How Can We Fight When I'm Too Busy Loving You?

Seven

“So here’s my number; Call me!”

That was the 5th time today I heard that come out of some hot chick's mouth. Was I interested? Slightly. I mean these girls were smoking; but the only thing I was interested in is punching Eve’s ego in the face, and that’s exactly what I did when all 5 of those girls left our merch both where I was signing things for fans, and where she was selling shirts and whatnot. She would shoot me looks like she was ready to beat my ass, but hid her anger when our friends or fans came. But every free moment she had to herself would be focused on me; and that’s exactly what I wanted.

“So what was that? The 4th girl that gave you her number today?!” she asked, very annoyed I might add, as I helped her pack the rest of our merch away. She was annoyed but not for the reason you think. She was annoyed because I proved I COULD do better than her, and proved that about 5 times today.

I smirked at her and corrected her comment. “5th actually.”

She rolled her eyes and left her unfinished work for me to do. As my punishment for getting what I want I suppose. I didn’t care though, I hoped it bothered her.

Her happiness without me being the cause of it bothered me. It was only fair right?

Hmm..

And those girls were as good looking as Kyle was! All though she could do better but that’s far from the point here people.

“Jimmy, go chill.” Mia said from behind me. “I’m happy to get the rest of this stuff packed and outta sight till tomorrow!” She giggled.

I kissed her forehead as a token of my gratitude and darted to where my friends were for a drink. My happy-go-lucky smile turned into a gloomy frown when I saw Eve and-do I dare say it without gagging?-Mr. Kyle Burns himself. She smirked evilly at me from where she sat on the couch next to him, and gave me a teasing wave. Kyle smiled at me but I was pretty sure he liked me as much as I liked him.

“Hey Jimmy!” Johnny called from the floor where his body was laying.

I snickered to myself and waved at him and took a seat next to Matt; directly in front of Eve and her little playmate. We hung out, talked and later on Mia joined us and sat very close to her boyfriend. Around 9ish I called one of the 5 girls that gave me there number and she arrived around 9:15.

Her name was Jessa and was a very cute blonde.

She was sweet girl, not as smart as I’d like her to be but not a totally dumbass which was a good thing. All my friends seemed to enjoy her company besides Eve, but I was so mad and upset with her she’s not even counted as a friend.

“Well I’m going to head to bed Eve, it was nice meeting you all! See ya Jessa.” Kyle waved and headed for the door.

Eve shoot me a glance, and ran after him. “Wait Kyle!”

And then did something I dreaded the most.

She planted a kiss, a 3 Mississippi second kiss on the surprised lips of the tall, skinny blonde by the door. She pulled away, smiled at him, and then smiled at me.

All is fair when love is war.

And you have no idea how true that is.