‹ Prequel: It's Not Over
Sequel: Here Comes Goodbye

My Immortal

Chapter 005

“Jimmy I’d like you to meet my son, James V. Montgomery, and the woman behind him is my saviour Marie,” Lydia said as she carried her son to the bar stool and sat him on the bar.

“Hello, laddie, I’m guessing you’re friends with the other one that came earlier.” She went to him and looked him up and down.

“Yes, James Owen Sullivan,” he took her hand and kissed it, she blushed like a little girl.

“We have the same name, cool,” James said.

“Yes, we do little man,” Jimmy said.

“I’m momma’s big man,” James said smiling.

“Well momma’s big man needs to get in bed. So go upstairs, change and wash up. We’ll be up in a bit,” Lydia said putting the boy down. He kissed her cheek then took Marie’s hand and ran off.

Lydia and Jimmy watched them go. “So, he’s...” Jimmy said.

“Yes,” Lydia nodded.

“That’s why you left?” Jimmy fiddled with the glass of Jack in his hand, deciding not to drink it.

“Partly,” Lydia said. “It’s complicated.”

“I have all the time in the world,” Jimmy gave her a smile.

“Momma I’m ready,” James yelled throughout the house.

“We’re coming,” Lydia said.

“Can I ask for one thing?” Jimmy said as he stood up.

“Yeah,” Lydia wondered what he wanted.

“Can I have a hug?” he looked like a little kid.

Lydia went into his arms and wrapped them around his waist. “I’ve missed you so much Jo,” Jimmy said kissing the top of her head.

“I’ve missed you too Jimmy Jam,” Lydia said, a tear escaping her eyes.

“Let’s go tuck in the little man,” Jimmy said as he guided Lydia up the stairs and into the bedroom with the door opened.

“Momma can Jimmy read to me?” James asked.
“Only if you promise one story,” Lydia sat on the bed.

“I promise,” he said pouting he looked so much like his father.

“Alright, what do you want me to read?” Jimmy asked.

“Oh you can finish Narnia, we’re half way through, can you make funny voice?” James asked.

“Yeah, I can make the best voices,” Jimmy said as he was handed the book by James.

“Ms. There’s a phone call for you,” Marie popped into the room.

“Well, I’m sure you guys can handle whatever comes your way, just make sure you don’t read more then 10 pages, otherwise he’ll con you into reading the whole book.” Lydia left the room.

She picked up the phone from Marie, “Hello,” her English accent returned.

“Hello. Ms. Montgomery?” the voice was so familiar it sent shivers up her spine, no one had a voice like him.

“This is she speaking,” Lydia said calmly.

“I’m Matt Sanders, I’m calling to let you know that Avenged will be more then glad to have you as our photographer at our next shoot.” She could imagine his dimples.

“Well, that sounds amazing, I shall be in touch with you as soon as I can set up some time for us to meet, I’d like to meet everyone before I set an idea for the photo shoot.” Lydia had a smile on her face.

“Great, hope I didn’t disturb you,” Matt said.

“Not at all, have a great night,”

“You too,” they hung up.

“So does this man know you?” Marie asked.

“Yes, why do you ask?” Lydia knew she was talking about Jimmy.

“You’re not wearing your contacts, Ms.” Marie said.

“I know, it’s a long story,” Lydia said standing in the door way, watching her son be animated by Jimmy.

“Well, if you need someone to talk to. I’ll be in my room now.” Marie went to her room quietly and Lydia stood there and watched Jimmy. Was it really the right decision she had made 5 years ago? Could she really go back or was it too late?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update.
And yes Adie Vixen
You did guess some stuff right. You're pretty smart or I've given away too much.
Enjoy guys.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥