‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 003

After 3 hours of talking non stop about everything, the band, the music, their past, Lydia walked Zacky out. She leaned against the door. “So this young man, you’ve known him before,” Marie spoke.

“No, whatever makes you think that?” Lydia asked fixing her hair making sure it’s in place.

“Just the look in your eyes, and his eyes are to die for, why if I was 20 years younger I’d make a run for him myself,” Marie said grabbing her chest.

Lydia took of her shoes and placed them by the door. Something had made her that morning dress up, be formal show business. “There is no look in my eyes, Marie.” Lydia’s British accent was more pronounced.

She went into her room and took her hair down, slowly she undressed and looked at her tattoo in the mirror. The colours seemed alive, she sighed as she put on a HIM shirt to cover up the phoenix. Taking off her contacts she found her real pair of glasses, with a pair of jeans and barefooted she walked into the kitchen.

She poured herself a cup of coffee, and held her head in her hands. “Are you worried?” Marie asked coming into the kitchen.

“Yes and no,” Lydia said as she gave her a smile.

“Don’t me, I’m sure he’s a nice lad,” Marie said washing the tea cups from earlier.

“It’s not about that, it’s how did he find me, there are thousands of photographers,” Lydia took a sip of her black coffee, loving the bitter taste as it coated her throat.

“But none as brilliant as you love,” Marie said.

“Thanks, darling.” Lydia handed her the cup kissed her cheek and disappeared up the stairs and into the attic. It was time to revisit ghosts.

Zacky reached the hotel, all the guys were in the dinning hall, “Hey, Zacky what’s up?” Johnny asked. He was drunk at it was barely 5 pm.

“Nothing much, I met with the photographer,” he sat down and Johnny handed him what looked like a shot. He pushed it away.

“How was she?” Jimmy asked, he seemed deep in thought.

“She’s cool, I don’t think she’s our type though,” Zacky said.

“What do you mean?” Jimmy asked, he seemed very interested.

“She’s very business like, not laid back.” Zacky remembered her face and her cool blue eyes, that showed no emotion.

“Man, I’ve seen her work, that’s hard to believe,” Matt said.

Zacky handed him a folder, “Here’s some of her stuff, she gave so we look at it. She actually gave us a pretty good shot of one of our concerts I was surprised, she doesn’t seem to be the type to go to rock concerts.”

“So what does she seem like?” Johnny asked raising his eyes brows trying to create an innuendo.

“Stiff, upper class. England snotty,” Zacky said before he realized he spoke out loud, “she has a housekeeper for god’s sake.”

Marie didn’t bother him it was just the though of working long hours, for who seemed to be cold as ice. “You’ve thought about this a lot,” Brian spoke up for the first time. He had been reserved the whole conversation.

“Well what else is there to do, in a cab ride when you don’t want to freak out about the other side of the road.” Zacky shrugged.

“Well, would you fuck her?” Johnny asked, everyone looked at him in amazement.

“Ok, it’s time for Johnny to go to bed,” Brian spoke up, Matt was still looking at the pictures, so Jimmy helped Brian take Johnny upstairs.

Matt watched them go, “She’s really good,” Matt said as he put the pictures back in the portfolio.

“Yeah, she seems like it,” Zacky said.

“But you don’t want to use her?” Matt asked.

“It’s not that, we should use her,” Zacky said.

“There’s something else on your mind?” Since Jo had died they had become closer because they had both loved her, it was their bond and it couldn’t be broken.

“She’s just too collected, too calm, too calculated,” Zacky said remember her as she walked and talked, and gesticulated as she explained things.

“You want to see what makes her push,” Matt said with a smile across his lips it was about time that Zacky got back in the game.

“That’s the problem,” Zacky said finally taking the drink off the table.

“Why is that a problem?”

“She’s blond, blue eyed, stuck up bitch,” Zacky said in a hiss.

“Oh,” Matt said imagining her, then imaging Jo. Mirror opposites.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update.
I guess having Adie Vixen tell me this is her best present I thought I'd give her one more chapter. Just to make her day.
Yes is does begin thenameisBatman!.
Here is more scorpianram99
love of vengeance This one is for you babes.

I'm glad my fan based stayed relatively the same.
I love comments and they make me update faster. hehe.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥