How Can We Fight When I'm Too Busy Loving You?

Three

“Jiimmmyyy! Jimmmmmmmyyyyy!”

My heart stopped and I sprang up from my warm mattress. I jerked my head in all directions until my eyes met Mia’s. She smiled and leaned against the door with Zack by her side. In his hands were the handle to a black suite case and a red and black bag slung over his shoulder. I grinned widely at them and got out of bed to give them both a hug. “Maaannnn I’m SO excited for this tour!” but then realized I’d be spending it with a beast.

Eve.

Mia grabbed my arm and twirled with me into the kitchen.

“Come Jimmbo, Zack and I made homemade waffles for breakfast.”

I just grinned and allowed her to pull me into the kitchen, but my grin was then taken over by a scowl.

“Evveee... Where are all the waffles? Jimmy hasn’t eaten yet.” Mia questioned.

“Ohh…” she said, trying not to smile. “I ate them all, sorry!” and with that, she ran out of the kitchen and out to the porch with Matt and Johnny.

“I’ll make you some more if you want.” Mia frowned.

I just shook my head and snatched a cereal bar. I went back into my room and dragged my suitcase to where Eve and my friends were sitting.

“The tour bus is picking us up here. Our first show is in San Fran!” Matt squealed.

Eve just sat there, running her hands through her brown and purple locks, smiling slyly. I rolled my eyes at her, and paid more attention to my friends. Before I knew it the bus was here. I called everyone outside and we boarded into the bus together.

“Ooooo this is my bunk!” Eve smiled, slapping the bed she called.

I glared at her hand. That’s where I wanted to sleep but I just decided to not let it get to me. ‘She’s not worth fighting with.’ I said in my head. ‘Not worth it, don’t let it get to you. Don’t let it get to you.’ I repeated. She sat next to Mia while we drove off, chattering about some movie she saw with some guy she went on a date with. I snickered. ‘She REALLY had a date? Maybe she’s just a bitch to me.’

I was almost asleep when I was rudely awakened by a smack on my face. “WAKE UP!” Eve called. “We’re at a rest stop. Do you want food or not? YOU GOTTA PEE PUNK?” She giggled, ruffling my neat hair.

I smacked her hand away and jumped out of my seat to fix my hair. She just laughed and flew off to the rest stop, yanking Mia with her. I yawned and saw that I was left on the bus alone. Feeling alone and creepy, I strolled off the bus and hurried to the bathroom. Then I came out and got some coffee to wake me up.

“I’ll meet you out there Mia! I’m gonna get some Starbucks.” The devil called to her best friend as she walked out, hand in hand with her boyfriend Zack.

I watched Eve as she waited in line and got her coffee. She liked it black. I snickered, it sounded like an Eve thing. After she was done paying she turned and met my stare. I flushed and dropped my head. I fiddled with my fingers as I watched her sit down across from me out of the corner of my eyes.

“How do you like your coffee?” She asked taking a sip of her’s.

“Two cream and sugar. You?

“Black- straight up black. I never tried two cream and sugar though.” She admitted, slowly going for my cup. I just watched her as she took a sip and smiled lightly. “This is pretty good!”

I nodded trying not to smile with her and looked away. “Why are you unkind to me?”

The corner of her mouth that was high up then went down. “’Cause you’re mean to me.”

“Am not.”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“ARE TOO.”

We glared at each other but then she remembered something. “The bus” she said, wide eyed.

I looked her funny. “What?”

“THE BUS!” she screamed, yanking my hand and scrambling outside. “The bus! Where is it!?”

My eyes searched the parking lot. Our big black tour bus was nowhere to be found. “I don’t… I don’t know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment assholes.