Forbidden Temptation

First Waltz

So I'm pretty positive I looked like a transvestite. The gown was more of a royal masquerade ball dress that even came with a flippin' mask! I, Ally Willa Gates, don't do masks nor ball gowns. I, Ally Willa Gates, also do not believe I look good in lace, red fabric, loose annoying curls and ballet flat shoes. They tried to get me to wear heels. I laugh in their face.
Aro walked in wearing a Huge Heffner type robe with a tie and black shiny shoes. He was quiet handsome for a bahgillion year old.
"You look good enough to eat!" He exclaimed as came beside me.
I stared at him wide eyed.
"Oh Ally, am I not allowed to joke?"
I clenched my teeth, "Of course Aro."
He smiled again, his extremely white teeth blinding me, "Well lovely. Come down child. The guests are here."
"Wait!" Aro stopped but didn't turn. "Shane and Mindy?"
He waved his hand as he said, "Yes Ally they'll be there now come along!"
I didn't like it when he raised his voice. He had a terrifying angry voice. I walked beside him. Well I walked he kind of floated with his vampire gracefulness. "So, why do I have to attend this ball?"
He gave his arm and I looped mine around his like I use to see in movies. "Because dear, this is your castle. You are the host."
I gave him a questioning look, "This isn't my castle-"
"Yes it is young one."
"Well I give it to you. Happy Christmikah."
He looked at my face, "You will accept my gift to you and there will be no need for modesty. Yes?"
I nodded my head, "Shane and Mindy will live here too, right?"
He didn't respond.
"And I won't need any guards blocking my way out of my room?"
He didn't respond.
"Aro? Please!"
He didn't respond.
I dropped his arm and stepped away from his touch. I began to feel my power bubbling into my throat waiting for me to let it free.
This time Aro did speak.
"I wouldn't do that Ms. Gates. Whatever you are about to do. I wouldn't. You do love Shane and Mindy, no?"
The bubbling stopped.
"I thought so. So while playing my game. You'll play by my rules. You should also always know I have the upper hand."
I bit my lip. He couldn't hurt Shane and Mindy. He just couldn't. Fine. I'd play by his rules, for now.
We reached the bottom floor where a grand ball room was filled with decorations, tables... and vampires. My first thought was where in the hell are all the "citizens"?
"Wait here Ally. I'll introduce you and you shall walk to the seat next to me." I was about to protest but he gave me a stern look. So I kept quiet.
He walked in and all the chatter that filled the room ceased into a pain aching silence.
"Ladies and Gentlemen, I am thrilled to see you here tonight. I welcome Volterra this beautiful castle and I also welcome this castle to its princess. Miss. Ally Willa Gates."
I walked into the ball room, everyone was standing and no one was making a noise. Red and golden eyes danced in the light of the ballroom. The number of red eyes out number the scarce amount of golden eyes. They were all watching my every movement as I made it on stage to the seat right beside Aro at the table. This was a horrid idea.
I gave Aro a pleading look to let me leave but he just smiled. I sighed and it was like everyone had seen a ghost. They stopped breathing, their eyes grew wide and their jaws clenched.
"Crap."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the mix up!
I knew i didn't write 2 ally pov's in a row...
okay, enjoy!

Subscribe&Comment&Advertise&Banners&Promote!