‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 022

James took an instant liking to his father, he was just as friendly as Jo was when she was younger. They had their lisp in common which made everyone smile. The one person Jo needed to talk to was Lauren she needed to clear things up.

“Hey, how about we go somewhere?” Jo said.

“Where do you want to go?” Steph asked.

“Hang on a second,” Jo said going to the cashier and getting the penhouse suite for the night it was big enough for everyone to hang out.

Bam came and stood next to Jo, “I’m sorry about what happened,” he said.

“It’s not your fault.” Jo supplied right away. Giving her credit card over to the girl behind the counter.

“I should of suspected something,” Bam ran his hand through his hair.

“What happened between me and Ville was years ago, I thought he would understand,” Jo said turning around the sight of James and Zacky together formed a lump in her throat.

“You still love him,” Bam whispered in Jo’s ear.

“I don’t think I ever stopped, but he’s not the person I fell in love with, just like I’m not the person he slept with 5 years ago,” Jo said with a sigh, she pasted a smile on her face and went back to the group.

“We have an awesome place to hang out,” Jo said showing the key.

“Awesome,” Johnny grabbed Steph’s hand and pulled her behind him. They hit it off right away. Zacky picked up James and walked past Jo, making her eyes sting.

They all made it upstairs, Jo had give Steph the key and waited for the last elevator with Jimmy and Lauren. “Look,” Jo started to say. “I’m sorry I yelled.”

Jimmy looked at Jo and the guilt in his eyes made Jo’s stomach flip. “No you’re right, if it wasn’t for me, you’d be...”

“Just as miserable as I was before,” Jo said and she looked at Lauren. “I should of told you,” Jo said to Lauren.

“Why didn’t you?” Lauren said back.

“I couldn’t, I needed a fresh start, this was the best thing that came to my mind,” the elevator doors opened and they walked out to the open door. Jimmy walked through it. “Look you have a great guy, Jimmy is one of the handful of people I’d give my life for, don’t let my decisions and my mistakes ruin you guys.”

Lauren nodded and walked into the penthouse with a stern look on her face. Jo followed suit. Everyone was sitting on the couches everyone except Zacky and James. “Did someone tell Matt and Roxy where we are?” Jo asked.

“Nah,” Johnny said getting his phone out and texting Matt, “Now they know,” he flashed Jo a smile and looked towards the bedroom.

Jo tapped the door, “Come in,” Zacky’s voice answered.

“Am I interrupting?” Jo asked.

“No,” James said, he had a frustrated look on his face, reminding her of Zacky when he was recording or playing baseball.

“What’s going on?” Jo asked sitting on the opposite side of the bed.

“Daddy says I should nap, but momma I’m big I don’t need a nap,” James pouted out his bottom lip.

“Your father is right, you need a nap to grow up bigger,” Jo didn’t look at Zacky but she could feel his eyes on her.

“But you don’t nap,” James said.

“Yes I do, when you’re sleeping I take a nap too,” Jo said, taking some of the pillows off the bed. Zacky was taking James’ shoes off.

“Come on we’ll nap with you,” Zacky said, taking his own shoes off.

“Yey,” James said and he let out a yawn letting them know full well that the events of the night had gotten to him.

Jo climbed on James’ left side, while Zacky was on the right. “I love you momma,” James said giving Jo a kiss, “I love you daddy,” he pulled Zacky’s face to him and kissing his cheek.

“Love you too baby,” Jo said closing her eyes, pretending to sleep. A few minutes later James let out a sigh and a soft snore escaped his lips.

“We need to talk,” Zacky said in a barely audible whisper.

“I know,” Jo said back at him not opening her eyes.

“How could you?” Zacky’s voice was full of hurt.

“Not now,” Jo hissed back at him as James stirred. She wanted to take back time and re write everyline.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's an update.
Since I did get asked if I have inspiration today.
Enjoy.