled some pictures in front of her, then placed them in front of Zacky. “These are some of the pictures I’ve taken in the past.”

Zacky looked at them, he was quite interested, she had a vision and it showed in her pictures. There was a knock on the door, “Yes,” Lydia said.

“Ms. I’ve brought your tea. There’s a bit of a problem that I need your attention for, well aren’t those some nice pictures ms. You should definetly show him the ones you’ve taken last month,” the housekeeper placed the tray on the desk.

“Thank you Ma’m,” Zacky said as she handed him the cup of tea.

“Oh, don’t go about calling me Ma’m, Marie works just fine, I’m sure I’ll be seeing a lot more of you around here,” Marie said winking at him. This made Zacky blush.

Lydia stood up, “If you’ll excuse me,” she followed Marie out the door and closed it behind her. Zacky stood up and looked around.

There was a black and white picture of a little boy on one of the shelves, he recognized something in the picture but he wasn’t sure what. Then he looked at some professional shots some of concerts and he recognized one.

It was an Avenged Concert it was a shot of everyone, it looked like it was taken from the back but it had great detail. He didn’t hear Lydia come in, “I took that a couple of years ago,” she said as he turned and looked at her.

“It’s a great shot,” Zacky said feeling guilty about being found sneaking around.

“Thank you, it was a great concert.” Lydia went and sat down; she pulled a pair of glasses and placed them on.

“So, what do you need to know?” Zacky asked.

She looked over her glasses and a smile creped across her lips. “Everything,” she said and let out a laugh.

“Well, then, we shall get started,” Zacky said taking a sip of his tea.
♠ ♠ ♠
An update.
Love the comments.
Love you guys.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥