‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 020

They all piled into cars, Jimmy, Zacky and Bam in one, then Brian, Sam and Jo in another. Steph and Roxy piled up in a car with Matt and Johnny. It had been a bad idea for Jo to go in the same car with Lauren and Sam but she needed to.

“Dot. Dot. Dot.” Jo said under her breath. She was grateful that they had found James, but she wasn’t looking forward to the after affects.

“You slept with Jimmy?” Sam asked looking at Jo’s face.

“No.” Jo said right away.

“Then why is he named James, why did you run away, pretend you died?” The question flew out of Lauren’s mouth who was usually very calm.

“He’s Zacky’s son,” Brian said while focusing on driving back to the hotel.

“What?” Sam looked at him.

“Sam, don’t be mad at him, he wanted me to tell you, it was my cross to bear,” Jo said putting her hand on her arm.

They pulled up into the front of the hotel, Jo got out of the car, and she saw Bam on the phone an angry look on his face. He slammed the phone shut. “Come on,” he said putting his hand on the small of her back.

They went inside, “What’s wrong?” Jo asked referring to the phone call.

“Let’s find him,” Bam had his jaw set.

“Where are you going?” Matt asked he was half way to the reception counter.

“Where’s your room?” Jo called over her shoulder.

“Who’s room?” Zacky asked.

Jo turned and faced him, “Yours,” her voice dropped. Their eyes met and it hit him, he strode towards her and walked past her into the elevator. Jo looked at Bam and he got the message, he let her go.

They were in the elevator and he pressed his floor button. “I’m sorry,” Jo said looking down.

“Don’t, do not apologize to make yourself feel better,” Zacky’s voice was like razor blades. “Why would your kid think I’m his father?”

Jo didn’t have to answer the doors opened. Jo stepped into the hall and followed Zacky to his door, he opened it and the door swung open. James ran from the couch into Jo’s arms. “Baby you scared me,” Jo said while hugging him tight to his chest.

“About time you got here,” the voice filtered into Jo’s mind and she froze.

“Zacky can you take James downstairs to see everyone else?” Jo said kissing James’ forehead and giving him to Zacky.

“Hi,” James said, and when his eyes met Zacky’s, Zacky almost chocked up. They were a perfect copy of his own.

“Hi,” Zacky said back with the same lisp.

“Please go,” Jo said.

They left the room, James waved at his mother, as the door closed. Jo turned to the man standing in the room with a smug look on his face.

“How could you do it? How could you kidnap my son, and ruin my life?” Jo said her voice icy.

“I didn’t kidnap him, he was leaving the garden when I was coming by, so I took him here, what was I supposed to do lie to him? I think you’ve done enough of that,” He said to her.

“I fucking trusted you,” Jo said.

“But you couldn’t love me, because of Zacky, now he knows he deserved to know.”

“I hate you,” Jo said clenching her fists.

“There’s a thin line between love and hate darling.”

“That’s a line I’ll never cross,” Jo said going for the door, “I never want to see you again.” She let out a breath and reached for the door.

“You’re going to change your mind.”

“No Ville that is one thing I will never do,” Jo said letting a tear slide down her cheek, she had just lost one of her best friends, and now was faced with the hate of her old family. At least she had James, that was all that mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update.

So James didn't do this by himself.

I know I know we all love Ville but that's the way things go.

I've been neglecting my other stories I've had no inspiration, and I've been tired.
But I'll try to update soon.

Love my dedicated readers, my new readers, everyone you guys are awesome.