Wolf Girl

Reunion

I stood there not sure if this was a dream or real. It couldn’t be him.

“Max is that you?” I said weakly.

“Yes it’s me Jess” he replied.

Suddenly so many questions rushed through my head.

“Where have you been? Why didn’t you answer my calls? Why didn’t to tell anyone you were going somewhere?” I said in a rush.

“I’ll explain later ok. I will pick you up at eight. See you later, bye.”

“Max wait don’t go.”

But he had already hung up. I put the phone down on the side and leaned against the wall. My head was spinning. So much had happened in a short amount of time. I was happy to hear his voice but he sounded worried about something. But what.

I looked at the time. It was 7:40. Twenty minutes left till Max came. I couldn’t wait that long. I wanted to see his smiling face, to hear his gently laugh.

I decided I would stop thinking about Max for a while and finish eating my breakfast and getting ready. My cereal was soggy but I still ate it. I quickly washed the dishes and went upstairs to brush my teeth. Then I got my bag and did my hair.

The whole time I couldn’t stop thinking of Max. I went downstairs and started out of the window, waiting for Max’s blue ford to come down the road.

Five minutes later I heard the sound of Max’s car and saw the blue ford come round the corner. I rushed to the door nearly knocking a table over on my way. I ran out of the door and slammed it behind me.

Max had just got out of the car. I ran up to him and gave him a massive hug. I held on tight to him, never wanting to let go. It was so good to see him. I wanted to stay like this forever.
Max gently pushed me away and smiled at me.

“Good morning Jess you seem to be in a good mood today” Max said.

“I missed you so much” I shouted out.

I hugged him again. This time he put his arms around me.

“I missed you to Jess.”

“Where were you?”

“I was away somewhere. I will tell you later I promise, ok.”

“Ok.”

I let go of Max and started into his dark brown eyes.

“We better get to school” he said.

“Yep we don’t want to be late.”

Then we both got into the car and drove down the road to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long to write. I have been bust lately and have also had writers block. I don't no when the next chapter will be posted. It might take a while to write like this one did. Thanks for reading. Comment please.