How Can We Fight When I'm Too Busy Loving You?

Two

That night I went to sleep shocked. I couldn’t get over the fact I’d be spending the tour with that revolting creature. How could they do this to me? They know how much I loathe that girl! How could they deal with someone like her? I mumbled some unintelligent words and tossed around in my bed. I tried my best to fall asleep but I couldn’t get her out of my head. Her violent eyes, her wild, untamed hair, and that riotous smile; it was haunting. I let out a sigh and massaged my forehead. I was almost passed out when my cell phone rang loudly in my ear.

“WHAT?” I called, answering my Black Berry.

“Sorry Rev…” Brian replied. “I just wanted to tell you the info for our trip.”

“Ohh-I’m sorry Syn. I’m just… not in the best state of mind right now.”

“I know; don’t worry about it.” He said. You could hear the smile in his voice when he said “2 days from now we’ll be leaving for San Fran. Our tour bus is coming at 3:30.”

I thanked him for the information and told him I’d call him when I woke up in the morning, which I did; right after I got out of the shower. I threw on some skinny jeans and a white tee. I packed early so I didn’t have to do it early in the morning the day we leave. I grabbed my keys off the coffee table and made my way to Brian’s. When I got there Mia was cooking with Satan’s spawn-I mean Eve and all my friends were watching TV in the living room. I decided to just sleep at Brian’s so I wouldn’t have to go home by myself; being in that place by myself gave me time to think about Eve and that’s something I didn’t want.

“Foods ready” Eve called from the kitchen. She gave me a long, emotionless stare and sat down at the table.

I sat opposite of her and dug into the pasta they had made. Once we were all done Matt broke out the chocolate cake, which was gone within the next 5 minutes. Around 10-ish Zack and Mia went home. They offered Eve a ride but she turned it down, said she’d catch a ride with Johnny or something.

“I’m so excited dude! I’ve never been cross-country before. Thanks so much for letting me tag along.” Eve giggled. She wrapped her long arms around Matt’s shoulders and gave a hug.

“No problem Evey, No problem.”

Johnny jumped up from his seat and turned to Eve. “Hey man, I’m gonna hit the road. You still need a ride E?”

She looked at Johnny, then Matt, then Brian. “No thanks JC. Jimmy will give me a ride home.”

Everyone gazed at me in astonishment. They didn’t believe it, and neither did I.

“Me?”

“Yes you. Get up, you’re driving me home.” She barked, pitching me my keys.

I gave the guys once last glimpse before being dragged to the car by a pair of strong arms. She flung me into the driver’s seat, hopping in herself. “Drive.”

So I did. She gave me directions to where ever we were going. It was a blur to me, I wasn’t sure what was happening; I was bewildered.

“This is it. Thanks for the ride bucko.” Eve smirked, tapping me on the nose. I watched her climb out of my car and stroll to her front door. I-still shocked that I actually took that demon home-still sat there in her driveway. I gazed out in front of me and before I got any sense back I was at Brian’s house, lying down in his guest room.

That night I have didn’t have a troublesome time sleeping, I just passed out. My brain was working too hard to figure out how I let myself do such a crazy thing. That was the very first time I was alone with her and also the first time we didn’t fight.

And for once… I went to sleep composed; very confussed. But composed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment muthafawker